Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chad (New character)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
newmew1
Team Silver Spark Leader

Chad (New character) Empty
PostSubject: Chad (New character)   Chad (New character) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:17 pm

Character Application

Name: Chad

Description:
Chad is a 4 ft 11 brunette. He usually wears a purple scarf and a red hat (Like the DPPt male sprite). He has rectangle glasses and a nerdy
T-Shirt. Brown short hair, Brown eyes. He has 2 close friends, Lucas and Skye, Who are also his rivals.

Hometown: Born in Veilstone city, Chad had very little friends and played solely with his Chimchar

Personality: Kind of a Loner, Chad is the nerd of his class. He has 2 friends, Lucas and Skye (Met in Pallet)

History: When growing up in Vielstone, Chad had a Chimchar. When he went to the park with him, Unaware of a Team Galactic Grunt there,
Chad had his Chimchar taken. He tried to fight for it, But he barely got away with his life. Since Team Galactic were after Chad,
His family had to move to pallet. 5 Years later is when our story begins, Ready for his pokemon journey, Chad vows revenge over all evil in the world,

Pokemon Team:
Chimchar (I plan to bring him into the story)
Squirtle (From Oak)
I don't know if I should post the other pokemon I plan on getting or not but I will anyway
Gengar
Ampharos
Roserade
Staraptor
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Chad (New character)   Chad (New character) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:50 pm

This is very good, but you need to explain how you got chimchar and you amy only start with one pokemon. ^_^
Back to top Go down
newmew1
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Chad (New character)   Chad (New character) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:44 pm

Alright, Here's how he met chimchar.
After a particularly horrible session of bullying, Chad
ran to the park, as he didn't want to go home crying, He sat on the swings feeling sorry for himself. Without noticing it, A chimchar appeared by him, Swinging and Playing on the Swings. When he cheered up, He promised the chimchar he would be back every day to play with him. Eventually the chimchar began to follow Chad home, and that's how The chimchar came to love Chad.
You might understand more about how devestated he was when he was stolen. He also has no pokeball because Chad didn't have to catch him.

P.S
I plan on starting with Squirtle. And finding Chimchar later on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chad (New character)   Chad (New character) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chad (New character)
Page 1 of 1