Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

kolmad's new adventure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

kolmad's new adventure Empty
PostSubject: Re: kolmad's new adventure   kolmad's new adventure Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 5:22 pm

(Sorry I deleted the reply cause only admins and I'm not talking about mods or GMods. The only ones that are able to rp Prof. Oak are ones with Admin status!)

::As you walk away from the creek you carry your new pokemon on your shoulder seeming to become great friends with a few problems here and there. Coming from the outer realm the outskirts into the actual city of Pallet you notice everything getting more and more civilized as the roads transfered from dirt to cobblestone and houses started to sprout up here and there with some space in between where there was open lots. Seeing some shops, but nothing pokemon wise. So you keep on your way with purpose looking for the tallest building which wasn't the same size as the pokemart in Olivine, but it wasn't small and puny as the lab on Cinnabar Island.

Heading on your way trailing the row of houses and walking on the nice cobblestone road as you see the gray building in front of you hoping that it would get closer and closer as you keep on walking it gets bigger and bigger as you get closer and closer to it. Until finally you are right in front of the doors not even touching one in fact not even stepping they open up for you for they where electronically would open and close. Will you enter or will you stand there and let them close again?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
kolmad
Team Silver Spark Leader

kolmad's new adventure Empty
PostSubject: kolmad's new adventure   kolmad's new adventure Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 6:18 am

"ugggg" I get out of bed and look at the clock "10 o clock I got to get to the lab!" I run as fast as I can and Oak was gone there was a note on the door I read: gone to catch more pokemon be back in a month Oak
I was so sad the next day... I woke up early and went to a creek then I saw my pikachu "hi pikachu" I said
"pika"said happily "no I didnt get a pokemon yesterday "chu" pikachu sad sadly "wait mabye you can be my pokemon "pikachu" "your right Oak has to agree but ill ask Oak next month"
Back to top Go down

kolmad's new adventure
Page 1 of 1