Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Character: Nami Nashini

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nami
Team Silver Spark Leader

New Character: Nami Nashini Empty
PostSubject: New Character: Nami Nashini   New Character: Nami Nashini Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:18 pm

Name: Nami Nashini

Appearance: Nami has blue hair kept in a ponytail that reaches her shoulder. She has lightly tan skin and deep brown eyes. She wears a light blue shirt with dark blue pants and a dark blue jacket. She wears a scarf around her neck.

Hometown: Pallettown

History: Nami was born in Pallettown in the spring. Her father was Ryu Nashini and her mother was Aiko Nashini. Her mother is a water trainer and her father an all-type trainer. At a very young age, Nami loved pokemon. She always played with her parents' pokemon. Since age 3, Nami has been reading and has been excelling at school. She always did well and gained many friends. At age 5, she set her goals to become a pokemon master. Her favorite place to go growing up was Professor Oak's lab. She helped Oak around the lab sometimes and learned more about pokemon. Now at age 11, Nami is ready to become the greatest pokemon master in the pokemon world.

Personality: She can be moody. She's very smart and outgoing. She is loyal and protective of all her friends, expecially her pokemon friends. Her temper can be bad and she has a sharp tongue. She is very scared of heights.

Team: ADMIN ONLY!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nami on Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nami
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Nami Nashini   New Character: Nami Nashini Icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 9:26 pm

Please accept my character soon. I want to start badly.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Nami Nashini   New Character: Nami Nashini Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Sorry for the delay I just saw it and I fell in love with her. We don't have many applicants who play girls so it is good to see one who has chosen so!
Thanks
ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Character: Nami Nashini   New Character: Nami Nashini Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Character: Nami Nashini
Page 1 of 1