Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The battle of the lost.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lucario14
Team Silver Spark Leader
lucario14

The battle of the lost. Empty
PostSubject: The battle of the lost.   The battle of the lost. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:17 am

I could not help but fill so jumpy when I took my first steps on route 1...But I never know it was the long.
after about 45mins walking around I finnaly pulled out a "gps", so as Claws pop out of the pokeball
I ask him to guide me to town, so after running into pallet again I was going the right way again.
At last I could see the town, but Claws stop and started to look off in the (dis-tens.)and then ran off.
As I headed after him I was wondering what Claws saw, finnaly we come to a small grass area and in it was
a injured Pikachu, as it stagerd over to me I catch i win it fell i my arms. As I look at the scar, Claws stared to growl.
as I look up I saw Pikachus attacker.
Back to top Go down
http://sonicthunder.smackjeeves.com/
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

The battle of the lost. Empty
PostSubject: Re: The battle of the lost.   The battle of the lost. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 5:40 pm

::As you where investigating of what had left that scratch or what would of you hear something come out of the brush as sounds reached your ear you noticed that it had to be at least a foot or two high will you go forward to se what it was or will you run away with the injured Pikachu back to pallet?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

The battle of the lost.
Page 1 of 1