Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rose Scavengar's first friend

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scavengar
Scavengar

Rose Scavengar's first friend Empty
PostSubject: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:10 pm

A bright sunlight was illuminating the whole town. The trees looked greener than ever and various bird pokemons seemed to whisle from everywhere. It was a bright day and Rose needed nothing more to cheer her up to get her first pokemon ever! She wondered what would be her choice though... And even, if she would HAVE a choice... She remembered that prof. Oak actually gave her mom her Glaceon, she didn't have to choose.
All that thinking got Rose at the doors of the big lab. She stared at them for a minute or so.

* This is my chance... My chance of becoming someone great, someone with importance... And, of course, meeting my first pokemon friend.*

She finally entered the lab.
Back to top Go down
http://pokemonatlas.forumperso.com
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 pm

::After finally entering the lab where her new life goal would start and she would start to find herself on her long journey across the region. Seeing all the wonders of the lab she bypassed the aides and assistants seeming to know where the great professor's office was heading back pass the bookshelves full of books on any subject of pokemon and the pictures that hung on the wall showing past and present trainers on their journeys or going on the next region. Finally you pass a reinforced glass structure it was a see through safe showing empty and full pokeballs in them.

You keep on heading straight pausing here and there to look at these characteristics of the lab that is until you come to a dead end as a Oak woodne door stood in front of you and to the left in bold letters there was a placard it was an office to someone who worked on the scene as it was cracked a tiny bit there was a small window in the door about eye level showing the inside of the room on the other side of the door. Looking through it you see in a small window it was about the same as where you were on the other side of the door, the floor was laminated and spotless the walls and ceiling in your point of view was white as well there was a desk in a L-shape and a monitor blocking your view. You turn to the left to see what the placard said...

PROFESSOR GARY OAK SR.
HEAD OF RESEARCH
'

[bYou had read the placard and saw the room behind the door as you reach out a hand to open the door fully...:::[/b]
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Scavengar
Scavengar

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Rose took a long breath. Her heart was beating fast. Of course, it wasn't the first time she came here, to this exact place. But now being today... A serie of pokemons flashed in her head one by one, very fast. What will her pokemon be? Grass? Fire? Water? Her head was about to explode when she finally opened wide the wooden door.

The room was, as she saw it through the little glass window, perfectly white and clean. All files were justly seperated and arranged properly in their shelves. No pokeballs appeared to be in this room. Rose got a bit anxious. She looked around, she couldn't see prof. Oak...

Last edited by Scavengar on Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:26 am

::You hear movement behind the desk as wheels roll on a pad so as not to scratch up the nice clean flor taht was when his head was finally viewable "Well Hello there!" A mid aged man loked at you behind the desk in a comfortable leather desk chair with armrests on it. His hair was mostly salt and pepper looking and his eyes blue and still with much life left in them. It was the professor himself he had been behind the desk the entire time loking at the monitor of the computer screen inputting records into the computer for he was updating the system as wel as waiting for trainers to come in to see him that was when he saw a girl at the opening to his office. "I am guessing that you are here to recieve something for your journey am I right?" he said more as a statement then a question, but it was still noted as a question itself.::
Back to top Go down
Scavengar
Scavengar

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 2:32 am

Rose stared at the professor. She didn't think this day would ever happen.

" Err... Hi, professor! It's Rose... Cressa's daughter. As you know, I want to become a great trainer and for that, I need a starter pokémon!"

Rose was thrilled. She was still wandering if she'll have a choice or if the professor would give her a unique pokémon... She started hoping, though, that it woun't be a grass-type, as she didn't really fancy them.

Then again, as she thought about it, she really liked Scyther, but only 'cause it evolves into Scizor. Now THAT is a great pokémon, Rose thought.

(OC: I am VERY sorry for the delay, I am in Europe right now with a friend of mine... I just found an internet spot, I thought I would find one earlier, that's why I didn't wrote anything in the ABSCENCES page. Hope you're not too angry!!! Shocked )
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:22 pm

(Its alright I've been absent myself lately! Very Happy)

::As Rose stood there waiting for a response she thought over what she needed to think about concerning her starter. Then finally the Professor recognized her, "Oh yes I remember now how is she and I bet you are wanting to get your starter aren't you?" He asked her as the pokeballs where there in the machine which she was looking at beforehand all with symbols of their elements two fires, two waters, two grass, and two holes which where still closed. Now it is time to choose or let it choose you!::
Back to top Go down
Scavengar
Scavengar

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 3:57 pm

''I sure am!'' replied Rose, excitedly.

She looked at the six pokéballs, laying there, on the machine. The little symbols were beautifully decorating the balls.

Rose hovered her right hand over the little spheres, when something caught her attention. One of the fire-balls was strangely attracting her. She took it, stared at it for a few seconds, then made it open.

''Char-charmander!''

The Charmander was looking happily at Rose. Rose smiled.

''You're the one.''

She didn't know why, but she felt a very strongbond between her and that pokémon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:24 pm

::As you looked at the pokeballs and choose your pokemon the Professor was unlocking the special drawer that witheld special items for your journey.As a ringingsound came it was Charmander that was chosen to be her newfound friend. "I see you've found a great pokemon to start with and I think you both will be great for each other!" He said with confidence for not all charmanders are hot heads or feisty as he went back to the drawer and took out five red and white spheres and little siringes which where the antidotes.

He made notice of you once again and motioned you to him and to sit in one of the chintz comfortable wooden chairs in front of the desk as he held the items in hand to give you, but he also had a question to ask of you as well. "Do you happen to already have a pokedex? If so would you like to upgrade to a national pokedex? This one will not only be like the original, but will be able to record and be an encyclopedia for all regions." He proposed as if he was a salesman instead of a world reknowned professor and icon. Then he said again, "So this is my question to you which color would you want it to be? Red, Yellow, Blue, Black, or Silver?" He said and awaited for your response to his questions.::
Back to top Go down
Scavengar
Scavengar

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:27 pm

Rose happily took the five shrinked pokéballs and put them in her crimson leather bag, along with the antidotes.

"Well, my mom said that she'd give me her old pokédex... But I guess a national one would be the best! And... um... Black would be just great!"

Rose grinned. She was stunned by what was happening. She looked at the Charmander.

"I think I'm going to name you Mortar. You're gonna be a fearsome little creature, you devil you!"

"Char-Char!"

The young trained petted her new friend, awaiting the professor's next words, as well as her new pokédex!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:40 pm

::The Professor looked towards the both of you with an "awe that's cute" sort of look as he smiled still and took out a black colored pokedex and placed it on the desk. "Have a great journey young one for I see you have much to live up to for the shoes in which you want to fill won't be a walk in the park!" For he secretly knew that most trainers wanted to either become grand pokemasters or pokemon trainers or even pokemon breeders. No matter what it was the truth was still there for it clearly was no walk in the park for any of these fields. As he puts an outstretched opened hand towards you in farewell handshake you had the approval to leave and go onward to your journey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rose Scavengar's first friend   Rose Scavengar's first friend Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rose Scavengar's first friend
Page 1 of 1