Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

amy catches a poocheyna

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

amy catches a poocheyna Empty
PostSubject: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 1:39 pm

amy enterd the feild in search of a dark dog like pokemon called Poochyena she avoided every other pokemon determined to get the pokemon.

ooc: this is a redo topic because i put it in the wrong selcetion by mistake.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 3:51 pm

OOC: Wha? why did you pu bak in here? I thought you where going into the cave mate cause if you are't might as well as just quash that thread. Oh well
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 3:28 pm

ooc: i already asked goldenarceus to do that

bic: with no luck yet amy sighed and kept on searching.she saw a bush rumble"maybe thats it!"she whispered to enternal flame they ran over and around and saw a pokemon"charr?"said enternal flame asking if that was it."i think not sure though

ooc: decide if it is for me i just want that poochey!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 5:48 pm

::In the midst of the bush a small dog-like pokemon whom looked like it was resting in the nice cool shade. Feeling the shade being invaded. The lids of his eyes snapped open its dark cals looking into the fire furnace of the Charmanders eyes. It sees that it is a pokemon with a trainer. It was a poochyena it bound forward tackling the invader. His gray body adn brown snout poised to do whatever it had to.::

OOC: So I take it you want me to mod for ya?
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2008 3:17 pm

ooc: sure i guess

"Thats it!"shouted amy"enternal flame use flamethrower!"she shouted "charr!"snapped enternal flame saying "I don't have that move!'
""Oh yeah just use Ember and don't over do it we are catching not training!" Enternal flame nodded and used a powerfull yet weak ember trying not to knock the poochyena out.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:49 pm

OOC: Well its your choice if you want me or Arceus to do it, but okay then

IC:
:: The ember attack had hit, but it was powerful enough the poochyena attacks with Tackle again rushing in to hit the Charmander once more. The attack hits, but once more isn't powerful enough now it was time for Eternal to act or react to the attack.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:44 am

"Use a combo of scratch and growl but dont knock it out!"shouted amy

ooc: wow short post.really short..
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:00 pm

OOC:Oh yeah definitely!

::Poochyena is frightened by th growl, but moves ut of the way of the attack. Making Eternal miss he throws sharp claws as a blind man tries to find something in the dark. Poochyena attacks with Dark Fang which cut the charmander.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:19 pm

ooc: theirs no such thing as dark fang but their is bite!
enternal flame imedeatly used ember as an reaction hoping to lower it to the red zone of its hp.
ooc: yet another short post!btw umm what genderis it i would love a female to my team Wink
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 8:06 pm

OOC: Well if you would of looked at the special Team Rocket Poochyena trading card it has that attack, but okay then.

IC:
(Rewind time)
::Poochyena attacks with bite its jaws open wide with vicious poisonous teeth about to strike it moves forward and tears some flesh off of Eternal.

OOC: That was when he attacked with Dark fang. This is the reply for when Eternal attacks back afterwards.

IC:
The ember hits poochyena the fire blazing his gray furry flesh. The wolf pup gives outa sharp yelp from the heat and pain. It attacks back with Tackle it rushes in forward and is about to attack...::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:59 am

"Dodge and don't use any attacks!"amy shouted."char?!?!?!"said charmander meaning'are you nuts???!!!'"Just deal with it go pokeball!"shouted Amy throwing a pokeball at the poocheyna.

ooc: oh pkay i just now looked at it!also is it female? Also is it shiny?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 1:45 pm

OOC: huh? Yeah i guess its a girl, but what d you mean by shiny? Also wha did you look at again?

IC:
:: The charmander strikes the pochyena with a scratch onc more this time he makig his mrk on the pooch. She whimpered in pain, but countered with tackle rushig in towards the charmader.::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:40 pm

ooc: like an odd colerd poochena i will make it my avatar in a minute and did you read my last post? i threw a pokeball at it!?

bic: "okay i thought a just threw a pokeball!?"said amy confused
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 10:08 pm

OOC: Oh yeah I forgot that you had definitely threw one. Forgot my bad!

IC:
::The pokeball shifts back and forth taking awhile the light on it flashing red. Finally at the end of what seemed to be half an hour the light fades and a click sounds. The silver Poochyena has been caught.::

OOC: She is "SILVER" color that's why i caps locked it.
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 1:51 pm

ooc: oh yeah...

"Yes! even though its silver colored i will call it Silver!"shouted Amy running over to the pokeball.Enternal Flame laughed at the name and Silver came out and growled at him and Enternal Flame back down."So i wonder what level it is and what attack i know it has tackle and Dark fang.but what else?"she asked to Silver.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 2:15 pm

::She is a Lv. 5 and knows Tackle, Dark Fang, & Roar::
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 pm

ooc: okay you can close it now Wink

bic: "already then!lets go back to the training area or do you guys want to catch another pokemon?"amy asked they nodded their heads as if wanting to catch another buddy."already lets go fishing since brock is our first gymleader and hes and rock pokemon trainer!"then they ran to the fishing hole to catch a staryu but first they jorney to pewter city for tms.

ooc: see ya at the pewter shop!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:44 pm

OOC: Sorry was gone and it looks like Arceus is helping ya there. Don't know! I guess I'll close this thread unless are you thinking of coming back to it?:
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 3:39 pm

ooc: i dont think so unless one of the pokemon in my wanted for pokemon team is found here....
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:51 pm

OOC: Okay then!

!THREAD CLOSED!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: amy catches a poocheyna   amy catches a poocheyna Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

amy catches a poocheyna
Page 1 of 1