Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My first capture

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
geoff&char
Team Silver Spark Leader

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 7:49 am

(OOC: One of the admins granted an Absol as a bonus pokemon to me. I would like to capture that here pls... Very Happy )

Geoff was making his way to the next city, accompanied by his charmander, CHar." Well, Char.... Actually the next city of Pewter, has a gym of Rock-Type Pokemon. I can't use you, because you being a fire type, is naturally weak against rock. So we would like to get ourselves another copany, if we want to win the gym leader there.", Geoff told Char. The charmander too nodded in agreement. It would be better if it was a grass type, but any other pokemon would do at this point, as well.", he continued, as he looked around for any wild pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 7:44 pm

OOC: HI Geoff I actually looked at your profile on here adn if you whre offered a Absol then that pokemon is in your party already just to let you know
Very Happy

IC: As you walked around trying to see anything that moved in the grass around the dirt path that was mostly traveled by too many trainers on their way to Pewter themselves. You see something you think move, but it is merely only the grass weaving back and forth in the cool gentle breeze roaming through the valley the limbs on a nearbytree sway as wel. As you walk through the path still in desprate search for that next pokemon to be one with your party. As you walk you get this feeling in your gut as f it is a place that you ot to beand so you go into the middle of a field with Charmander closely beside you.

Finally you get to the spot where you think something would be and you see a rattata munching on grass its purple body just sitting ther ewaiting not paying any attention to the movement in th egrass or the sounds it was just staying there and cutting down on the grass before it. Will you attack it, try to capture it and waste a pokeball or will you merely run away from the pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
geoff&char
Team Silver Spark Leader

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 8:39 am

Geoff looked down at the Rattata in front of him. He looked at char who mirrored his expression." What do you think?", he asked char, shrugging his shoulders. Char shrugged his, too." I suggest we move on, without disturbing the little guy. C'mon, we better search for better pokemon.", he said as they moved noiselessly away, from the rattata. He ardently wished he could sight some grass pokemon.

(OOC: THanks for letting me know. And one of ma topics in the training area, is waiting to be moded. Ould any1 attend to it, pls? Smile )
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 pm

::As you walk in the grass it crushed gracefully under feet that you and Charmander both walk watching and waiting for a grass pokemon to expose itself to youwithout knowing it you had walked right on the tops of a oddish which doesn't notice it until your about five feet away from it. Talk about a late startle, but then again it was having some time getting out of its hole. Will you go back before it gets back into another hole or will you just duck out of there away from the oddish?::

OOC: I'll see what I can do!)
Back to top Go down
geoff&char
Team Silver Spark Leader

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:26 am

Geoff walked a bit more into the grass, until Geoff thought he had felt a few paces before, something moving underneath his feet. He slowly turned around and gazed around in the bushes in front. To his surprise, he noticed an oddish. He whispered to char, " Hey char! Look over there, it's an oddish. That'll make a good addition to our team. Make a sneak tackle on him and pin him down.", he said as charmander made a sprint and a jumping tackle at the oddish. Geoff watched whether the tackle made impact or not.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:29 pm

::As the oddish was just about to jump into a hole that it had made it was attacked by somethingas it looked it was a charmander as it was scared cause it was a fire pokemon which would take it out fast cause grass wasn't good against fire. And sothe battlewas now oneven thought it might be over before it started who knows?::
Back to top Go down
geoff&char
Team Silver Spark Leader

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 10:01 am

Geoff saw as his charmander's tackle prevented the oddish from escaping." Good work man! Now bring it down with an ember, so that we can capture it.", he said. CHarmander obeyed and he watched to know whether, the ember brought down the oddish or not..
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 2:13 pm

::The oddish started to defend itself as it used sweet scent to try and get the charmander to not wantto attack her. Except it didn't work and now it was in trouble cause the ember attack had been sprun as the flames escaped from his mouth and wnent towardsher as it hit it damaged her tremendously. As it left her with some energy left to try and defend itself again.It tried this time with a razor leaf as the petals arose and came towards the charmander do the leaves attack or will they miss him?::
Back to top Go down
geoff&char
Team Silver Spark Leader

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:25 am

Geoff watched as his ember burnt te oddish, but it was still on his feet. As Geoff was about to make his next move with Char,the oddish seemed to strain itself up and give out a razor leaf. Geoff shouted," DODGE!", at CHar, but it was a bit too late as Geoff saw the leaf graze acros the caharmander's face, scratching its cheek." NO! Char! Are you all right?", he asked. The charmander got up on its feet and seemed ready for his next door, Geoff could see a mad vigor in his eyes." Now take it down with a tackle, so that i can capture it!", GEoff said and the charmander sprinted towards the oddish in a rage.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 8:32 pm

::Char is succesful of dodging the leaves as he arched its back making them sorar right ver him. the oddish wasn't glad ofthis as it gave a glomy look as it knew that the attack ahd been deflected easily. Now the charmander rushed inward with a tackle as it tried to get this pokemon to the point where it was able to be caught! The oddish tried to deflect this attack, but the fire pokemon was a little bit faster than it as the attack struck making it loose more energ.y. Now it was the oddish's turn as it tried to use sweet scent once more will it successfully work this time or will it fail once again?::
Back to top Go down
geoff&char
Team Silver Spark Leader

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:07 am

Geoff watched as the oddish tried sweet scent, to try and make Char not to attack it. This time it worked, as he saw Char swaying at his place, mesmerised by the sweet scent." Char! Snap out of it, Buddy!", he shouted. The shout helped the charmander to come out of its reverie. Char shook his head and with a glare, continued on its way with a tackle to pin it down for capture.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:22 pm

::As the charmander was shaking off the sweet scent it used Poison Powder as itswayed to and fro and red dust came from its head adn went towards the charmander as it went forthe tackl adn the pin it got a wiff of it as the spores went into his body. This hopefuly it didn't affect, but who knows about next time?::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My first capture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My first capture   My first capture Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first capture
Page 1 of 1