Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Training In The Fields Of Route 101

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Empty
PostSubject: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:29 pm

As phil looked around, he noticed that the wind was blowing softly against the grass. It was here that he would start to train his pokemon. As he looks around he grabed his pokeballs and let his Eevee and Natu out. He smiled at them and said "Now its time to find some Pokemon for you guys to fight, but remember to keep an eye out for items that are found on the ground. Anything that can give clues could be hidden anywhere." He smiled at them and they begin there search.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:36 pm

::You begin rummaging through the grass and find nothing, this continues for a while, and you soon see no point in continuing...::

::Butt will you continue looking farther int the fields?::
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dmalik67
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:40 pm

As Phil stood back to look, he felt puzzled. Has the wind prevented pokemon from appearing, or is he hoping for too much too soon. He looks at his Natu and Eevee and smiles at them. "Let us try again to search, keep your eyes pealed at all times. Can't quit at the first hurdle now." And with that they continued to search.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:44 pm

::Your determination pays off and you see something rush past you in the tall grass, and it startles you. You see this as a great opportunity and refuse to let it pass you by. You send one of your Pokemon in to go after it, and hope for the best.

::Which Pokemon do you send in and describe what you'll have it do...::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:45 pm

Phil got excited. He looked at both of his pokemon then he looked at Eevee once more and said "Eevee i want you to chase it down, once you have, Use your Sand attack to startle it so it cannot see anything. Make sure that you signal us once its Startled whatever it is. Goodluck my friend." He then looked at Natu, "Be prepared my Dear Natu. Anything could come at us." The Hunt Begins.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:04 pm

::Eevee jumps into the grass and hops around wildly. It finally caught up with the wild Pokemon and you could see dust and sand flying everywhere. After a few seconds, you couldn't tell what was going on, and you heard Eevee yell a cry of pain so you came in after it. You find Eevee rolling on the ground scraping sand out of its eyes, and you see that the mystery Pokemon was actually a Pidgey!::

::What will you do now? Will you head after Pidgey with Natu? Run and evade further confrontation? Describe your next actions thoroughly::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Phil looked at what happened and picked up Eevee and returned it to its Poke-Ball. HE smiled and said "good job Eevee. We will handle the rest." Phil looked to where the pidgey was running. Through the grass trying to not get catched. He looked at Natu and smiled. Natus Eyes Looked at where the Pidgey was going, Making sure he does not miss a thing. Phil Looks at Natu and Smiles.

"Natu. I want you to follow the Pidgey. Once you get close i want you to use your Steel Wing to knock it back. After you have done that, Once it gets up, Use your Leer attack to stop it from moving anywhere else. I will follow you my friend."

Phil looked on as Natu ran off to do the job. He looked behind him and felt the wind On his face. He smiled and followed his Natu to watch the events Unfold.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:19 pm

::Pidgey runs into the first bunch of grass trying to avoid contact with you, but Natu trailed close behind. Pidgey stops for a minute, thinking it's in the clear. Then, Natu slams into with Steel Wing and it sent him flying back rolling against the pavement. Your ecstatic now, and Natu finishes by using Leer, freezing Pigdey in it's tracks.::

::Do you attempt to capture it or do you try and finish it off...::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Phil Grins and winks at Natu. He looks at the Pidgey on the ground and points at it saying "Natu Steel Wing and finish it off." Phil looks around, the wind grows stronger, it reminds him of how the wind was in the Ruins Of Alph during the Johto Storms. He prayed that the Storms would not haunt his dreams no more, He watches as Natu prepares to attack.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 pm

::Natu connects with Pidgey and sends it flying into a tree. It slowly slides down and could no longer continue, loopy-eyed from a KO. You walk over and examine the Pokemon, scanning it for the Pokedex entry.::

Obtained$42
Pokedex Updated! Seen:3 Owned:2
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Phil Smiles at his Natu and Pats it on his head. The Natu jumped up on Phils Cane and sat there. Phil looked around and decided to Continue His search on the Route. He grabbed a Pokeball and Let his Eevee out. He smiled and picked it up to rest on his shoulder. Looking around the Wind grew ever stronger, It was night time, and it was getting cold. Phil looked at the tree where Pidgey was sent flying by Natus Steel Wing and then continued his Search for Treasure, Pokemon, Or anything that could be on the Route. The Thought of the Ruins Of Alph never left his mind.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:40 pm

::The nighttime air cooled you down and you can see your icy cold breaths as you inhaled and exhaled. Eevee soon drifted off to sleep, and you decided that it might just be time for you to call it a day.::

::Do you call it quits and camp out for the night or do you keep searching for that one last Pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:44 pm

Phil looks at eevee and nods. He says to both of them "I think it is time that we rest for the night. If we move on now, we will not be able to be at full strength. If we are ever to explore the Ruins Of Alph, we must always be at Full Strength."

Phil Picked up his Eevee and smiles at it sweetly. He looks around for a nice spot to set up camp. The spot he is at, has a Tree. It would give him somewhere to sit and rest up while he ponders thoughts about his Father. Is he really trapped in the Ruins still? Is he still alive? Does anyone else know about the Whereabouts of his Father? As Phil thought through all the Possibilites he Slowly Drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:59 pm

:: You slowly drift into a nightmare; you see the photo of Prof. Oak and Phillip, then it slowly burns away. You are reliving the moment you broke your leg, except you are the excavator trying to save Phillip from the collapsing. In your dream, the earth's shaking, and you can barely stand, causing you to move around in the real world. You wake up with a very loud scream, cut off by the illuminating sun shining into your eyes.::

::You get up and recollect yourself, only to be confronted by a trainer and their Bulbasuar, What do you say??::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm

Phil looks at the Trainer and the bulbasaur and pulls a funny face and turns away from them and says "Hello. Can i help you?" His Natu looking at the trainer while Phil tries to get himself orginised from waking up. He wishes that the Nightmare he had would never come to him again. The Same nightmare but with a new twist. He feared that it could become a reality one day. His thoughts messed up he faced the trainer once more and waits for the reply to his question.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:12 pm

::The trainer examines your cane and it causes his eyebrows to raise. "Ah!" he yelled. "You must be Phil!" He extends his hand for a handshake, which you slowly return. "Prof. Oak told me I'd find you here! Listen, I'm here to help you on your journey! I knew your father!!!::

::You freeze up at this mysterious trainers words...Do you become infuriated because you think he may be lying, or do you have any questions you might need him to clarify?::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:16 pm

Phil Freezes. Is this part of the Nightmare he has just had? Is this a sick joke? How did he know my name? How did he know my father? I look at him speechless and then took the courage to ask." If you know my father, how and where did you meet him?" Phil was shocked that he was able to find some anwsers already. Was this luck, or is he still dreaming. He awaits the Reply of the Man who may know more about his Father.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:32 pm

::"Haha!" The man laughs. "Your talking to me so formal! I'm only fourteen!! Call me TJ!" You look at TJ with a fueled anger in your eyes, as he laughs and hesitates to answer question. "I know your father from when I used to spend summers with my Grandma and Prof. Oak. He always used to come over and teach me so much about Pokemon then they went on a trip mid-summer...and Phillip never came back...That was over maybe 8...9...10 years ago..." You soon begin to grow infuriated. You get angered thinking of how much time he'd spent with everyone but you and you begin to get furious with TJ because of it...

::How do you go about showing your anger? Loud and rude? or Maybe you'll hide it::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:38 pm

As Phils Anger Builds he thought that causing this person damage may not get the anwsers that he seeks. He looked at him and took a deep breath trying to calm down. It seems that Proffeser Oak was not the only one who knew his Father. He breathed in and out loudly and then sighed. He looked at the trainer again and asked "So how did the Proffeser say to you exactly? How are you going to help me? Your still just a boy." Phil watched as Natu glared at the Bulbasaur. Phil liftend his cane and gently tapped the ground with it. Natu stopped and flew up to Phils Shoulder. He awaits for the Trainers Anwser still trying to figure if he is telling the truth or is somone who wishes to hinder finding his father.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:58 pm

::"I got a call from Prof. Oak, he told me that someone with a can by the name of Phil, you, would be training out in this area, he was worried about you and asked me to help you along your journey...At first I was like *WHINE*, but then I thought about it and I decided I didn't wanna take a Pokemon Journey by myself! You know it's weird, I pictured you A LOT older?" At this point both you and Natu are furious. You clutch on to your cane thinking of the picture that burned in your nightmare...you needed to battle...::

::But will you?::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:02 pm

Phil tightly grips his cane and then looks at Natu. Natu ready to attack at any moment, Phil looks back at TJ and Smiles. He looks "Well seeming that you are a trainer and you have a pokemon, would you care to show me that you are truely from Proffesser Oak. I am sure that there is a way for you to prove that u can help me or not with a simple Pokemon Battle. Of course if you do not want to you can always go on your way. But if you do, then let us begin at once." Phils anger stayed hidden but not forgotten within himself. He is ready to show this trainer who is in charge. He awaits for the trainers response.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:11 pm

OOC:: I guess I'll make this count towards Training...and I'll give you a little $$$ if you win...IF you win...

IC::"Ugh!" TJ groaned. "Well, you ready Bulba?"
"Bulba! Bulbasaur!!! (Alright! Let's get it on!!!)" Bulba yelled.
You stare down TJ and he constantly has this silly happy0go-lucky smile on his face...
"Bulba, use Leech Seed!" TJ yelled.

:: Bulba shot a small brown seed from the spud on his back and it erupted into smaller, grassy vines
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:21 pm

Phil grins and Natu gets ready doing a small dance with its wings. Phil looks at the Bulbasaur and watches as the green seed comes towards Natu. He had to think fast. He shouts to Natu "Natu use your steel wing to deflect that Seed and then use your Leer. That should stop it from doing much for a while." Natu gets ready to deflect the Seed. As Natu deflects the seed it locked onto its Right wing. Phil agitated he looks at Natu. "Natu use your peck to throw that seed away." As he commanded Natu obeyed and the seed was gone. "Right now lets use that Leer Of Yours!"
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:29 pm

::Leer hits and stops Bulba dead in it's tracks, leaving him wide open. "Bulba, use Vine Whip!" TJ yelled. Bulba wouldn't move, he stood there lifeless, leaving Natu open for attack
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:31 pm

Phil grins and looks at Tj. "A Fabolous Display indeed of attacks that you have displayed but it is time that we end are little battle as quickly as possible. Who knows what awaits your Bulbasaur next. Do not worry though this will be quick. Natu Use your Peck Attack at Full power." Natu's Beak began to glow and Natu charged in for the attack. Phil liked how TJ was battling and noticed that the Bulbasaur could be from the Proffeser Himself. He awaited to see what outcome the Peck would have on the Bulbasaur.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:43 pm

::Bulba regained control over it's body and became stiff no more. Bulba couldn't dodge it, but TJ soon yelled, "Bulba, use Leech Seed once more!!" The seed wrapped around Natu and the Peck attack hit strong against Bulba's body. Bulba rolled around the dirt path and recollected himself near TJ's feet. Natu could not escape, the thick wooden vines encasing it's body quickly sapped away some of it's health and transferred it to Bulba. "Now, Vine Whip!" TJ yelled.
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Phil Watched as the Vine started to hit Natu again and again while the Leech seed drained its energy. Phil had to think fast. Phil noticed that Bulbasaur was regaining its strength with each Whip of its vine. Phil had an idea. "Natu use steel wing to break free." Natu used its wings and the vines were destroyed that surronded it. "Now Natu dodge them vines and go in for a Peck attack!" Natu gets ready for his move.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:53 pm

::"Bulba, dodge and use Tackle!" TJ yelled quickly. Natu easily broke free of the Leech Seed's power, and managed to evade the vines raining down on it, then came in for another Peck Attack. Bulba dodged in the nick of time and rammed Natu in the side; Bulba got it's health back, but Natu's was just fading away...::

::What will you do? Will you switch out and give Natu or a rest? or will you FUSE your moves into a COMBO that'll possibly end Bulba?::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Phil had a plan. Noticing that this battle will end shortly if he did not do something fast he noticed that Natu had Big eyes. This could be the break he needed in this battle. Phil smiled and looked at Natu. "Natu Use your Leer then focus your 2 attacks together and use Steel wing and Peck at the same time. Let us regain are ground in this battle."
Phil could tell that this move was either going to help regain some ground in this battle, or end it shortly for him. He prays that Natu is able to pull off this move.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:08 pm

OOC::I meant chain your moves, Pokemon can't use 2 moves at once....but it's okay

::Natu tried it's hardest to hit Bulba with it's newly formulated plan, however, Natu never learned how to use 2 moves at once, so it had no choice but to use Peck then follow up with Steel Wing. Steel Wing crashed into Bulba and it took minimal damage for it being a Grass-Type. "HAHAHA!" TJ laughed. "Bulba, let's end this! Vine Whip!". Bulba lengthened it's vines and smacked Natu with one powerful blow...Natu lay loopy-eyed on the dirt floor...KO... TJ recalled Bulba to it's Pokeball and handed Phil $100. "That was fun! we should do that again sometime...but for now...do you trust me enough to take me along to the Ruins???" TJ asked.

POKEDEX UPDATED!!!
Seen 4, Own 2
Gained $100
Natu Lv +2!!
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Phil looks at Natu and returns him and sighs. He didn't think through his plans carefully enough. He looked up at Tj and sighed. "The Ruins of Alph are in a Far Land. And I am afraid that i myself am not ready yet. I need to do more research here in Kanto to the Origins of the Ruins. Before i go near the ruins in Johto, i must grow stronger with my pokemon. Thank the Proffeser for the Support but if you truly wish to come with me, you must be sure in yourself. This will not be an easy trip."

