Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Heroes: A Brave New World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Heroes: A Brave New World Empty
PostSubject: Heroes: A Brave New World   Heroes: A Brave New World Icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Heroes: A Brave New World BraveNewWorldHeroes: A Brave New World BraveNewWorldHeroes: A Brave New World BraveNewWorldHeroes: A Brave New World BraveNewWorld

"It's a brave new world." was said to Peter, but that was a long time ago. What may have been a brave new world for them, wasn't what I had in mind for me. I left them, all of them, left them to go about their business in trying to decide who would reveal their abilities. Not me, no, I ran. I disappeared and for 17 years I remained hidden, but now, it's time for me to go check out this ''Brave New World" I had been so excited for at first. With my family in tow, I set out to California. I should have never said that to him, now he'd probably call me a coward.

It's been 17 years since "Brave New World" and Sylar has returned from hiding under a new identity. There's more of him now though. Following him are his three sons, his daughter and his wife. Who will they run into? Will they be accepted after living alone all these years? The company is going strong, joined by Dial A Hero from Japan, and they are working together to stop the bad specials. Will Gabriel come to regret leaving the solitude of his hiding place? You be the judge, and help set his family's fate, or even rp as one of his kids.

Heroes: Brave New World, Now accepting players. Many cannons available. Just starting off so don't be afraid of the lack of activity and members! Feel free to at least post in the c-box.

http://heroes-watchmaker.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Heroes: A Brave New World Heroes

Admin: Gabriel Grey
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Heroes: A Brave New World
Page 1 of 1