Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rain wants to join! :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rainflower
Team Silver Spark Leader

Rain wants to join! :) Empty
PostSubject: Rain wants to join! :)   Rain wants to join! :) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Username: in here you will post the name you go by in the RPG!

Rain (her real name is Sam, but no one other than her parents know that)

Role: Here you can put either Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, or one of the many Kanto Gym Leaders.

Just starting out as a Trainer
Gender: This depends on your role, but nothing different either male or female!
Female
Description: Here is a test of your pokemon trivia. Try to describe as best as you can of what that role looks like if you can't remember go to Bulbapedia. MUST be at least a paragraph long!
(Wait, like a description of your person or pokemon? I'll do bolth, then)
Rain- Blue eyes, honey-brown hair, always wears a black sweater, jeans, and white sneakers.
Razor- Oshawott (given to her by Juniper, if i can't have it then it'll be a cyndaquill named Blaze)
Mrrp- Purrloin (given to her by her mother- if i can't have it it'll be a growlithe named ember)

Hometown: Usually with these kinds of roles where they live is where they work as well. They can be from other towns, but you also have to give them a town of where they work as a main like for instance they lived in Pallet, but they moved to Vermillion for work reasons. Something like that will do.
Born and raised in Unova, but moved to Kanto when her parents got jobs there

History: (optional) You can give them somewhat of a background of what you think is the reason why that person or role took that profession try to be as detailed and descriptive for it will definitely count with these kinds of roles. MUST be at least a paragraph long!

Personality: This is very important try to be as detailed and descriptive to the best of your abilities for whichever role is your objective. MUST be at least a paragraph!

Shy, fast, sneaky, and kind to others, and bossy to her parents, but if you get on the wrong side of her, she's deadly and dangerous.
Loves her pokemon more than anything.

Audition Post: Try to be as detailed as the best of your abilities for whichever role you take up will have to reflect the characters in the story as well as the anime. So be specific and descriptive as well at least two paragraphs at best.

"WHY do i have to go? Unova is SO much better than stupid old Kanto!" I wailed.
"OSHA!" "Purrrrrrrrr!" Razor and Mrrp agreed.
"Hon, you know we have to go! The other Joys are waiting for me!" her mother, Nurse Joy, answered. I was unfortunately moving to Kanto. I mean, come on! The Unova region is WAY tougher than the others. I was on my way to the first gym with razor and mrrp, too! But mom just HAD to pull me aside and put me on this stupid plane.
"Hon, she's right. But we also have something awesome to tell you." My dad, who worked in the poke-marts, informed me.
"WHAT??" I demanded, suddenly exited.
"Ash Ketchum is making an appearen-" He broke off.
"ASH KETCHUM!! THE ASH KETCHUM?!" I demanded.
"Nope! Ha-ha, happy April fools day!" He chuckled.
"AARRGHH!" I wailed, frustrated. Suddenly, i wasn't in the plane anymore. I was in my bed, screaming my head off.

Back to top Go down
gelanbag
Team Silver Spark Leader

Rain wants to join! :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain wants to join! :)   Rain wants to join! :) Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:08 am

GOOD post , very detail, i will see it tonight, thank you!
Back to top Go down

Rain wants to join! :)
Page 1 of 1