Phil looked at Tj and smiled. "It could be fun though but don't get your hopes up. I'm here to find my Father not a Pleasure Cruise." Phil waited for Tj's Reply. Would he accept, or would he decline? Phil does not know how tj would felt, but grew to respect Tj a little.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 pm

:: TJ looked around for a minute, then gazed back at Phil. "*Tch!*" he sneered. "Your no fun! What point is there to going on an adventure if your not gonna enjoy yourself?" Bulba sat near TJ, rejuevenating its body under the suns rays. You find this at trifle childish and begin to walk off, saying nothing... TJ watched as you slowly walked off, then ran next to you yelling, "Hey, wait up!!"::

:: Your journey continues along with your new partner TJ.You both continue down your path to the nextdestination.
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Phil sighed. He continued to walk with Tj at his side and watched as Natu kept his Watchful Eye open. Phil looked around as he walked then Stopped. He looked at Tj and said "The way to the Ruins of Alph requires us to go through Pewter City, after that we will have to cross over Mt.Moon and then reach Cealeun City. After there we go South towards Saffaron City. There is some trouble with Team Rocket, and the Gym there is closed. But it is necesery that we go through. After that we will be headed for Vermillion city, where the Harbour is and the S.S.Anne. From there we can take a Boat to Olivine City. Once we Reach the S.S.Anne i will go through the next stage."

Phil looked up at the Sun and frooze still for a while. He then looked back at Tj and said "I also want you to keep your eyes open on the ground. Items, money, anything will help towards exploring the Ruins Of Alph. After i have found my father, I do have other dreams aswell." He smiled and walked on. "Lets move on Tj." He ventured along Route 101 some more.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:02 pm

::"Fine!!" TJ yelled. "But you'll hafta respect the fact that I'M training to be a PKMN MASTER! So when there's a gym or some other cool place, we're stopping! ...agreed?" You nod and TJ smiles happily. He hands you a Potion, which you thankfully spray unto Natu, as TJ opens up an empty badge case, with slots shaped like badges from every region. "Pewter City..? I'm going straight for Brock...I'm getting that BoulderBadge...me, Bulba and all my other friends." You joyfully laugh, making TJ embarrassed...
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:35 pm

Phil looked at Tj. "Thats fine, but don't be too upset if I leave you at a Gym cause your slowing me down. Besides, I once knew a Gym Leader. He too had Father Problems. Not like mine, but he took the gym as a gift from his Father. His pokemon Also from his Father. He use to laugh when I discovered stuff to do with Ancient Birds. He thought that he knew them all till one day i showed him a picture, he soon was suprised. Maybe after the ruins you can meet him. Anyway, we best get going. There should be some woods up ahead that we need to get through."

Phil chuckled and carried on walking looking for the entrance to the Woods.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:54 pm

::TJ stopped and grimaced, then caught up to walk with Phil to keep walking. He began counting the Pokemon he currently had. "Okay...Chimchar...Chinchou...Bulba...hmm...3 Pokemon already...I'm doin' pretty good!!!" You stare at TJ while continuing down the dirt path to the next location. TJ soon begins to juggle them while hopping on one foot, and your not sure whether to laugh, compliment him on a peculiar talent, or feel slightly disturbed...suddenly, out of nowhere, a Pokemon zooms past, causing you to jump and TJ to fall flat on his butt..."Ouch!" he managed to utter. "What was that?" You shrug, and you slowly follow TJ into the grass to find the wayward Pokemon..."Be careful, stay behind me and be ready..." TJ said as he unlatched a random Pokeball. You do the same, but at least you KNOW what your's is. You both go deeper into the grass, expecting the unexpected... "What now? You wanna see what it is?"

::Do you?::
Back to top Go down
Philbro
Team Silver Spark Leader
Philbro

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:27 pm

Phil looks at Tj and laughs quietly, not to startle what the pokemon is. He grabbed his cane and tapped his shoulder. "Make sure you don't do anymore party tricks like that again, maybe the pokemon didn't approve of ur talent hahaha." Phil smiled and was curious to what the pokemon was. Going that fast it was speedy, but was it something that could help in the Ruins, or was it something who really did hate the Talent. Phil smiled to himself laughing and stood next to Tj. He looked through the grass looking to see what it is.
Back to top Go down
bookauthor1123
Team Silver Spark Leader
bookauthor1123

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:22 pm

: srry i havent replied in a wile, been REAL busy since u no hoo did u no wat on this site, suprised no one has taken my place yet...:

IC: "Hey! No laughing! That was a neat trick!" TJ whispered angrily. Then, out of nowhere, the mystery Pokemon jumps out at you when you accidently touch it in the grass. "Look out!!" TJ yells. "It's a Spiner-- uhm...its a Splinter--...uhm! How doyou say it?" "SPINARAK, YOU DUMMY!!" you yell in TJ's ignorance. "Go, Pokeball!" and you unleash the Pokemon...::
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 12:34 pm

(Your lucky dude I was just about to reply today to him and also its in the rules that modders have a three to five days to get back to modding after that then someone else can jump in and I was just about to do so. So its good that you got back when you did!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training In The Fields Of Route 101   Training In The Fields Of Route 101 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training In The Fields Of Route 101
Page 1 of 1