Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Empty
PostSubject: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:14 pm

Drake stepped up to the door and knocked. Then waited for proffeser oak'I hope i can get an eevee..After all Gary professer oaks grandson got an eevee...'Drake thought as he imagined himself with the eevee and it evolveing into an umbreon.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:16 pm

Oak sighed, walking over to the door and opening it. "Hello. How may I help you?" He let the young trainer into his house. Honestly, so many trainers nowadays. The professor still remembered when being a trainer was a rare occurance. "As you know already, I'm Professor Oak"
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:43 pm

Drake smiled"Hi and you probably already know i'm here for my first pokemon."Said Drake as he looke at the pictures of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 9:08 am

Oak nodded. "I figured just that!" He smiled. "Come along now, so we can find you a new friend." He leads the boy into a nice small lab and points to three pokeballs. "Go ahead and chose."
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 8:05 pm

"What are the choices?"Asked Drake hoping there was an Eevee.He walked over to the table and looked at the three pokeballs.
Back to top Go down
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 pm

"Well,I have something different today, Charmander, Pikachu, and a Eevee I just managed to find." He rubbed the back of his head, laughing slightly. "Each one of them is Level 5, like always."
Back to top Go down
coolcat1196
1 Kanto Badges
coolcat1196

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:31 pm

Drakes eyes lightend up and imeaditly said"I'll take the Eevee!"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Even though this thread isn't completed still no ones has asked or wondered about someone to continue and so I'm afraid I'll have to do this even though it isn't finished!

!!POST CLOSED!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)   First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First pokemon first partner. CLOSED (unfinished)
Page 1 of 1