Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Battling Wild Pokemon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

Battling Wild Pokemon! Empty
PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:46 pm

Wyld Spyro walked along, then he stopped! "ow" he said as he tripped over something!
when he got up he started walking then tripped again, "ow!!!!!!" he said again he got up and walked along not stopping to think what might have tripped him!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:11 pm

::You finally find out when ahead of you, you see a diglett making holes in the ground and popping up making holes in its wake as it traveled. This pokemon is known for digging holes that look like it would belong to a gopher.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 3:32 pm

"Go charmander" He said as he sends out charmander while he checks how many pokeballs he has!
"use scratch!" mean while not realizing that diglett is a rock type he uses scratch against it

Last edited by Wyld Pyro on Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot stuff!)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:52 pm

::Charmander goes forward with his claws nice and sharp as they connect with the digging pokemon. It doesn't do much damage, but it hits and the diglet didn't like it for some reason as it countered with its sown version of Scratch as it goes forward making a small trench in its wake.::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 7:23 pm

"charmander scratch again then dodge!" Wyld Pyro said as he looks around to see where its gonna pop up next!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:14 pm

::The diglett rose up right underneath the charmander for it had used dig which was successful. Then charmander countered with scratch which was barely recognizable against the diglett, but it did its effect as it became injured. It used scratch again against the so called scratch that the charmander thad accomplished himself. Now it was time to see what the charmander would do next?::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battle Wild Pokemon   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:18 pm

OOC: how many pokeballs do I have??
IC:

"charmander use scratch and dodge watch out for it to pop out from under you!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:21 pm

OOC: You have five pokeballs

IC
::Charmander uses scratch once more trying to widdle this pokemon down. As it popped up from next to the fire salamander and you used a scratch while its guard was down. It recoiled and dived down it was going to use the attack dig once more, but you didn't know when it would pop up next.::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:52 am

"charmander use scratch when it pops up if it goes behind me jump on me!" Wyld Pyro said as he take out one of his pokeballs, getting ready to catch it!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:14 pm

::The diglett popped up once again underneath as you fall and injure once more. You get back up and use Scratch on the little diglett and it is injured and barely staying awake close to biting its own dust.::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:52 pm

"pokeball go" Wyld Pyro said as he through a pokeball.
"charmander come back!" he said while charmander was returning to his pokeball
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:17 pm

::The diglett is sucked into the pokeball as it lands on the diglett as it shifts and a red light blinks as you wait for the acceptance or denail of the pokemon. Finally it clicks and the pokeball sits quietly.

Diglett Lv. 5 Male Dig, Scratch, Magnitude
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: I caught My first pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:48 am

"yay hooray I caught a diglett!"
wyld pyro exclaims as he takes digletts pokeball out!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:17 pm

::You continue through th wood continuing your journey towards Pewter City making your pokemon stronger so you could be able to defeat the great gym master. AS you look around for other pokemon to battle to make them stronger.::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 9:35 am

I wander around while looking for a good water or grass type I happen to enjoy the plains there are ponds and trees all around, I stop and take a drink out of my water bottle and feed Diglett and Charmander.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 12:58 pm

OOC: Where have you been dude? lol

IC:
::As you sit there drinking you hear something that might be a rustling in the weeds coming from the pond nearest you. It sounded like something ahd just jumped out of the water onto the ground. As the thud is heard by you will you go inspect what it is or just let it be?::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 3:09 pm

OOC: Computer broke made an rpg and other stuff

IC: I wonder around waiting for something to pop out. I call back charmander and diglett into there pokeballs.
Meanwhile I approach where the sound was.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 02, 2009 12:14 am

::As you wait in watching at the spot where you heard the noise finally you see a figure moving with in the weds as it moves them to see what the world had in stor for this being. AS it finally did you saw that it was a Poliwag that had came up for some air andto see about anything that lived there for it could survive out of the water long enough. It saw you and jumped out of surprise and alarm for it was a trainer and had been spotted by such. Question is now that you have met this little pokemon and it you what will you do know?::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:27 pm

I throw a pokeball in hope of catching it to battle brock
while I distract it with some food.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:49 pm

::As the pokeball was flung it dodged out of its way for it was in the mood for a battle and it would not be caught that easily. AS it looked at your pokemon who was sitting in wait. It said in its pokemon language "Hey you over there sitting on your butt get over here I wanna battle you!" As for you, you didn't know what it was saying, but to your pokemon it did for some reason had knowledge of whtat it had said. Although you saw that it did as the breeze rushed through the scene and the grass seemed to sway underneath it. And behind the marill you shear the waves crashing into the riverbed. Everything at that very moment was waiting for something to happen. And the choice was up to you will you battle or will you forgete this pokemon and continue it is up to you!::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 9:18 am

as I saw that charmander was walking toward it I thought that it wanted to battle. "charmander Tackle" I said to charmander.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:47 pm

::As the Charmander rushed into action the Poliwag spurted out a Water gun at the charmander as it charged at it. It hit leaving it hurt what will you do keep on battling?""
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 10:13 am

"Poliwag if you come with us its another pokemon to our adventure filled with exciting places and tons of oceans to play at!" I say to the Poliwag.
"just this last try!" I say to my self as I throw a pokeball!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:01 pm

::The poliwag ponders what you had said thinking hard on the subject when it was surprised by the pokeball that was chucked at it. Being off guard it sucked the poliwag inside as the battle continued inside.....

It feels like a long time until you hear a sharp click in the sounds of the water adn the wind through the trees adn all of the other natural sounds. You have caught a Poliwag!

Stats:
Nickname: (optional)
Poliwag
Lv. 7
Water Gun, Tail Whip, Bubble

What will you do next will you continue here or go to the fields or even go to train your pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:10 pm

after catching Poliwag Wyld Pyro search's around the bushes hoping to find a turtwig or an abandoned treecko
when something catches his attention he turns around and sends out charmander
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:22 am

:: As you search around in the bushes your charmander waits behind you wondering if there was another pokemon to battle. The rustling of limbs being split you accidentally rip something from its home as it attacks you in the face Question is what was it as it streaked past luckily your charmander saw it and attacked it. Will you turn around and battle it or let it lose?::
Back to top Go down
Wyld Pyro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Wyld Pyro

PostSubject: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 10:25 am

Wyld Pyro turned toward charmander and decided to battle. "Charmander use Scratch!" he said to charmander.
Hoping for a direct hit he finally walked behind charmander.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battling Wild Pokemon!   Battling Wild Pokemon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battling Wild Pokemon!
Page 1 of 1