Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

RARE ENCOUNTER!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shinouk
Team Silver Spark Leader
shinouk

RARE ENCOUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: RARE ENCOUNTER!   RARE ENCOUNTER! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:19 am

Shin: Ahhh..this breeze feels good hugn Riolu?
Riolu: Yes...now that we can go into each others mind i to enjoy this breze...whats that!

As the two friends walk in the forest to look for a place to rest from Viridian Forest they found something out of order. As they talked and enjoyed the breeze...Riolu hears something in the bushes. Shin and Riolu went to see what it was and it was a male eevee hurt. They asked what happened to it and it said team rocket did this to it.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

RARE ENCOUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE ENCOUNTER!   RARE ENCOUNTER! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 11:47 am

OOC: TOO MANY THREADS!!! You need to complete the other threads before you can start a new one okay? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
shinouk
Team Silver Spark Leader
shinouk

RARE ENCOUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE ENCOUNTER!   RARE ENCOUNTER! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:38 pm

occ:sorry..so hard when there nothing new..i will keep this on hold..and did u check my pallet town thread? pale Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

RARE ENCOUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE ENCOUNTER!   RARE ENCOUNTER! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:00 pm

its quite alright just be careful and patient as well! Very Happy Don't worry so much about it though yeah I did see your pallet town thread!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

RARE ENCOUNTER! Empty
PostSubject: Re: RARE ENCOUNTER!   RARE ENCOUNTER! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RARE ENCOUNTER!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Wild Areas :: Wild Areas :: Feild area-
Jump to: