Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Alarm Clock.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hyashi
Team Silver Spark Leader
Hyashi

The Alarm Clock. Empty
PostSubject: The Alarm Clock.   The Alarm Clock. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 9:38 pm

"...And tonight we have....Ricky the Raichu on the show!" were the first thing Hyashi woke up to. His eyes slowly opened in irritation, obviously showing that he in fact, did not want to get up. But, today was a rather important day, it was the day he was supposed to get his first pokemon, and ideally train it to become the best thing ever. But, that was all hypothetical. Hyashi is a pretty laid back guy, he had no super goals to achieve, nor did he have a huge agenda to complete daily. He very literally chilled on his own. His parents rejoiced the day he left, simply because he didn't have above stated goals.

Hyashi turned the TV off and got dressed. Taking a sip of coffee, he wonders, "Perhaps I should go down to Oaks place and see what's up. I'm told that's the place to be for people like me.....alright, I'll get there soon enough..."
Back to top Go down

The Alarm Clock.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: