Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting the Champ!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hirokawasama
Team Silver Spark Leader

Meeting the Champ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Champ!   Meeting the Champ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 3:20 am

<_< The 50 years in the future is an elderly version of the present Hiro who just received his first pokemon a Charmander named Champ. The temperament of Champ is really based on a dog I had named Champ who at first didn't like me and I didn't like him but we got along famously after a while.]
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Meeting the Champ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Champ!   Meeting the Champ! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 12:53 am

Love the opening post! So is he the same Hiro or is he a Junior? Also the charmander sounds like on the show "Ash's Pikachu" whom didn't like him either, but then again his charmander was about the same as well! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
hirokawasama
Team Silver Spark Leader

Meeting the Champ! Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Champ!   Meeting the Champ! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:19 pm

Pallet Town, Kawasama Pokemon Ranch/Laboratory/Home Smile

Hiro had just come back from outside Prof.Oak's laboratory, unfortunately there were too many other kids there getting their pokemon so he didn't get one yet. Walking outside he sat in the barn out behind the house and laid in the hay piles. Just then his mom's female Charizard named Charlotte walked up to him and laid her head on his chest. Hiro put his arm over her head and said, "Thanks Charlotte, you always know how to make me feel better." In the distance Hiro could see his father's Blastoise carrying around a small blue shaped egg with what looked like a water drop on it. Hiro sat up and had an idea. "Charlotte, I've got an idea!"

Charlotte moved and said aloud in her gruff dragon pokemon voice, "Char?" Hiro said, "I can ask my mom for one of her research pokemon.." Charlotte stood up and swung her fists very fast in the air indicating she'd be his partner if his mom let her. "You volunteer, hahaha" Hiro said aloud and laughed. Getting up he brushed off the hay and went with Charlotte to the house just outside barn about 50 feet away.

Walking into the house, Hiro said, "Mom.. MOM.." he yelled aloud as Charlotte followed him. A feminine voice said loudly, "HIRO, HIRO COME HERE QUICK LOOK!" Hiro followed the voice of his mother's to the Pokemon Egg Nursery. Runing to where a blonde woman stood over a baby basket watching a small red egg hatching. Hiro looked at the small egg and felt connected to it in a way he couldn't explain. The baby hatched into a small charmander that immediately grew to normal charmander size. It had an unusual coloring, being blue, with the flame on its tail being normal flame color. "Mom it's beautiful." Hiro said. Hiro's mom gently picked up the pokemon and handed it to Charlotte. Charlotte looked at the little baby and said in a motherly way, "Char.." Hiro's Mom smiled and said, "Yep, he looks like a healthy baby boy."

Hiro looked at Charlotte who took her little blue baby Charmander outside and flew off into the sky. Hiro's mom turned to Hiro and said, "How did it go at Professor Oak's Laboratory? Am I going to get to meet your new pokemon friend?" Hiro looked sideways and said, "About that mom.. There were too many other kids there and I couldn't... well I didn't get one yet. But when I was in the barn with Charlotte I came up with the idea that maybe if you could..." Hiro's mom knew what he was going to say and said, "I'll have to check the PC." Hiro's mom walked over to the Computer in the corner of the room and typed in a little bit. The screen displayed now the pokemon. "Oh... only looks like I have only one.. and he's Champ." Hiro stood back, Champ was the only Pokemon, Hiro ever had a problem with.

Flashback...
Champ was a Charmander his father had recently caught in the wild. Hiro was 9 years old and his dad wanted to introduce him as a possible future pokemon partner. Champ and Hiro had a type of static between them, and Champ wouldn't listen to Hiro regardless of what he did. In fact Champ listened to no one, and often went on to attack the higher evolved pokemon often failing miserably. To keep him from getting hurt, His dad had to put him into Poke' Sleep in a poke' sleep ball. This led Hiro's father to tell him while the two sat on a porch, that Champ was just one of those pokemon with a fighting spirit who wanted prove itself to be very strong. Hiro's dad theorized this came because the Charmander when Hiro's dad found him was smaller than normal charmanders and although he has the normal strength of a normal charmander, other pokemon refused to battle him so he became wild and began attacking every pokemon he could.

Back to the Present...
"Let me think about it mom." Hiro said then walked up to his room. Laying in his bed he threw a pokeball against the wall over and over again. "Do I have the strength to train such a wild pokemon? Will he even listen to me? What should I do?" After his thoughts settled, his Dad knocked on the door. A tall black haired man who looked like a grown up version of Hiro down to the very saig long hair pulled back in a pony tail. "I heard from your mom you didn't get your first pokemon partner then.. and that the only one we have that we can give you is Champ.. Wanna talk about it?"

Hiro sat up on his bed and said, "Dad, it's I just want a pokemon and I want to be the strongest trainer there is.. but how can I do that if the pokemon I start out with is.. well Champ?" Hiro's father looked in the distance at the sunset and said, "Maybe you should look from another view. And ask yourself how can Champ start off on his adventures with you and what can you do to make him feel comfortable with you." Hiro's realized his dad was right, he was looking at everything from his own view and his own feelings, he didn't even think about Champ and how he felt. "You're right dad, Thanks." Hiro's dad handed him a golden colored ball and with the word Champ in gold on its front. "He's yours if you want him, and...if he wants you. I suggest you go out into the field and talk with him." Getting up Hiro's dad opened the door and said, "Be careful of his Scratch and his Ember. He likes to spout off with the Ember when he is excited." Then walked out.

Later in the field that night in a field...
Hiro held up the Pokeball and said, "Just try to see through his eyes." Then pressed the release button on the pokeball and threw it in the air and said, "Come on out Champ." A glowing red light shoots like a laser out of the pokeball and in front of Hiro a small repltilian like creature appears with a glowing red tail, with the tip of it on fire. "Hi Champ." Champ looked up at Hiro and then turned away then ran off. "Oh no!" Hiro said then chased after Champ, but the glow quickly disappeared into the forest. Hiro followed into the forest and heard a yelp.

A lv.7 Meowth stood looking at Champ, it used its Scratch attack and hit Champ. Hiro came upon the two pokemon fighting. Champ looked at the Meowth and let out a squeaky "CHAR!" then showed small flames at Meowth. The Meowth dodged the attack, and Hiro saw its claws in the moonlight come out in an attempt to do another Scratch attack. "Champ move out its way, it's going to use scratch!" Hiro yelled to Champ. Champ looked up and saw Meowth coming and jumped back out its way making the Scratch miss. Hiro said, "Get it now with your Ember attack while it's vulnerable!" Champ opened its mouth and out came a stream of little flames that hit Meowth. Meowth's eyes went as it fainted. Champ began to do a happy dance and Hiro smiled, "You know we make a good team.. Whatcha say Champ, want to come with me on my adventure and help me become the strongest pokemon trainer ever? I promise I will help you become the strongest you can be. Together nothing'll stand in our way." Champ looked at the moon and then walked over to Hiro and held out his clawish like hands. "Char!"

50 years in the future...
"That is the famous story of how I met Champ and we became partners." An aged Hiro Kawasama sat in his rocking chair looking at his grandchildren. "Wow grampa that was so cool! Tell us another one!" Elder Hiro looked at he young children and said, "It's time for bed now, but tomorrow I promise you." Then smiled as he looked up at the night sky.

Later that night 50 years in the future...
Hiro stood across in the same field on his family ranch that he met Champ 50 years ago to that very night. "This is where it all started." Hiro smiled with a twinkle in his eye. A giant gust of wind nearly knocked him over as a visibly aged Charizard landed in front of him. Hiro threw a punch towards the Charizard, and the Charizard threw a punch towards him. Then both looked each other in the eyes and Hiro smiled, "Champ.. after 50 years my friend.." Hiro fell down and Champ picked him up in his arms. "I'm not going to be able to fight with you much longer.. but Fly me higher just one last time.. like we used to." Champ picked up Hiro and flapped his wings, then jumped into the air. Hiro and Champ flew higher and higher, and went all over Pallet Town... Hiro fell asleep feeling asleep during that flight.. and Champ shed a tear, the only tear he had ever shed in his life as he landed and gentlely laid Hiro's body on his porch swing. Letting out a giant roar, he laid there knowing that the strongest trainer he had ever known had passed away and would never fight again.

Celebi appeared and looked at Hiro and at Champ from a distance, and a small tear fell from its eyes and it said sadly, "Celebi.." then it disappeared into a time portal.

[-The last part is dedicated to my family, who recently has passed on in an accident. It's my way of laying them to rest.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting the Champ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Champ!   Meeting the Champ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Champ!
Page 1 of 1