Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Meeting the Professor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

Meeting the Professor Empty
PostSubject: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:44 am

"Today's the day" Dominic said as he packed his belongings.
Cerberus sat on Dominic's bed waiting for his partner to get moving.
"Ggrrr..." the Pokémon growled.
"Hold on! I have to get some food and then we can go!"
"Aroo..." Cerberus growled impatiently.
"OK, OK!"
Dominic grabbed some food out of the small refrigerator he keeps in his room. Cerberus jumped off of the bed and tossed his partner onto his back. They walked into the living room to say his farewell.
"Mom, Dad I'm leaving!" Dominic announced.
"Well good luck on your journey dear." Mom said.
"Cerberus, take care of Dominic." Dad ordered.
"Arooo!" the Pokémon replied with a firm tone.
"Bye!" Dominic said as he sped out the front door with his Pokémon partner.

Dominic immediately looked for a laboratory in the town. When he spotted it he told Cerberus to walk and not run inside the laboratory. After Cerberus agreed, they walked in.
"Hello I'm Dominic Hiroto and I'm a new Trainer. Oh, and this is my first Pokémon, Houndoom," Dominic said as he saw the Professor in the back of his laboratory.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:16 pm

::As you walked across the town of Pallet not going very far you see the laboratory which was a little higher than the rest of the houses and mom and pop shops in pallet itself. You head for it in a hurry with the houndoom at your heels, finally you reach it and see that there are stairs to go up at least ten stairs. Although you persevered and hurried up the stairs as well pausing for a mere second at the top with your trusty pokemon beside you as you press forward after getting some renewed air back into your system you head inward as the steel glass doors parted.

You see the wonderful things that make this laboratory different from the rest as you pass the aides and or assistants for they where aiding and assisting with reasearch and all that. Bypassing the bookshelves lined with many books on different titles which where about pokemon. Heading down the hall you pass the reinforced glass case which had pokeballs to the brim for it was inbetween the aides and the professor, while outside in the fenced area and in the back were pokemon owned by other trainers and giving them rest there or pokemon of the professor. Finally ending right outside the door of the famous man whom many trainers came to see he was sitting at his desk looking over some material when he heard your footsteps at his door.

"Well Hello Dominic I see you are fortunate to have a trusty pokemon like this for your starter and this will help you get on your way faster for all you need now is your supplies that will aide you on the tough route that is before you!" As he turned the leather desk chair to the left where the long side of the "L" was and waited for you to take a seat in one of the comfortable chairs in front of him as he opened the drawer taking out a key and putting it into place as well as placing a thumb the one that he always scanned with as it opened freely and he started to get out the major items that you would need.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 6:25 am

Cerberus sat patiently on the tiled floor of the lab while his partner took a seat in a plastic chair. Dominic looked out the window and tried to imagine what adventures he would have. Cerberus, on the other hand, couldn't wait to get something to eat.
"Are you hungry?" Dominic asked his partner.
"Aroo!" Cerberus replied.
"Here take some of my leftover hamburger," Dominic said as he unwrapped a partially eaten, juicy burger with all the fixings.
In one gulp Cerberus swallowed the hamburger. Dominic laughed and stroked his partners warm fur.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 4:53 pm

::As the houndoom sat there and munched up the leftover hamburger Professor Oak showed the expression of one being ignored. "So I'm guessing you will need your supplies am I correct?" He said trying to be positive of the situation and not getting annoyed at the new trainer. As he awaited for the boy to answer as he sat on the comfortable cushioned chair with beautiful wooden armrests again with cushioning on them as well. He sat in the comfortable leathery cushioned chair that was fixed on wheels on the other side of the desk being polite and patient.::
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:51 am

"Oh, yes I need supplies," Dominic said as Cerberus slurped the last bit of the hamburger down. "Also, Professor, can you do a little evaluation on my Houndoom?"
Dominic sat there with his full intention on the Professor.
Cerberus on the other hand was panting for the lab was kind of warm.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:40 pm

::As you asked the professor of what you neded for your pokemon the fans kicked on sending a cool breeze throughout the entire laboratory coling the entire place down making it easier for them to relax in here. "Sorry the Air Conditioning must be slow coming on today, but your pokemon looks good and healthy he just needs some R-n-R maybe in its pokeball perhaps? Also just so i know ahed of time which nat'dex color would you prefer I have it in Black, Red,Yellow, Blue, and Silver which one would you prefer thugh?" He said as he gave the houndoom a dish of cool water to drink at that time.

Now on the other side of the desk that was in a shape of an "L" he sat back down and opened up a special drawer that needed two keys one a regular run of the mill keys and a fingerprint key. It opened freely and was being able to be slid open by the hand of the Professor for he was the only one with access to this drawer alone. Taking out five pokeballs and five antiodotes. Setting them on the desk he asked again, "So which will it be?" he said as the other items rested on the desk nearest the boy.::
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 8:02 am

Dominic looked at the items and smiled. He then scooped them up and put them into his backpack. He then remembered the question about the color of the National Dex.
"The color black will do," Dominic said as he stroked Cerberus fur. "So is that all Professor?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 6:56 pm

::The Professor was grateful that the boy had made a fast decision as he put all, but the black pokedex back into the drawer and closed it as the drawer automatically locked on itself so that no one besides himself could get into it and he pushed the National Dex towards the young trainer as he watched the boy pet his Houndoom and asked a question he obliged and answered, " Well for now yes that is it for now hope you have a successful journey!" As he gave his farewell to the boy giving him the go ahead to leave and head onward to his journey and whatever else came his way...::
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:37 am

"Thank you Professor Oak," Dominic said.
Cerberus and Dominic gave a little bow and then left the Lab. They walked down the road a bit and they came to the beginning of Route One and the beginning of their adventure. Dominic thought it was time to catch their first Pokémon so the duo traveled to a special area where wild Pokémon lived. What was ahead, they had to find out on their own...
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 4:53 pm

::As the two of you leave the lab onto bigger andbetter things taking the main road out of town hoping that nothing would come out of the woodwork just as yet, but just as you get to the portion which seperates Pallet from the unknown a boy leaning on a fence stands up and exclaims, "Hey! You! Let's Battle cause I bet you my pokemon is better than yours!" As the green muscular pokemon stod close to his trainer it was a Machoke.::
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 11:06 am

Dominic stood there in a state of shock!
"A battle?" Dominic said in his mind.
Dominic looked at his partner, Cerberus. The dog-like Pokémon nodded and jumped towards the Machoke. Both Pokémon looked at each other and smiled.
"I guess I don't have much choice." Dominic thought.
The boy who had issued the challenge waited for Dominic to reply.
"OK, who ever you are, let's battle!" Dominic said, his voice brimming with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 5:52 pm

::The evolved muscle bound pokemon stood in the spot in which was required of most battles as it launched out unprepared, but exactly what his trainer had in mind as it used Cross chop bringing his strong muscular green arms that where becoming white and came down on the Houndoom as it took its pound of flesh it had caused a loss of 15 Hit points as the black dog went down to the ground.

Now it was time to go from offensive to defensive strategy as now it was in the challengers court so to speak as the houndoom seemed to pick itself up from the ground looking to the trainer and friend to see what would be coming as the machoke was wondering as well.::
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 8:28 am

"OK pal let's show them what we got!" Dominic said to Cerberus who was waiting for an order. "Use Thunder Fang on Machoke and make it powerful!"
Cerberus smiled and electricity started to surge through the dog Pokémon teeth.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:13 pm

::The green hulkish pokemon saw the dark dog start to light up with electricity which was odd enough for it was a dark/fire pokemon, but some pokemon can surprise you at times. As it struck the Machoke it seemed to kneel momentarily as the fangs struck and let out the electricity in them which had made it lose 10 hit points.

Now it was almost level playing ground here, but thing was it was Machoke's turn as it looked at the dark hound and used a Karate Chop as it arm raised again and came down hard glowing white as it seemed to fly down it took about 10 hit points itself as things started to heat up in this battle!::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting the Professor   Meeting the Professor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting the Professor
Page 1 of 1