Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!

Go down 
2 posters

why aren't you going in the chat box?
your forgetting
CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!  Vote_lcap100%CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
you feel it as useless
CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!  Vote_lcap0%CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
you aren't alowwed on the chatbox for whatever reason it may be
 0% [ 0 ]
you want to hurt my feelings :(
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
kufi
Team Silver Spark Leader

CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!    CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!  Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:13 pm

umm not to be a bossy meanie/jerk but...

EVERYBODY THE SECOND YOU GET ON THIS SITE I FREAKING ORDER YOU TO GO STRAIGHT DOWN TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SITE AND LOG INTO THE CHAT BOX. Now it is time to not get in trouble for being bossy...

lazurus i know you love owning this site. all of my favorite sites have a chatbox. It is a great, faster, and easier way to comminicate with you in case they need to ask a very important question.

i is always feel alone so pretty pwlease go in the chat box Sad
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!    CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!  Icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 2:45 pm

Ahem! You are pushing the envelope there Kufi for your application at this time is dearly in my hands! There is such things as Real Life things and maybe that is one of the reasons why you feel a bit alone cause people are off doing something else. Just FYI for you at this time I am trying to finish a future site as well as being on other sites. Also your app still needs something for the description sounds more like a personality then what the character looks like or what they tend to wear in full sentences. So that is my two bits on those subjects!
Lazerus
Co-Owner
Dwell solely ON the positive energy within your own self!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

CHATBOX PROBLEM!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Bulletin Board-
Jump to: