Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Return to the Northwest!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Return to the Northwest! Empty
PostSubject: Return to the Northwest!   Return to the Northwest! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:15 pm

Hey Everyone
I have semi bad news I will be heading back to my home state and will be leaving on Saturday evening and possibly be back up and running on Sunday or monday it depends on how fast my internet and stuff is hooked back up! lol For the moment I will be here until Saturday evening who knows? Very Happy I will let you know as soon as I can though!

Leaving Little Rock Arkansas:
Saturday July 10 @ around 7:00 PM Central time-zone

Arriving in Great Falls, Montana:
Sunday July 11 @ 12:00 AM

I will return as fast as I can try not to be discouraged that this site won't go on without me I am TRUSTING my fellow staff members to take the slack while I am traveling hope everyone is still having fun on this site and there isn't any pressing issues in that window of when I'm gone. I'm also trusting my other staff to enforce the rules and be polite and try to be on as long as they can as well as being polite, kind, and able to ask any questions!
Regards....
LAZERUS
Co-Owner
Happy RP' ing and Happy Gamin'
Always Look ON the Bright Side of LIFE!!!!
Cool Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Return to the Northwest! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Northwest!   Return to the Northwest! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:16 am

Hmmm.... Oh well must not of been gone long enough! lol If everyone has or hasn't noticed I'm back in the northwest/home and at the moment I'm just taking it easy so I might post in other things depends on what is going on that day, but I do promise I will be on more often now that I have time to kill!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Return to the Northwest!
Page 1 of 1