Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Early Dawn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vice
Team Silver Spark Leader
Vice

The Early Dawn Empty
PostSubject: The Early Dawn   The Early Dawn Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 pm

(Just a few more hours.) Calvin thought to himself as he watched his clock tic on the wall. Calvin had been waiting to become a pokemon trainer ever since he was 4 years of age. He is now 12 and decided to start his journey. His father is a pokemon trainer so Calvin hopes to meet up with him one day. Calvin just stared at his celling not wanting to go to sleep. "Calvin go to bed!" His mother shouted "Tomorrow is the big day! You need lots of rest!" Calvin smiled and nodded. He pulled the covers gently over himself and fell asleep. Morning came and he rushed downstairs. His mother was making breakfast for him but he just charged out the door. "Calvin come back! You fogort you breakfast!" Calvin turned quickly around and back to his house "*paint* but mom! *paint paint* I can't wait! I wanna get my trainer liscence!" His mom sighed. "Fine Clavin go on...but you forgot something." Calvin's mom grabbed a black fedora and placed it on Calvin's head. "There you go." She said. "Now...of you go!" Calvin dashed out the door and rushed to Prof Oaks lab. He managed to get there on time. He knocked slowly and waited for a reply. As he waited he saw an oddish run across the field. "Aw man! If only I had my pokedex, then i'd be able to know what that was." Calvin sighed and continued to wait.
Back to top Go down

The Early Dawn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Pallet Town-
Jump to: