Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

If any positions are avalible...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

If any positions are avalible... Empty
PostSubject: If any positions are avalible...   If any positions are avalible... Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:14 pm

If any moderator positions are avalible, I would be glad to help. I am a mod on other sites and if possible and if the community needs help, I would like to apply.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: If any positions are avalible...   If any positions are avalible... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 6:28 pm

Well first off would you be so kind to fill this out as best as you know about your abilities and other things.

NAME: Username.
POSITION: The position you want to try for.
TIMECLOCK: When you are online and when you are ofline in short from what time til what time.
TIME CLOCKED: How long you have been with us on Arceus.
REASONS: Give some really good reasons why.
STAFF EXPERIENCE: What staff experience you have had in the past. Be very descriptive so we know what you are capable of and what you will be able to bring to arceus by being apart of the staff!
RP EXPERIENCE: Here you can put how long you have roleplaying offline and online both count.
OTHER: This is for anything and everything else. For examples, other comments, etc.

RP AUDITION: Here you will put an audition if you are going for the following: Mod,Gmod, or Admin!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: If any positions are avalible...   If any positions are avalible... Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:53 pm

Its in rules... Sorry... I didn't know where to post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If any positions are avalible...   If any positions are avalible... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If any positions are avalible...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: