Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help Me Please Someone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aldelbridge
Team Silver Spark Leader

Help Me Please Someone Empty
PostSubject: Help Me Please Someone   Help Me Please Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:20 pm

Hey how do u play the game on this i'm new here and i don't know where to go and stuff? Can someone help me please? confused :yes: Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Help Me Please Someone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help Me Please Someone   Help Me Please Someone Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:41 pm

Aldelbridge wrote:
Hey how do u play the game on this i'm new here and i don't know where to go and stuff? Can someone help me please? confused :yes: Laughing

Yes! Aidelbridge My name is Lazerus the way you start is that you start by creating a charrie or Character. If you need to just look at the other applicants for ideas. You can play either a trainer or a pokmon (Which is new) I just have only one condition though try and be descriptive about your character. You first should find the application copy it and create a new post with the copied app. and fill it out. If you chooe to RP a pokemon either give some kind of way to be different or if a runaway a reason why he/she ran awayfrom thetraier. Once again look at the past posts for ideas. For any other questions ask us the Admins. Hope I was of some kind of help or you.
Laz
PS: Keep ON Smiln' & Keep ON Gamin' YAY!!!
Always look ON the birght side of life!!!
Very Happy Cool Very Happy
cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Help Me Please Someone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Joining-
Jump to: