Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A stormy night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aqua_The_Umbreon
Team Silver Spark Leader

A stormy night Empty
PostSubject: A stormy night   A stormy night Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 6:29 am

Aqua walked up a mountain in search of a cave, her paws sore and hurt from constantly stepping on sharp rocks. She wanted to get into a cave before dark, but it was already dark outside. Suddenly, a bright flash lit up the sky and thunder clashed with a loud BANG! Then, it began pouring. By the time she found a cave up the mountain a while, she was soaked to the bone and hungry plus tired. There seemed to be a light coming from the cave, and a feeling of relief washed over her. She sped towards the cave losing no time and ran inside. It was warm and dry and it seemed there was a campfire still blazing. She felt it was safe, for there were no humans around, so she went outside after a bit and got some berries. Then she came back, ate them, and went to sleep. But never did she notice a trainer's bag near the campfire....
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

A stormy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stormy night   A stormy night Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:31 pm

You should of read the rules for one of the most important one is thus...NO DOUBLE POSTING! in which you had done I would of gotten to it sooner or later you need to be more patient. Yes I am online, but sometimes I'm busy with another site which sometimes makes me seem like I'm ignoring people on here.

POST CONTINUED IN the FIELDS ---->
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
pikachuzilla
Team Silver Spark Leader

A stormy night Empty
PostSubject: reply   A stormy night Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:45 am

Zodi is a umbreon too)

Zodi watched her and sat down ''hellow? Are you a human''
He looked at aqua ''ok she's not a human '' stumbling towards her he sat down again ''are you lost?'' He crepped closer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A stormy night Empty
PostSubject: Re: A stormy night   A stormy night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A stormy night
Page 1 of 1