Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

chatching pokemon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:46 am

as Mew2 wakes up with his pokemon which is still sleeping he hears a rustling sound in the bushes...(if u cant contact me its ok since im in school with little time on my computer will reply monday in the afternoon and evening other times will not be 2 mournings but only one)

to see team and stats go to : https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net/joining-f4/new-charactor-ibrowmew-t205.htm
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 pm

::The bulbasaur finally wakes up from a nice long sleep and sees that you are awake as well. Finally the rustling stops and silence you wonder what had made the rustling in the bush...::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:52 am

Lazerus wrote:
::The bulbasaur finally wakes up from a nice long sleep and sees that you are awake as well. Finally the rustling stops and silence you wonder what had made the rustling in the bush...::

Mew2 looks at his bulbasaur as he wakes up, waiting for bubla to wake up compleatly. As soon as he knows hes up he tells his bulba: let investigate I want to see who or what made that sound..
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:09 pm

::You approach the bush as it is so silent its mysterious and you wonder still until a blur passes you to fast to know what it was. you turn around to see what it was and you see a bird hovering over the bulbasaur as you see that it is a beautiful looking brown guy with wings.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 7:43 am

Lazerus wrote:
::You approach the bush as it is so silent its mysterious and you wonder still until a blur passes you to fast to know what it was. you turn around to see what it was and you see a bird hovering over the bulbasaur as you see that it is a beautiful looking brown guy with wings.::

Knowing this is a pidgy i say to bulba try attacking it with tackle to lower its health...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 11:16 am

::The bulbasaur heard the command and carried it out, but the ruddy little bird had went higher making the bulbasaur miss it as it used its own tackle as it propeled itslef forward hitting the little bulbasaur lowering it health. As it went back to hovering over the ground not far from it.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:58 pm

Lazerus wrote:
::The bulbasaur heard the command and carried it out, but the ruddy little bird had went higher making the bulbasaur miss it as it used its own tackle as it propeled itslef forward hitting the little bulbasaur lowering it health. As it went back to hovering over the ground not far from it.::

Knowing that this bird might hurt bulba he says to bulba vinewhip and make shure to try to hit it
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 2:37 pm

::The bulba extracts vines from the bulb on its back as they shoot up towards the hovering bird as they grab ahold and slam it down to earth hurting it. As the vines withdraw themselves back into the bulb on bulbasaur's back. For now it was time for the Pidgey to return the favor as it uses a tiny gust attack that makes a gale soar towards the bulbasaur.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 3:35 pm

Lazerus wrote:
::The bulba extracts vines from the bulb on its back as they shoot up towards the hovering bird as they grab ahold and slam it down to earth hurting it. As the vines withdraw themselves back into the bulb on bulbasaur's back. For now it was time for the Pidgey to return the favor as it uses a tiny gust attack that makes a gale soar towards the bulbasaur.::

Knowing that bird type is critical againsts grass types i tell bulba to try to dodge it and counter it with tackle...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:05 pm

::The bulba dodges the tackle as it soars over the bulba just barely mising it. AS the pidgey turns back to try it once again, but doesn't know that it'll be head ed by a tackle from the Bulbasaur as he launghces the attack and it hits the pidgeyas it it injured by the attack, but the same goes forthe bulbasaur for the bird was coming back for another tackle attack. So they both meet up with their own tackle attacks hitting each other at the same time.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:41 am

Lazerus wrote:
::The bulba dodges the tackle as it soars over the bulba just barely mising it. AS the pidgey turns back to try it once again, but doesn't know that it'll be head ed by a tackle from the Bulbasaur as he launghces the attack and it hits the pidgeyas it it injured by the attack, but the same goes forthe bulbasaur for the bird was coming back for another tackle attack. So they both meet up with their own tackle attacks hitting each other at the same time.::

suprised for a moment becaues they both hit eachother in midair. confused after i stop being confused i tell bulba vinewhip now and watch out for the whirlwind attack...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:16 pm

ooc: its actually "gust", but thanks for that tid bit! lol!

IC:
::The gust didn't even get to full strength until it was grabbed once again by the vines that had revealed themselves once again from the bulbasaur's bulb As they slammed the pidgey down for a second time losing yet more energy then before it gets up stil determined to try its best in this battle.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 9:55 am

Lazerus wrote:
ooc: its actually "gust", but thanks for that tid bit! lol!

