Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My character: Haruka!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
theshewolfie68
Team Silver Spark Leader
theshewolfie68

My character: Haruka! Empty
PostSubject: My character: Haruka!   My character: Haruka! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:08 pm

lol! hey whats up this is my character ^^ This looks awesome and I would love to be a part of it

Name: Haruka Imahara

Description: At 4' 6'', Haruka has wild, short red hair usually topped with her favotite baseball cap (blue and white) Her eyes are ice blue and under them are a few freckles. Being light skinned it makes her hair and eyes stand out more.She also has on a red t-shirt the same color of her hair. She wears white and blue sneakers with blue jean shorts that has many pockets. On her hands she has white gloves with blue fingers.

Hometown: Pallet Town, where she lives in a quiet household with no siblings.

History: Haruka has always been the wild one of her family, even her cousins were all down to earth. Ever since she sneaked outside of her house one night to find two pokemon battlers in the street, she has had eyes for nothing else. She has snuck out every night since then, hoping a pokemon would appear that was weak enough to catch without other pokemon to aid her. Finally her dream began when she caught a young pidgey with a pokeball a friend had given her.

Personality: Lots of fire, mischief and determination! You give her an obstacle, she'll be bound to overcome it sometime! She loves the colors red and blue(obviously) and she loves to play vidoe games. Very friendly person too.

Pokemon Team: Chance (lvl. 3 male Pidgey)

Chance's desciption: He wears a light red cloth around his neck but otherwise looks like this: My character: Haruka! Gby016

Chance's Personality: Friendly pokemon that loves to fight! Even though pidgeys are usually docile pokemon he has a very scrappy attitude, and when not in a battle he clings to Haruka's shoulder like a parrot.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: My character: Haruka!   My character: Haruka! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:46 pm

This is a really good app!

so it is . . .

APPROVED! =)

Your accepted team:
----Chance-----
Male pidgey
Level 5
Tackle, Wing attack, sand attack, steel wing

Back to top Go down
theshewolfie68
Team Silver Spark Leader
theshewolfie68

PostSubject: Re: My character: Haruka!   My character: Haruka! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:55 pm

Very Happy thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My character: Haruka!   My character: Haruka! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My character: Haruka!
Page 1 of 1