Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Beware of bear hugs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darkraigirl
Team Silver Spark Leader
Darkraigirl

Beware of bear hugs Empty
PostSubject: Beware of bear hugs   Beware of bear hugs Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:40 pm

Raven Brin sat on her bed, fully dressed and ready to go for the day. She had been like that for the last hour or so, quite truethfully. It wasn't until 5 in the morning that she finally gave up trying to go to sleep, after all. She was just too excited!

Finally, the moment she had been hoping for came, and someone knocked her door. "Raven?" Her dad opened the door quietly, so he wouldn't wake her up... only for her to be giving her one of the biggest bear hugs he had ever been given.

"I want my Pokemon, please!" She yelled loudly.

Her father laughed. "Alright, alright, just don't wake the niehbors!" After she had relized him from her hug, he took out a Pokeball from his belt. "Now then, here's your Pokemon. Careful, don't drop it." Raven gingerly took the Pokeball from him, and sent out her first Pokemon.

Out of the red light, came an abnormally large Pidgey. Raven picked it up carefully, and smiled one of her famous goofy grins. "Aw, he's so cute!" she yelled, making the Pidgey wince from the sudden loud sound.

Her dad smiled, as well. "It's a she, actually. So, what are you going to name her?" He asked.

Raven thought for a moment. "I think... Grace is a good name. Don't you think?" She asked the Pidgey. It didn't say anything.

Her dad nodded. "Grace. That's a lovely name! Are you all packed?" She nodded, pointing to her backpack in the corner of the room. "Good. Let's go say goodbye to your mother."

After everyone said their goodbyes', Raven walked out of the door, her Pidgey on her shoulder. "You know, Grace... this is going to be a good journey." The Pidgey just cooed in responce.
Back to top Go down

Beware of bear hugs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: