Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Activity Check: Fall 2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Activity Check: Fall 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Activity Check: Fall 2011   Activity Check: Fall 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 6:56 pm

ATTENTION THOSE WHO ARE STILL ACTIVE ON THIS SITE!!!!

This is the activity check for the Fall in which all those who sign it are saying that they are active for the entire fall, however those who DON'T sign it you and your character will be taken off the site and put on inactive status. If you wish for your account(s) and character(s) to remain active and able to roleplay then do so by copying and replying with the code below. This is imperative so we know who is still around on the site and who have ultimately left the site for something bigger and better!

Character and Multiple Character Code:
COPY AND REPLY WITH CODE
Code:

[b][i]ALIAS:[/i][b]
[u]CHARACTERS[/u]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[color=Green]ACTIVE[/color](Ready to go!), [color=Yellow]EXCUSED[/color](Explain), [color=Red]LEAVING[/color](Explain)
[b][i][u]OTHER:[/u][/i][/b](having anything else to add?)

Multiple Accounts Code:
COPY AND REPLY WITH CODE BELOW!
Code:

[b][i]MASTER ALIAS:[/i][/b]
[u]ACCOUNTS[/u]
[list]
[*]
[*]
[*]
[/list]
[color=Green]ACTIVE[/color](Read to Go!), [color=Yellow]EXCUSED[/color](Explain), [color=Red]LEAVING[/color](Explain)
[b][i][u]OTHER:[/u][/i][/b] (Anything else you want to add?)

SAFE
(Alias's will be only added, but the characters with that alias will be saved for a later time!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~
EXCUSED
(Alias's will only be added to save room if there are any characters which are with that same alias will be saved to record!)

• Lazerus

~~~~~~~~~~~~
INACTIVE
(Alias's will only be used so as to save room, those characters who share the same alias will be in record of the one that is placed here!)

[I]

(Note: any and all staff be very watchful and if those who do not sign the activity check you may delete the account for sorry enough, but if they don't then they have left us and to put it on the record put his/her username/alias in the "Inactive" portion of the Activity check!!)

Last edited by Lazerus on Wed Sep 14, 2011 8:17 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Activity Check: Fall 2011 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Activity Check: Fall 2011   Activity Check: Fall 2011 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:24 pm

ALIAS: LAZERUS
CHARACTERS

• Johnny Blaze
  • Samantha Young
  • Team Rocket: Colric Landon
  • Team Galactic: Averon Wilks
  • Team Silver Spark: Lazerus

EXCUSED(I am busy with getting ready for a program for Massage and I'm also constantly on other sites, but I will look in from time to time to make sure things are running smoothly!)
OTHER: I really desperatly hope that this site stays running in my absence!

Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Activity Check: Fall 2011
Page 1 of 1