Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Alpha in its wake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
geoff&char
Team Silver Spark Leader

The Alpha in its wake Empty
PostSubject: The Alpha in its wake   The Alpha in its wake Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:15 am

" He was there amidst a crowd of cheering people all around him and there he was, standing in their middle with an array of pokemon around him. He wore a badge in his chest with a large 'M' in it.... with a pokeball, encircling it... It flashed in the photoshoot lights all around him. He was beaming around them all and punched his fist in the air and then...."

TRRRING!!!!

Geoff awoke with a start and realized that he was still in his room, with the first ray of the early morning sum filtering through his window. He sat and thought for a while and then it struck him, that he was to set off on his journey today. The alarm clock was ringing, still, when he looked down at the little bed beside his own, where his beloved charmander, whom he had named char, was still asleep, despite all the noise. He turned off the alarm and pricked the charmander with his finger." Oi Char! It's time. We are starting today, man.", he said. The charmander squirmed for a minute, before he got up and yawned.

Geoff dressed in his usual red and black, while Char, after having his morning snack, was feeling more excited than ever and running around." Look here, char. I bought you a new pokeball..", he said taking out the poke ball. At this Char's expression became stony." Hey don't give me the look, pal... I'll put you inside, only in times of danger, got it?", he said, as char's expression, became normal again.

Geoff and Char stepped out his house, while his mom stood at the doorway with a watery smile. Geoff turned to his Mom," Aw MA.... Don't get to worked up. I am going to be fine and going to have fun. I'll get in contact with you atleast once a week, ok?", he said." His mum nodded and all she could manage was," Tke care, honey!". Geoff couldn't blame her for being so sad. He was the only one she's got. He gave her a smile, before he stepped out with Char on his shoulders.

As they were walking out on the streets, Geoff stopped, let Char down and said," Char, look here. What we are going to get through is going to get us glory for sure. We have to strive hard and i can promise you it is not going to be easy. But i am always in it and i have chosen you as my partner. Will you co-operate with me at all times?", he asked. Char gave a loud CHAAARRRR and hugged him. Geoff was overwhelmed and hugged him back." let's go!", he said as he and Char, in unison, punched the air.
Back to top Go down

The Alpha in its wake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: