Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm a newbie and I'd like to create a character + team character please :) (Btw I have written quite a lot so its probs boring) :/

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ThatSallyGirlNextDoor
Team Silver Spark Leader

I'm a newbie and I'd like to create a character + team character please :) (Btw I have written quite a lot so its probs boring) :/ Empty
PostSubject: I'm a newbie and I'd like to create a character + team character please :) (Btw I have written quite a lot so its probs boring) :/   I'm a newbie and I'd like to create a character + team character please :) (Btw I have written quite a lot so its probs boring) :/ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:37 pm

Hi,
This is my character application form (my first character). It took me a while and if anything needs correcting please tell me Smile

-----------------------------

Name: Ashlee

Description: Tall, average weight, mousy tousled short hair, striped collar shirt, blue skin-tight jeans, brown eyes, standard lip colour, converse (hi-top baseball boots), pale-ish skin (not white, but not brown)

Hometown: Almond Island - but as she set off on her pokemon journey she came accross pallet town and settled there.

History: Every year Ashlee begged for a pokemon for Christmas, Birthdays and thanksgiving. Her parents sternly would tell her the same thing: wait until your 13. the year of Ashlee being 13 passed and her parents just said "wait until you leave home". Ashlee waited until she was 15, secretly planning on moving out. The day came, she packed her bags and headed out into the hale stone and freezing weather. She walked for three whole weeks, trying to find her way about the world without even the simplest map. She went hungry, she went cold, she regretted the desicion. Almond Island was a very long way away now. She eventually found a kind Shinx who guided her to Pallet Town and proffessor oaks lab. There she was given a sheltered home, schooling and a Piplup as a partner. So far Piplup is nearly ready to evolve as Ashlee gets average scores at school (Ds and Cs) and her bond with Piplup is immaculate.

Personality: Arrogant, head-strong, usually has bad attitude and the solution to a problem is "don't solve it - leave it what harm can it do?" also doesnt really give a stuff about losing a battle - usually blames it on the pokemon or the lack of expensive air-conditioning. Denies her disfunctional past - though everyone knows the truth. Looks down upon everyne - who's that scum there? Refuses to admit total lack of battle ability and hasnt a clue about pokemon. Goes around like shes won six million badges but if someone found her badge box you could guarentee it wouldnt have a badge to its name.

Pokemon Team: Id quite like Piplup to be my starter pokemon as it sticks with the story but if not thats fine. ^_^ Level 1 will be ok with me Smile

TEAM APPLICATION

I'd like to make another character (as well as Ashlee)and they will be in team rocket thanks for reading Smile

Name: Sophie-May

Description: Stern face, purple hair much darker than jessies- long and layered, black eyes, big-headed, bossy and demanding. Wears the team rocket uniform, just like Jessies but a dress version, with stilettos not black boots. Almost white skin. her hair is really long, touches the floor, coiling around the floor in a loop. it has a thick full fringe. She is quite small and REALLY skinny. She's also got bright red lips and rosy cheeks. Frowny face. Overall, quite an intimidating figure. You should be able to look at her and think: Wow. you dont mess with her.

Hometown: She grew up in pallet town and as her parents are....well, unfit to be parents she inherited it - not being able to find a job elswhere she still roams her hometown with her evil chums looking for cash, pokemon and dodgy dealings.

History: Sophie-May. it wasn't going to be a pretty persona for such a pretty name after all. At the age of 6 she roamed the streets, grafiting and throwing stones through windows at 2 AM in the morning. When she eventually got back, grubby and still in the same clothes as she was 2 years ago, her parents were out and..... wheres that key gone now? Oh yes, threw it at someones car window and it's still in the seat of Mrs Jones' car. Whoops. Will have to sleep outside nevermind! She still kept up this street lifestyle until the age of 10 when she was given her own room at her parents appartment. Instead she blocked out her tortured past by playing loud music and sitting in the dark, unpainted bedroom. She knew that her parent were not going to be happy when they saw she had stripped the nice wallpaper they had made for her. She also knew they were not going to be pleased with her makeshift fireplace she'd just made herself using two tree branches and a smashed up stolen computer. What she never expected was to be kicked out of the house. She'd packed her bags and made her way out of the appartment at 3:00AM in the morning. It was summer and the still-hot air felt icy against her white skin. She never was interested in pokemon. But she had spotted one at that moment - a cute little brownn bunny with fluffy ears. As she picked him up, she knew instantly that she'd really missed out on not liking pokemon. She got out the pokeball shed been given by her uncle and caught it clean. She had a pokemon. She ventured out into other areas of pallet town and she met other street kids and recommended they care for pokemon. She wished she'd have left earlier! She battled with these kids and trained what she called Timmy (actually Buneary) and so thats how she came accross team rocket. At her first pokemon contest. They had been trying to steal pokemon then and lead her to believe they were just goodies. Three months after getting her to join team rocket they told her who they really were and Sophie-May didn't back out. She was frightened. Instead she tried to act hard and thats how she earned respect with them. She unfortunatly carried on at team rocket and thats how she still is today. Thugs stealing and vandalising and being up to no good - just like her old life once more.

Personality: Really arrogant, bossy and appears EVIL....But we all know thats just an act - really shes a sensitive person who actually cares about her pokemon - she usually backs down from the evil plans or at least hides her face when they proceed. Was offered a job at acting but turned it down thinking she was a rebel ^_^ Turns out it was the wrong choice. The others are like puppy-dogs, they do anything she asks whilst her mask of pure evil remains plastered to her face. She scecretly loaths this - and wishes she could just interact normally with the others isntead of treating them like slaves. But i'm going to call her still evil because if she really wanted to she could back out of the team. Instead she find a bit of pleasure at her power and sticks it out at team rocket for that reason. She however hates when their plans go wrong - you know why? Because it means shes blasted off into the unknown and the landing is quite painful. She also really doesn't want her pokemon to be hurt during the landing - typical of her alter ego persona.

Pokemon Reserved: Buneary (dont mind about the level. lv 1 will do for all of them or its up to you) , Luxray , Misdreavus

MUST WAIT FOR APPROVAL BEFORE ROLEPLAYING!

Okay thanks very much for reading if theres a problem please tell me but i have tried my hardest thinking of stuff to put it took me 2 hours lol!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

I'm a newbie and I'd like to create a character + team character please :) (Btw I have written quite a lot so its probs boring) :/ Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm a newbie and I'd like to create a character + team character please :) (Btw I have written quite a lot so its probs boring) :/   I'm a newbie and I'd like to create a character + team character please :) (Btw I have written quite a lot so its probs boring) :/ Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Sorry for the wait and I've seen and reviewed your application and both look really good and so without further ado......

Ashlee
+POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED+

Nickname: (YouChoose)
Species: #394 Prinplup
Lv. 16 Female HP: 64
Height: 2' 07" Weight: 51lbs.
Type: Water Ability: Torrent
Attack: 66 Defense: 68
Sp. Atk: 81 Sp. Def: 76
Speed: 50 Happiness: 100%
Personality: Loyal
Attacks: Metal Claw, Peck, Water Gun, Bubble

Sophie Mae:
+POKEMON GRANTED & APPLICATION ACCEPTED+

Species: #405 Luxray
Lv. 30 Male HP: 80
Height: 4' 07" Weight: 93lbs.
Type: Electric Ability: Rivalry
Attack: 120 Defense: 79
Sp. Atk: 95 Sp. Def: 79
Speed: 70 Happiness: 99%
Attacks: Thunder Fang, Charge, Spark, Bite

Species: #200 Misdreavius
Lv. 10 Male HP: 60
Type: Ghost Ability: 2' 04" Weight: 5lbs.
Attack: 60 Defense: 60
Sp. Atk: 80 Sp. Def: 80
Speed: 85 Happiness: 95%
Attacks: Ominous Wind (Birth), Psywave, Spite, Astonish
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

I'm a newbie and I'd like to create a character + team character please :) (Btw I have written quite a lot so its probs boring) :/
Page 1 of 1