Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jem and Her First Day!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Jem and Her First Day! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 pm

::However since the boy did see that you had a pokemon and so did he it struck an idea in him. "Hey wanna battle it'll be a great way to see who's is better?" He asked her hoping that she'd want to try her luck for they where opposite types, yet they where both at about the same level and come on he was her rival for heaven's sake? And so he waits to see what your response will be to his question as he waits and the turtwig waits at his knees.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
greenjem1234
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Jem took the items and set them into her bag. Chimchar was so happy that it did a flip to Jem's other shoulder! Jem thanked Prof Oak and walked past all the crazy machines she had walked by before. Then Jem put on her running shoes she had got from her Mother. BAM! Somebody ran right smack into her!

Her Rival! This odd boy looked just like Barry, but he had different colors of clothes. "Ga! I need to get my stuff too!" A Turtwig seemed to be following him everywhere. "Oh? This little guy is mine..." Said Barri. "I love copying that crazy kid!" *He laughed* "Tur Tur Twig!" "You should try to have your Pokemon follow
you around instead of just sitting there! One of you could get hurt if it spots something running around in the tall grass!" He advised.

After that little run, Jem knew she should be more careful and watch out for other runners! Into the tall grass...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 pm

::This timethe professor had to actually look down and so his body bent inward to the desk to look into the drawer as he opened it with ease. As he dipped a hand that looked like it had been in great use from things from dealing with wood to landscaping and some other things. Takinga emerald looking pokedex that was oneof his inventions it was a National Pokedex which meant that it would be able to give the info of any pokemon in any region. "Here ya go and I hope you and that little guy have a good journey let me know how it goes for you!" Smiling as he dropped a map of Kanto on top fothe pile as well as pushing the pile forward to her side of the desk and at the bottom of the map was the way you could reach him which was pretty much any pokecenter in the region.::
Back to top Go down
greenjem1234
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:14 pm

"Green please." Jem said. She looked at the Pokeballs and the antidotes. "I use these to catch and these to heal right?"

Jem took a seat and waited to be asked for her info.

"Chim Char Chim Chim Char" Chimchar seemed to be singing in delight!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:09 pm

::The professor smiled as the little guy was trying to reach him as to shake his hand possible his face contorted with the smile and it looked like his whole face was smiling at you. He pushed away from the desk minorly as to get something out of a drawer as his upper body didn't even budge as if he had done this for quite awhile taking a key from his lab coat pocket which he protected with his life anyways pulling the key out and putting it into a drawer turning it and pulled the key out and replacing it back into his pocket.

"Well you must be happy that we've had this little heat wave right now huh?" As he himself had been noticing it as well actually it was his job to keep an eye on the worlds climate and other things. Diving his hand to the drawer pulling it open and fumbling in it as he saidthis taking out as he counted in his head five pokeballs and placing them on the desktop then went looking for the antidotes which he only kept a precise number of those in there pulling five of those out as well. Then he paused closing it all the way until it was only an inch from being fully closed wondering something that he had been asking many trainers lately "Do you prefer a red, blue, or green colored pokedex by the way?" Which meant now it was time for her to answer his questions and somewaht do some small talk with him as well, but that wasn't much to do right?::
Back to top Go down
greenjem1234
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:48 pm

"My name is Jem. And this is my little friend Chimchar!" *The Chimchar tried to reach out to the Prof, but it seemed to be just out of reach. It sat back up on my shoulder and sighed.* "Chim Char..." it said. Jem bowed and walked out of the room calmly. "Finally we can get on our way, huh Chimchar?" "Char!!!" It blew out an Ember Attack as if it was saying "Wahoo!" or Yippy!" with its own fireworks.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:40 pm

::As you walked into the lab you feel a breeze escape it was the doors close behind you as you enter you see the place open up to even though outside it was still mildly cold, but the snow had melted from about a week of warm weather. You hold your new friend in your arms as you step inside seeing the white porcelain looking walls and the linoleum floor shining bright white and clean as if you could see your reflection in it. As your footsteps echo over it you see other scientists or researchers who where helping Professor Oak with various experiments and tests. You pass them as if you know exactly where the Professor is.

You go down a quiet hallway where you leavethe hustle and bustle of the room before as they scurry around making short work of the time they have at that very second goingback adn forth from bookshelves and even outside to look after various pokemon out in the rear of the inclosed lab facility. Where there are pokemon roaming outside from every known types the only ones that where very active though where those who where capable of the cold weather at hand. Anyways you continue downward as you minorly look at windows that show light coming inward and of course paintings of pokemon past and winners and other not to mention the legendary reinforced glass vault that housed several pokeballs those of starters, ones that where owned by other trainers and some of his very own, but those where mostly all of his where empty for they wehre outside. Coming to an end you find a door in which a plaque beside reads "Professor Oak" and you go inward seeing the good doctor busy at work as he looks up seeing the door being pushed up mroe fully.

"Well hello! You must be a new member here for..." and then he saw that you had a pokemon as it semed to be roosting on your houlder with its tail going down your back it was keeping its balance by sitting on your shoulder and had oneof its hands around the back of yourneck for support. "Oh! I see you have a pokemon already so you then must be here for your starter kit then well then welcome of course you know who I am who may I ask are you?"::

(Wow I haven't done that long of a post on here for quite awhile! lol)
Back to top Go down
greenjem1234
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:06 pm

A girl, a Chimchar, and an awaiting journey walking to a profs lab. Jem held her Chimchar like a little baby, because that's how old it was! Ah Jem sees him waving at her now!

"Hey! Prof Oak!" Jem said.

Background: (This is the past) Jem was in her home town, walking in the back of her home. She saw an odd light with a sleeping shadow. "Could it be a Pokemon?" she asked herself. "Chim... Chim... zzzzz..." That is what she heard. She carefully walked over, and it was a Pokemon! The Chimchar jumped up out of its sleep, but it didn't run. It just looked and sniffed at Jem. "Chim Char!" It said to her. Jem asked if it wanted to be her first Pokemon catch, and somehow she knew it had already agreed. She lifted Chimchar up under the pits and told it "I got a Chimchar! Hehe!"

Last edited by greenjem1234 on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jem and Her First Day!   Jem and Her First Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jem and Her First Day!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: