Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dom
Team Silver Spark Leader

My character Empty
PostSubject: My character   My character Icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 7:18 am

Name: Dominic - Dom for short

Age- 13

Gender-Male

Description- mainly wears skinny jeans and some kind of hoodie, usually with a bandoleer of pokeballs slung across one shoulder. A fair bit taller than average, and lanky, but so tall that he looks strange. If out and about he has a satchel with potions, pokeballs and other items inside. Shortish mouse blonde hair and blue-gray eyes.

Hometown- Cinnibar island, but moved to pallet town when the volcano erupted.

History- met his trusted pokemon companion Growlithe at Cinnabar, when it was in an egg,so he picked it up and took it home. Growlithe now takes the place of his brother, who left five years ago, after the eruption. Aims to be a trainer of legendary pokemon, and wants to evolve his Growlithe into Arcanine, and so is searching for a fire stone for his Growlithe. He also really wants to get a dragonite and see a Raikou again, since when he was small he saw a Raikou and Entei fighting.

Personality- Mostly nice, though difinitely grumpy if deprived of sleep. Sometimes things build up, and he has an outburst, but apart from that, he is gentle, sometimes a bit of a loner, but generous and caring if he trusts you.

Pokemon team- Growlithe nicknamed Blaze.
Back to top Go down

My character
Page 1 of 1