Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It All Started When..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PatchJets
Team Silver Spark Leader
PatchJets

It All Started When.. Empty
PostSubject: It All Started When..   It All Started When.. Icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 5:16 am

Jay walked in, Beldum aside. Right at the door of Professor Oaks Lab, I notice through the glass doors that nobody is there, and one pokeball is missing. Not knowing what to do, I look for Professor Oak Inside to see that again, nobody's there. Looking around everywhere, I see that no one is around. I still had a feeling that someone was watching me.

Last edited by PatchJets on Tue May 25, 2010 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : One Liner -_-)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

It All Started When.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It All Started When..   It All Started When.. Icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 9:51 pm

(Hello my name is Lazerus you NEED to revamp your last post for if you had paid attention to the rules one of them was : "NO One-liners!" So you need to put some description into it descriping how his mindset is and what is going on around him anything that you can think of and be CREATIVE thank you and hope to see your new redone/revamped post!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

It All Started When..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town :: Profesor Oaks Lab-
Jump to: