Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Kaori was trapped in her house all day long. She was trapped by her Aunt Yumi. 'Oh, just wait a few more minutes', 'You can't leave yet!', 'There's no rush.' That was all Kaori was hearing from her aunt. Apparently, she was having a hard time letting her niece go off to become a Pokemon Trainer. She wouldn't be able to make it to Professor Oak's lab by sunset if she let her Aunt Yumi keep her in the house like this. But, half of Kaori's mind was not ready to leave home. She hadn't spent much time in Pallet, but it really did feel like she'd been there for a very long time. "I'm sorry, Aunt Yumi, but I have to go. I'll miss you so much, but I will check up on you every now and then, okay?" A single tear rolled down both of their cheeks. "Goodbye." Kaori gave her aunt a big hug, and walked out of the door to Oak's lab.

It wasn't very far away. It only took Kaori a few minutes to get to the lab. Before entering, she let Lydia, her very first pokemon, a Lapras, out of her pokeball. "This is it. Are you ready to do this?" Kaori asked. Lydia cried out in agreement. "That's great, me too. Okay, back into your pokeball." Kaori eagerly opened the door, and walked inside. "Hello?" she said. "I'm here to receive my PokeDex, and my pokeballs, please." She stood where she was, waiting for some sort of response.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:08 am

(Yes there was a reply here, but it wasn't someone who was at Admin Status for only those can roleplay Prof. Oak!)

::As you placed your new pokemon back in its pokeball pocketing it and opening the door, but it was already open it had been opened automatically as you stepped only right in front of it. The room was organized somewhat for it had been a little while since someone had picked up stuff for everyone was busy. You step inward to see what was going on and it looked like a bookcase had fallen and had just been picked up with help of course. As you see the back of a man with gray hair and a white lab coat and the back of tan slacks with brown dress shoes it was the professor himself.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 4:03 pm

After Kaori had examined the lab room, she noticed the one and only Professor Oak. "Um, hello, Professor Oak," she began. "I have come to receive my PokeDex. I am ready to start my Pokemon journey." After only a few seconds, somehow, Lydia managed to escape her PokeBall. How embarassing, Kaori thought. She gave Lydia a look that said 'you are in a lot trouble'. But, the Kaori could somehow tell that her Lapras was only there to encourage her. Kaori had to admit that she was very nervous. Instead of sending Lydia back into her PokeBall, she let her stay by her side.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:10 am

::As the Professor was giving the final touches to reorganizeing the bookshelf, that was when he heard a female's voice right behind him which caught his attention as he seemed to pivot with one foot and turned around to see of whom it was. Of course from the sound of the voice it was a girl or should he say a young woman. "Well Hello I see your here for your items huh? Well give me a second and we'll start that!" As he put a few books back on the shelf turning back around he saw that there was something else there it was a Lapras that was out of water as he was curious and it seemed kinda cute about it all.

"So that is your starter?" He said pointing at the lapras with some surprise for you couldn't find one of them pretty easily, which was interesting that she had one for a starter a very interesting starter for one so young. "Well hopefully all three of us will be able to fit down the hall follow me please!" He said as he went around the bookcase and down a straight hall which at the end was his office where everything would be put into perspective and he would be able to give you what you would need for your journey!::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:24 am

Professor Oak had finished cleaning up the bookshelf when he took notice to Kaori's Lapras. He looked at Lydia like everyone else did, with a look of amazement on their faces. Kaori knew that it was strange for someone to have a Lapras as a starter Pokemon. Lapras don't really like to be involved in battle. They are mostly for transportation. However, Lydia was different from all of the others. She was eager to fight by Kaori's side. Maybe she likes a good challenge? Kaori really has no idea how to solve this mystery. She sort of liked how Lydia was different. Their personalities were somewhat similar. It was as if their minds were connected.

Somehow, Lydia, Professor Oak, and Kaori all managed to make it down the hall in one piece. Kaori was going to get her supplies soon. "So, exactly what items am I getting to start with?" she asked the Professor.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:19 pm

::Finally heading down the hall that was straight, but not wide, but at the same time not narrow either. They had managed with the Professor in front of them as they passed the glass vault that was reinforced and held pokeballs that where for trainers, from trainers, and from the professor as well! Heading into the room he opened the door wider than it usually is opened so as to let the Lapras in as well. "Ah yes I have heard that from some of my sources that they are mainly used for transportation!" As he went around a beautiful handcrafted Oak wooden desk with drawers and it had an "L" shape to its model as he went around sitting in the comfortable leather chair that moved easily on wheels as he took his hand and signaled to you to take the one across from him on the other side of the desk.

"Well you'll be getting what most Trainers would need for their journey, but only a minimun amount for you will have to resort to your own pocket for on the road when you get there and there will be trainers to challenge you or might give a gift or two who knows in the world today?" He said as he took out a set of keys one for his office, another for the front door, one for the vault, and the last one in which he took in hand was for a very special drawer that not only took a key, but also a combination and a finger scan as well. Sticking the key in its home and turning it clockwise with work woren hand he left it in there and put in a combination as doing this he keeps eye contact with you the whole time and finally after putting the correct finger on the pad it opens freely. "These are very important and try not to use them all up before you get to a poke Mart for these will be one of the cheapest, but they won't be too cheap also!" As he took out five pill looking tablets that where for the pokemon he also grabbed five red and white round spheres. "Now if you know what these are these are your Antidotes which will help you if your Lapras gets poisoned, as for these they are of course to capture other pokemon!" he said with a quaint and polite smile on his face..::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:33 pm

Kaori and Lydia silently watched as Professor Oak opened his drawer to bring out what she was going to be using to begin her journey. He explained that Kaori would be getting a few Antidote tablets, and five PokeBalls. Kaori hadn't thought much about capturing other Pokemon. She didn't really know what to expect on the roads to become a great Pokemon Trainer. Maybe she'd meet a legendary Pokemon one day, but Kaori highly doubted it. There were so many types of pokemon to find and capture. Kaori really liked water pokemon, so she hoped to make a strong party of them. She also liked ground and normal types, as well. But, one of her goals as a pokemon trainer was to complete her pokedex, so she would have to work her hardest to capture, and befriend as many pokemon as she could. Kaori patted Lydia on the head and asked Professor Oak, "Will I get a PokeDex?" She assumed so, but she felt like she needed to ask.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:44 pm

::The famous professor saw the cute couple trainer and pokemon adn it brightned him even more makign his smile grow wider as well. "Well I was just going to get to that!" As he was now liking this girl for she was polite, curious, and positive as well. at least at the moment as he said again speaking to her. "Well I have three different colors they are all National Pokedexs do you wish to have a Red, Blue, or Yello colored one?" he asked wondering if she would like to be unlike the rest and pick against the regular red color?::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:57 pm

Professor Oak gave three color options for the pokedex: red, blue, and yellow. "I think I'll pick yellow, please." she repied. Kaori did like bright colors, and did like to be different. She was very glad that the PokeDex that she would be receiving was a National one. Then, she could learn information about every single pokemon without having to upgrade the pokedex so often. Then again, new pokemon are found all the time. Personally, Kaori likes the pokemon found in the first generation the most. Maybe it was just that, she grew up living among them more than the others. But, she can't help admiring all pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:58 pm

::The Professor grabbed out a bright yellow pokedex which was one of the choices in which he had given her to choose from. Since it was a national pokedex it would be able to keep track of pokemon from any region and keep record of other things which would be important for your journey. Pushing it to your side of the desk as it smoothly slid with ease. "There you go a Yellow National Pokedex and you know how to use one of these right?" he asked making sure he didn't have to educate her on the pokedex for it was very basic.

Sitting there with his elbows touching and his forearms lateral and hands clasped into each other as they came together to his chin as he sat there in the pose it looked intelectual at that point of view or at least to some as the air blew through the room in incruments of every twenty minutes at a time. There was a minor hum coming from his computer making note that it was on and it was showing the screensaver which where different kinds of pokemon switching from one to the other.::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Professor Oak asked if Kaori knew how to use her new yellow National PokeDex. "Yep, I know everything there is to know about these." she said picking it up, and examining it for the first time. It was smoothe, and had a brand new feel to it. Before Kaori decided to begin her journey as a Pokemon Trainer, she did a little bit of studying on all kinds of items that she may encounter along the road. Of course, one of those items was a PokeDex. She also learned about all kinds of healing items, pokeballs, held items, and more. Kaori wanted to make sure that she was 100% prepared before leaving for the journey of her life.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:13 pm

::The professor was excited for the energy that came through her as she was ready for her journey and couldn't wait to get onto it as he gave her permission to leave with these last words. "Well good luck on your journey and my number can be found in every poke center don't be afraid of asking questions at times and you'll meet some trainers you'll like and some you won't so have fun and once again good luck!" he said with a well used hand to you to shake and then you'd be on your way to start your journey!::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Kaori shook Professor Oak's hand farewell as he wished her luck on the journey she was about to begin. "Thank you for everything Professor Oak!" she said as she turned to leave the lab. Kaori placed the items she received in a bag that hung over her shoulder. Before stepping through the door that lead to the hall, she waved goodbye one last time, and Lydia cried out to the Professor as well, before being put back into her pokeball. Kaori went through the office doors, down the hall, and through another door that lead outside where she would take her first steps as a Pokemon Trainer. She was now ready to begin.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 pm

::YOu continue down the road with what is to be expected in your mind how things would happen when you meet someone or something down the mental or physical road. Taking each step by step with confidence and hopefully knowing that something was coming your way something close maybe closer than you knew it was as you heard a voice come to you it was feminine and sounded like they where like a valley girl really snooty and not caring for much. "Hey! you with the pokeball you must be a newbie let me show you how a seasoned pokemon trainer battles!" As she and her male companinon which was a Sneasel one more of the dark variety then the inbetween.

Her hair was bottle blonde as if she had dyed it not to long ago she had originally brunette hair and her face looked like a masterpiece for she had properly calaushed the colors perfectly with her makeup. She had a top that looked a little too tight than needed and a skirt that looked like one that a cheerleader would wear. Wearing stiletto heels that where red in color, although she had a bubblegum pink sash around her middle that held her single pokeball which was at that time empty. As her counter part was dark blue with dark blue eyes and icy white claws coming from its fingers pink tails coming from its rear and was ready to fight.::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:48 pm

Kaori walked up the road, expecting a nice, simple, walk towards Pewter City. She did, however, expect something coming up ahead. After a few more steps, a blonde girl appeared over the hill. Kaori was speechless...she had never seen somebody with so much make up, tight clothes, and other useless things. There was a Sneasle by her side, and ice/dark type. Kaori already knew what this girl wanted, before she even asked for it...a pokemon battle. She seemed confident that she would win, and Kaori was anxious to test her and Lydia's skills. Without even asking for a name, Kaori let her Lapras out of her pokeball. Lydia was just as excited as her trainer. "Alright, let's battle! Lydia, give it all you've got!" Lydia cried in confidence as she slid herself across the dirt of the road to face Sneasle. The oppenent's pokemon would definately have the advantage, for it was very fast, but Lydia was a strong Lapras. She did scare away five Gyarados when saving Kaori from her death, after all.

With the other trainer looking ready for battle, like her pokemon was, Kaori began with an attack. "Lydia, slide and use your Water Gun attack, now!" Kaori hoped it would hit the Sneasle before it moved away.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:22 pm

::The Valley girl sent her Sneasel forth ready for battle "Now defend yourself and don't embarass me sweetums!" She said sweetly with a hidden coldness to her voice. As the battle was now on the way it was time that one of them made an attack which one did. The larger of the two mostly of blue shot forth a clear liquid of water straight at where the other was as it hit making it fall backward on his hindquarters. Clearly he wasn't doing the best he could, but then again this pokemon didn't really like its trainer ever since awhile ago, but it was committed to the trainer and was suppose to do what she told it to!

Now it was the little cat-like pokemon's turn as it leapt into the air using fury swipes as it landed on the large eight foot monster starting to using its icy white claws making their marks on her watery blue hide taking out energy from it one..two..three...four times it was able to make its mark deminishing her energy and making it equal!::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 10:47 pm

When the Sneasel fell backwards, Kaori felt proud of herself and Lydia. Sure, it didn't do very much, for the pokemon got right back up on it's feet, but still, it was their very first attack that hit succesfully. Unfortunately, the Sneasel attacked harder with a Fury Swipes. It was hearbreaking to watch Lydia get scratched up like that. Her face said 'pain', and so did her squeals. Kaori was speechless for one long second, but then she got back into the battle. She honestly was waiting for a time to use one Lydia's greatest attacks (well in Kaori's opinion anyway). When Lydia cried out to tell her trainer that she was ready to fight, Kaori gave her instructions. "Lydia, use you Sing attack! Try to sing as loud as you can to put that Sneasel to sleep!" Kaori was slightly worried. What if this girl had some tricks up her sleeve? She didn't know if she had enough experience in battling. But, Kaori did feel pretty confident. Then again, so did her opponent.

(OCC: How do I know how much damage deals, so I can change Lapras's health in my signature?)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 3:36 pm

(It will be resolved when you end the battle, but if you want currently it is at...74hp.)

::As the sneasel stood there waiting to see what would happen ne
xt and what was the next move of the giant sea creature trying to see if would be able to counter it. That was until it heard a soothing yet brilliant sound coming from the Lapras it was using Sing as it tried its best to not tune into it although it sounded pretty as if it was now getting relaxed at the end of the attack it yawned it great protest hoping not to fall asleep. Trying to counter with an attack it was unsuccessful when it yawned once more and then slowly, yet surely it started to dose into a slumber. This didn't seem cochire to the other trainer as she seemed to frown at the sight, although she wasn't able to do anything about it for she didn't have any awakenings on her at that moment. It was now vulnerable to the attacks of the lapras whatsoever was delt to it.::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Kaori silently sighed in relief as she watched the opponent's Sneasel drift off to sleep. She looked at Lydia and saw triumph in her eyes. But, the battle wasn't over. That Sneasel could wake up at any second. So, Kaori returned to her senses to give her pokemon the next command. "Lydia, use your Water Gun attack!" Kaori bit her lip. She was afraid that the water would wake up Sneasel. "Give it all you've got!" With the Sneasel asleep, this was the perfect time to hit it with a powerful attack. Then, Kaori looked away from Lydia to face the trainer of the sleeping Sneasel. The girl looked at her pokemon sadly. Although Kaori was fighting with this girl, and received a bad first impression from her, she smiled to give her a little bit of confidence.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:34 pm

::The other trainer was waiting biding her time for when her pokemon would wake up from its slumber that was when the lapras opened up its mouth and unleashed a powerful water gun as powerful as she could make it with her current level. As it came gushing out of the gap which was its mouth Sneasel kept on sleeping after a while though the cold icy water that was hitting its fragile body it seemed to wake it up as well as push it into a weaker state sooner or later however it would be to late to do anything about it.

Being finally awoken and after it had been hit by the powerful water gun it took its time in countering for it was in a much weaker state than before having only twenty hit points left in its energy and so finally after a few minutes it was able to using Scratch as its icy nails cut only once into the bluish skin of the lapras making it lose five of its hit points which made its overall hit points a 60 out of its 130 original hit points. it was still in a good position to quash this little runt out of its misery and make this battle be no more.::

(Sorry I just looked up the actual HP for Lapras on bulbapedia and it is 130 hp and not my educated guess so you can adjust it to what I just put in the post!)
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:14 pm

Kaori stood still, watching water escape from Lydia's mouth, and strike the opponent's Sneasel. Although the pokemon was in its deep slumber, Kaori could see the Sneasel weaken. When Lydia had ended her attack, she cried out to let her trainer know that she was proud of herself. "Great job, Lydia!" Kaori said in response. However, just as she had suspected, Sneasel woke up, and slowly stood to face the big blue pokemon in front of it. Kaori watched as it wobbled back and forth, clearly showing how weak it had become. She was kind of amazed at how much damage Lydia had caused to the little Sneasel. Kaori had to admit that her Lapras hadn't had much trainer before beginning her journey as a pokemon trainer, and therefore was at a low level.

Once the girl's Sneasel had regained it's balance, it lunged at Lydia to scratch at her blue skin and hard shell. Lydia stood her ground to prepare for the attack. After the pokemon retreated back to where it had been before, Lydia lifted her head and stared the Sneasel down. "Lydia, quickly slide forward as close to that pokemon as you can get, and use your Water Gun!" Hopefully, the Sneasel was too tired to take this attack, and still be able to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:43 pm

::As the water seem to descend from the mouth of the opponent and of course they where of the same type, but the Lapras had more hit points to its name then this small creature. As the girl wasn't quite liking this and couldn't really do anything for she had antidotes, but it only worked for a pokemon being poisoned andshe had just used the last of her potions as well. So now they where victim to the attacks as the water gun finally ended the sneasel wobbled and tried to shake it off best it could its eyes started to cringe and its legs where somewhat brittle as if it was going to faint then and there, but it wouldn't go out this way no it would still fight best it could!

As it was able to gain some focus of the lapras it opened its claws letting them once again see daylight for possibly the final time as it leapt with its nimble legs jumping and once again used Fury Swipes it was able to only do three attacks which only did 15 HP damage to the mighty giant as it stood now awaiting for the lumming perail that was going to be inevitable to escape for it was technically drained from doing that final attack making it faint in the line of fire instead of letting itself succumb to the weakness of defeat.::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 7:42 pm

After the Lydia's Water Gun attack ended, Kaori stood amazed at how the Sneasel managed to deal a little more damage to Lydia. The Lapras moved around to the pain of the Fury Swipes, but shook it off quickly. Kaori was prepared to give one last command to her pokemon when she watched the girl's pokemon fall over due to the fatigue caused from the final attempt to take down the big blue water pokemon. Kaori stood motionless as she slowly took in the fact that she had won her first battle. Lydia seemed to be doing the same. Then, at the same time they both jumped for joy. "Thank you Lydia. You did great in your very first battle!"