IC:
::The gust didn't even get to full strength until it was grabbed once again by the vines that had revealed themselves once again from the bulbasaur's bulb As they slammed the pidgey down for a second time losing yet more energy then before it gets up stil determined to try its best in this battle.::

Knowing that pidgey is weakened and on the verge of collapsing I throw the pokeball and it goes around the pidgey...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:38 am

::The pokeball inhales the pokemon and no inside is pitching its own battle as the pokeball concentrates on coaxing the pokemon to be caught....

The two of you wait for quite awhile thinking of giving up and thinking that it'd pop out any time soon. That is until you hear a click sound throughout where you are you had caught your first pokemon ever!
Pidgey is a Female and at Lv. 5 it knows the following attacks: Gust & Tackle.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 11:09 am

Lazerus wrote:
::The pokeball inhales the pokemon and no inside is pitching its own battle as the pokeball concentrates on coaxing the pokemon to be caught....

The two of you wait for quite awhile thinking of giving up and thinking that it'd pop out any time soon. That is until you hear a click sound throughout where you are you had caught your first pokemon ever!
Pidgey is a Female and at Lv. 5 it knows the following attacks: Gust & Tackle.::

Yay i say and pick up the pokeball..
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:27 pm

::You add the pokeball to your belt that holds other pokeballs and you and Riolu both carry on looking for the next battle.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 11:33 am

Lazerus wrote:
::You add the pokeball to your belt that holds other pokeballs and you and Riolu both carry on looking for the next battle.::

riolu? i named the pidgy pidg and bulbasaur is named bulba i dont have a rilue or a pokemon named that
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:35 pm

ooc: sorry forgot! Very Happy

IC:
::You continue walking thorugh looking for your next target which would probably jump on you when you least expected it to.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:09 pm

Lazerus wrote:
ooc: sorry forgot! Very Happy

IC:
::You continue walking thorugh looking for your next target which would probably jump on you when you least expected it to.::

sorrry butt i was cunfused about it and its ok
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 12:58 pm

::Finally as you are about to set for the night you find a cute looking growlthe who looked concerned on who or what this was and so it looked at you within a distance...::

OOC: DON'T forget to RP okay? thanks (not mad)
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:45 am

Lazerus wrote:
::Finally as you are about to set for the night you find a cute looking growlthe who looked concerned on who or what this was and so it looked at you within a distance...::

OOC: DON'T forget to RP okay? thanks (not mad)

frendily i hold out a poke treat and say nicly to it come here in a soft ressuring tone ...
(sorry i have less time on my computer than berfore this will continue for about a week) (sorry my mom took away tme on computer for a weeek)
(u can email me at isaacnbrown@windstream.net )
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:18 pm

::The little Growlithe though a little shy looks at the poke treat and sniffs the air as it is held up. He considers it and then gobbles it out of your hand his brilliant white teth showing as he ate the little treat that it had just recieved and then looked at him as if he wanted to battle as his eyes looked to your belt that held your pokemon.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 7:58 am

Lazerus wrote:
::The little Growlithe though a little shy looks at the poke treat and sniffs the air as it is held up. He considers it and then gobbles it out of your hand his brilliant white teth showing as he ate the little treat that it had just recieved and then looked at him as if he wanted to battle as his eyes looked to your belt that held your pokemon.::

i say ok ill battle and send out my new pidgy (im banned form the computer untill 6 weeks are out) (i canonly play when im in school)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:54 pm

OOC: Can you explain on PM why you are being banned next time your at school cause I'm thrown for a loop is it because your on it to much or....? PM me okay?

IC:
::The growlithe eyes the pidgey as it is flung from its pokeball as it got ready to battle as it rushed in to use Bite.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:49 am

Lazerus wrote:
OOC: Can you explain on PM why you are being banned next time your at school cause I'm thrown for a loop is it because your on it to much or....? PM me okay?

IC:
::The growlithe eyes the pidgey as it is flung from its pokeball as it got ready to battle as it rushed in to use Bite.::

sent u more on bann

IC:
::mew2 cries out pidg use gust::

Last edited by ibrowmew on Thu Apr 16, 2009 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:12 am

ooc: I don't think Pidgey has Whirlwind yet? does however have gust I believe! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 am

Lazerus wrote:
ooc: I don't think Pidgey has Whirlwind yet? does however have gust I believe! Very Happy

(Sorry) mew2 cries out pig use gust
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:50 am

::The growlithe tries to stand his ground the best he can as the gust billows through his fur as the attack hits him. It hurt and the tiny growlithe wasn't very appreciative of it so he became angry and used Tackle once again as it ran forward to attack the minorly grounded pidgey.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:09 pm

Lazerus wrote:
::The growlithe tries to stand his ground the best he can as the gust billows through his fur as the attack hits him. It hurt and the tiny growlithe wasn't very appreciative of it so he became angry and used Tackle once again as it ran forward to attack the minorly grounded pidgey.::

Pigy dodge and then use tackle
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:20 pm

::This time the growlithe was thinking and actually using its head as it waited forthe pidgey to get so close to him as he opened his mouth showing his jaws and came down on the bird's wing as it tried to dodge at the same time. As it did the jaws came down the growlithe had used the attack "Bite"!::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 4:01 pm

Lazerus wrote:
::This time the growlithe was thinking and actually using its head as it waited forthe pidgey to get so close to him as he opened his mouth showing his jaws and came down on the bird's wing as it tried to dodge at the same time. As it did the jaws came down the growlithe had used the attack "Bite"!::

Oh great mew2 says pigy use gust again then follow with tackle
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 8:32 pm

::The pidgey gets out of the clutches of the growlithe as it does angry and flaps its wings creatinga gust that once again billows its fur and hits as the growlithe growls in protest for it had been hit by that attack twice now and didn't know that it was just about to be hit by yet another as the bird flew forward in a swooping motion about to tackle the pup. AS it is about to attack he attacks with its own tackle as they both get the blows of each other's attacks.::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 am

Lazerus wrote:
::The pidgey gets out of the clutches of the growlithe as it does angry and flaps its wings creatinga gust that once again billows its fur and hits as the growlithe growls in protest for it had been hit by that attack twice now and didn't know that it was just about to be hit by yet another as the bird flew forward in a swooping motion about to tackle the pup. AS it is about to attack he attacks with its own tackle as they both get the blows of each other's attacks.::

Wow says Mew2 amused because the double has happened more than once Shocked Mew2 has noticed the growlith has sustained alot of damage with this fight an throwes a pokeball at the growlith hoping it will be captured...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:24 pm

::The growlithe was just barely having fun as his tongue was hanging out the side of his mouth cause of being a little tired as he went to use anotehr attack, but before he is able to do so a red and white object is flown into his path as he's swallowed up inside he feels something coaxing him into accepting the pokeball as it sits inside complaining and trying his best to not be taken over, but finally in the end as outside the pokeball you both see the pokeball shift back and forth and the red light blinking as this is going on inside as finally a click is heard over the area for you had cuaght the growlithe.

You've caught a Growlithe Male Lv. 5 Knows Growl, Tackle, and Bite!::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:39 am

Lazerus wrote:
::The growlithe was just barely having fun as his tongue was hanging out the side of his mouth cause of being a little tired as he went to use anotehr attack, but before he is able to do so a red and white object is flown into his path as he's swallowed up inside he feels something coaxing him into accepting the pokeball as it sits inside complaining and trying his best to not be taken over, but finally in the end as outside the pokeball you both see the pokeball shift back and forth and the red light blinking as this is going on inside as finally a click is heard over the area for you had cuaght the growlithe.

You've caught a Growlithe Male Lv. 5 Knows Growl, Tackle, and Bite!::

Whoot says Mew2 and picks up the pokeball...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 pm

::As you put this pokeball to your collection clipping it to your belt and go on your way to continue your journey..::
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 9:53 am

Lazerus wrote:
::As you put this pokeball to your collection clipping it to your belt and go on your way to continue your journey..::

ok
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 11:28 pm

(please RP okay?)
Back to top Go down
ibrowmew
Team Silver Spark Leader
ibrowmew

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:58 am

Lazerus wrote:
(please RP okay?)

arnt i finished with this post?
ill start a new one
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:15 pm

I guess?

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

chatching pokemon Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatching pokemon   chatching pokemon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chatching pokemon
Page 1 of 1