Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Chapter 3: Got crushed by Brock!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoeniX
Team Silver Spark Leader
PhoeniX

Chapter 3: Got crushed by Brock! Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 3: Got crushed by Brock!   Chapter 3: Got crushed by Brock! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 1:08 pm

Shane entered the gym and shouted our loud:" Hello,is anyone here?!".He then saw a light turning on and saw someone there.It was Brock but he didn't knew that.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Chapter 3: Got crushed by Brock! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 3: Got crushed by Brock!   Chapter 3: Got crushed by Brock! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:13 pm

(Hey dude lets get to this when you actually get back to Pewter cause you have to return there if you are in Pallet Town and that is where the journey starts and also your character/Pokemon ned to level up enough to even take on Brock and his pokemon okay. So first level up your pokemon and begin your journey just like the rest in Pallet I've replied to that thread so don't forget to reply back okay dude I'll lock this for the moment, but when you are ready to do the battle I will re-open it and modify this, but for now go to pallet and do that thread first adnthen make your way towards Pewter okay!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi

Chapter 3: Got crushed by Brock!
Page 1 of 1