After pulling away from the blue neck of her Lapras, Kaori walked over to the girl who stood behind her pokemon. "That was an awesome battle. Your Sneasel was a real challenge for us." Kaori gestured to the fainted Sneasel on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:26 pm

::As the sneasel laid there motionless from giving it its all from the battle it had done a good job, but its trainer didn't agree for if it had done its best it would of beaten this beast, but it hadn't so she figured more vigorous training for her pokemon. Taking out a pokeball and returning it to the pokeball she replied again in her icy sounding voice. "Yes well be prepared for next time for whenthat time comes around you won't be so fortunate or you might be fortunate we'll have to see the next time we meet up!" as she handed you $107 for winning the battle and she ran off back to professor Oak's lab to have it healed andthen she would be on her way to make her party better and stronger than her newfound rival which was you!

As you take it as a sign to press on you now have the choice of either returning like the valley girl to get Lydia healed or to travel onward and upward to the next town which was Viridian City where they did have a pokecenter, but it would take a long route to get there especially trying to get around loose trainers on the path and wild pokemon which will want to try and battle you so which will you decide go and heal or go down Route 1 and wait till you get to Viridian?::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:45 pm

Kaori was a little shocked by the girl's tone of voice, but ignored it. She just turned back to Lydia and continued to jump for joy at the fact they had won the battle. However, the Lapras seemed to breathe heavily, and was tired. "Are you okay, Lydia?" Kaori asked, not even thinking about how tired the blue pokemon might be from the battle. Then, remembering how hard Lydia worked, she said, "Oh, Lydia, I'm so sorry! You must be exhausted. Don't worry, we'll get you back to Professor Oak's lab so we can get you all healed up! Return, now!" A bright red light touched the blue skin and brought the Lapras back into the pokeball that Kaori placed in her backpack. Although Lydia wasn't in grave danger on fainting, Kaori felt it was a big deal. She hurried over to the lab as fast as she could run.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:00 pm

::You run back to Professor Oak's Laboratory to heal your pokemon back to full strength after the grueling battle. Running up the set of stairs you see someone coming down them, but you don't look back as you enter the lab to ask if you could have some assistance in healing your pokemon. As you see the aide who had seen you the first sighted you once again, "Hey welcome back!" The aide said as he looked at you andsaw taht you where a bit winded. "I'm guessing you ran all the way here?" still wondering why you had come back for was it to ask the professor a question or to heal your pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Kaori was panting heavily as she stood in front of Professor Oak. She tried to speak, but it came out in separate breaths. "Hi...Professor....Can...you...please heal my pokemon?" Finally she caught her breath, and managed to act more like a serious pokemon trainer. "Please, I just battled a Sneasel and Lydia's pretty worn out. She needs to be prepared for any wild pokemon on the way to Viridian. Can you help Professor Oak?" Kaori knew that she was sounding like she was overreacting a little bit, but she had known Lydia ever since she was a little baby Lapras, and Kaori had never seen her pokemon like this. After all that the big blue sea pokemon had done for her trainer, the least Kaori could do was heal her up to full health.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:16 pm

::As you rush into professor Oak's Lab and into his office the professor still trying to finish up some paperwork with pen in hand as if about to write a note or something. That was when he noticed that Kaori was back once more. "Well now welcome back!" As he greeted her and heard what she was requesting for him to do. "Of course I can heal her back to full strength!" As he took the pokeball and placed it into a machine which healed a pokemon within the pokeball as a screen showed the inside of the pokeball and the hitpoints started to go up in increments until she was finally healed back to full strength.

This only took a minute or two until the pokeball came out of the machine right next to the professor and he grabbed it out and hand it back to you, "Here you go she is all ready for you and I see she has gained some experience that is really good keep it up!" he said to her and gave her leave to head onward onto her journey.::

POST CLOSED

Last edited by Lazerus on Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kaori
Team Silver Spark Leader
Kaori

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 pm

Kaori let out a silent sigh as she stood infront of the machine that healed Lydia back to full health. Noticing how the Professor was being so calm as he heard about Lydia's injuries, Kaori realized that it really wasn't a big deal. Still, it felt nice to know that there were no more problems. "Thank you very much Professor Oak." She gave a quick bow to thank him. "Well, I guess I should be going now. See ya later!" Kaori placed Lydia, who is inside her pokeball, into her backpack, waved to the Professor, and walked out the front door.

Now, she was on her way to Pewter City so she can challenge the gym leader, Brock.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 2:02 pm

(Don't forget to go there like in the game/anime!)

POST CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)   Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaori's Adventure Begins (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1