Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Side quest! Lets train!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

Side quest! Lets train!! Empty
PostSubject: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 3:03 pm

Becky waited and waited. Who she was waiting for, she does not know. But why she's waiting, that she knows. She was standing there one of her multicoloured Pokeballs in hand waiting for a chalenger to face her team. She didn't want people to strong just good enough so her pokemon could get in some good training. So thats why she stood there, in a forest next to a pond. While she stood there she thought about what the battle might be like and if she could level up her Mareep enough to evolve it. But who knows.

Now who will step upto her challenge? Boy or Girl? Strong or Weak? Win or Lose? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:25 am

OOC: Someone please battle me I NEED the experiance.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:25 am

Please don't double post! You must be paitent!

:: As you waited, a girl was approaching with a shiny ninetales by her side. "Hello! Might you want to battle?" she asked patting the ninetales at her side.::

If you battle this is your taget: Side quest! Lets train!! 2-038-3 Lv.15
type: fire
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:33 am

"Yes I would. And that Ninetails looks lovely." She said throwing her ball up and down. "Well lets see how it does against my Dolly." She throws her multicoloured ball and a Mareep jumps out of it. "Lets go. Oh and you can make the first move." He Mareep stands and waits. "Mar mar."

OOC: Sorry Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:15 pm

:: "thanks! Oh, and by the way, I'm violet and this is My partner aura. On with the battle!" said the girl "okay aura, Ominous Wind quick!" she said studying her target. Though it wasn't the most effective, violet always started off with ominous wind. As commanded, the ninetales used ominous wind her eyes glowing gold. Niiiiiiiiiiine! yelled the poke'mon before she summoned a purple wind that blew leaves off trees and whacked the grass this way and that. Only ninetale's gold eyes glowed eerily through the thickness of the purple wind.::

occ::its ok! just wait a but next time.:
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:34 pm

"I'm Becky." The Mareep stayed strong. When the wind had stopped blowing Mareep fluffed up her fluff like a Jigglypuff to get it back to normal. "Mar mar." She complained for she always likes to look her best. "Ok Dolly use Thunder Shock!" Becky smiled as electricity sparked around Mareep's ears. Mareep than let out a loud Reeeep! as the blue electricity covered her body and was shot towards the Ninetails.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:27 pm

:: a small smile went across violet's face at the moment of impact. it was only then when you looked up to see that ninetales had used substitute as the fake one was crackling. But it was now going at top speed at dolly surrounded by what looked to be a fire volt tackle and it was coming . . . from above? "I forgot to ward you about Silkstrem. It's an old contest move that combines flamethrower and quick attack and is boosted in attack after ominous wind." said violet.::

(no it is not cheating because you can do it too)
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 4:58 pm

Becky smiles. "Thats ok. I never told you about one of my special moves. I call it StaticShock!" As soon as I said the word Mareep moved and used Cotten Spore and shot a load of cotten balls into the air making it almost impossible to see. Mareep than ran and jumped her body covered in blue electricity from the unused electricity she saved after the Thunder Shock attack. As she was in the air the cotten balls came together attracted by the electricity. Than her body began to glow as she was getting ready to use a Take Down. This combanation was good to use because the cotten spores Mareep had released would cushion her from most of the recoil damage.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:29 pm

:: Aura picked up speed and power, adding iron tail to the move to make it rigged with even MORE power. The two collided and a giant explosion took place. . . ::
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:45 pm

Becky watched as the dust cleared and Mareep fell out the sky. She landed with a dull THUD on the floor the cotten spores still protecting her. Mareep wobbled slightly as she got onto her feet. "Mar mar." She complained for her fluffy fur was all messed up. Becky smiled at her pokemon while she wavered on her feet close to fainting. "Come on Dolly you can do it." With those few words of encouragment she used the last of her energy to run towards Ninetails. Her body glowing with a orange aura as she goes to hit it again with another Take Down.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:09 pm

::The ninetales stood up and without command, used fake tears and double team. What would happen now? Rainclouds seemed to float over everything making it sad.::
Back to top Go down
Trainerz
Team Silver Spark Leader
Trainerz

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 3:40 am

Mareep ran towards one of the Ninetails but before she got there she colapsed. "Dolly!" The Mareep struggled to her feet as she let out a feint Reep! as sparks moved around her ears and her body was covered in blue electricity. She released the electricity all around her in a last etempt Thunder Shock. The bolts of electricity shot all around her as she aimed for all the Ninetails.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:28 pm

:: before dolly could attack, ninetales gave in and fainted. "return, aura. You rocked, now get lots of rest." Said Violet as she pulled ninetales in with her pokeball. "oh, and your prize or beating me." You got 200 Poke'dollars! Side quest! Lets train!! Shoop"It isn't much, but it's what I have spare at the moment." Violet said. She then walked away. . .

Wil you battle another person?

Mareep leveled up! =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Side quest! Lets train!!   Side quest! Lets train!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Side quest! Lets train!!
Page 1 of 1