Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

--LEAVING--

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoeniX
Team Silver Spark Leader
PhoeniX

--LEAVING-- Empty
PostSubject: --LEAVING--   --LEAVING-- Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:13 am

OK i'm leaving cuz i posted a post and it's older then a month and Lazerus asked me to edit it which i did and i was waiting but nothing then i even asked Lazerus to reply...still nothing and even more then a week nothing so i'm leaving
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

--LEAVING-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --LEAVING--   --LEAVING-- Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 10:11 pm

Hey I'm EXTREMELY sory that I haven't gotten back to your post I've been a little stuck cause I'm not fully sure of what a "Starly" looks like and i'm mad at myself that I didn't make some effort in trying to reply to you if you could plz reply or send a PM to me explaining of what it looks likethen I might have something to actually work with and trust me I have been a tad busy offline and well when I do get online I'm busy responding to others and other things as well. So PLEASE, PLEASE don't leave on my account just help me figure out what to do about your journey cause I'm a little lost mostly cause I'm not quite sure of what your pokemon looks like I've evn gone to a website that has the "Diamond & Pearl" pokemon and I still couldn't make much sense out of the picture so if you could please help me then I can actually post something worth starting again I am EXTREMELY sorry that I haven't been able to get to you andhaven't been able to think of something to post to your threads! Sad I hope you will return my msg or send me a PM soon so we can continue!
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!
Cool Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
PhoeniX
Team Silver Spark Leader
PhoeniX

--LEAVING-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --LEAVING--   --LEAVING-- Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 10:04 am

i won't leave and i sent you a pm with Starly's info just ask me about Starly or it's evolutions anything if you don't know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

--LEAVING-- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --LEAVING--   --LEAVING-- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--LEAVING--
Page 1 of 1