Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A New Beginning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning CLOSED   A New Beginning Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 12:25 am

"Mom? Dad? I"m back i have something to show you?" He saidas he walked into the house with his new pokemon andpokeballs. He heads to the kitchen and sees a note on the fridge saying ::Johnny your dad went to look for a job. I will be back in a couple hours. I'm getting groceries at the local market.::

"Aww man well i guess i'll get packed and go for a little bit of a walk. Maybe by then she'll be back." He said to himself. He went to his room and found that his mom had put some fresh laundry on his bed and a brand new backpack as well. He packed the clothes and threw in his Pokedex and what he'd need for the beginning trip. He alsopacked his harmonica as well. He looked around for anything else that he'd thing he would need. John found his sleeping bag and a camping chair in the storage closet. "hmm. that will serve a good purpose" as he put tha with the rest of his stuff.
He figured he'd hook Flame's pokeball on his necklace and the rest on the side of his belt. He went for a pretty good sized walk and by the time he came back there were lights on in the house and the car in the drive. "Uh-oh i hope they just got in." He goes to the door and heads in. "Hi Mom how was the shopping?" he says with a warm sounding voice. "OH it went fine and i got all that i needed. I saw that you're packed for something?" She said as she was making dinner for that night. "Uh... Oh yes i want to show you somethingthat Prof. Oak gave me and then i' ll tell ya why" He takes the pokeball off of his necklace and out comes his charmander. "This is Flame he's my new pokemon. I'm deciding on going for a journey to becom a pokemon master." He said with so much excitement as he returned flame back in his pokeball.
"Oh..that's nice john your dad is suppose to be getting a job in the town next to this one as a Pokemon gym official refree. So it might give us some leeway on somethings that you'd need." She said as she kept on preparing dinner. So his dad comes home after he and his mother had a nice hearty meal and john goes to get everything moved to be able to put on his bike. As his mom & dad talk about his decision even though whatever they'd decide he'd still go. So morning came and he got some breakfast and sadi goodbye to his folks and said that he'd be in touch with them and that he'd try and call them in the next town. He waved and said good luck to his dad with the job as an official gym refree. He gathered everything up and put it on his back and his bike and started on his wayward trip to becoming a POKEMON MASTER!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

A New Beginning Empty
PostSubject: A New Beginning   A New Beginning Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 10:14 am

A house with blue shutters and a red door it was empty and in the yard was a "For Sale" sign. A Moving truck arrived with a small car. Three people came out of the car. One was about 5' he wore a black shirt with a leather jacket over it. He looked around his dark shades looking around his surroundings "Hey Mom is this it?" he said as he looked at the taller woman. His Mom was taller than him the other man was taller than her. They started to unpack from the moving van. There last name was "Blaze" The youngest one named "Johnny". Around eight in the evening they had finished unpacking and they where tired.

"I'm hungry mom what we gonna have for dinner?" "Don't worry john i'll get something started." She said as she went towards the kitchen and started putting a skillet on the oven. After a while the smell of Lasagna was coming from the kitchen. "mmmm.. that smells good." Johnny had said with hunger baiting in his mind then his stomach gurgled from the combination of the wonderful smell and from hunger.

They sat down for dinner Johnny scarving it down and having seconds cause he was so hungry he could eat a snorlax. After a while they dispersed and went to bed falling deep into sleep snoring could beheard from the Dad and Johnny. "zzzzzz...." Johnny woke up feeling fully rested. Then he smelled the smell of breakfast 'I see mom's up' he said to himself. He got up and went into the bathroom to get ready, he arrived in the kitchen and saw that his mom was busy working hard over a hot stove. "Morning mom." as he went to give his mom a hug.

"Morning hon Prof. Oak was inquiring about you this morning. Actually he's waiting for you at his lab" his mom said to him. "Oh okay thanks mom i think i'll pay him a visit after breakfast is it almost done by the way?" "Yes i'm just getting ready to put it into plates." She told him. He had he went to the fridge and got a drink out of it, then he went and sat down. He ate with thanks to his mom. Then he goes to collect his thing to begin his long journey to becoming a Pokemon Master.

!!THREAD CLOSED!!

Last edited by Lazerus on Wed May 14, 2008 11:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

A New Beginning
Page 1 of 1