Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

...?I'll.. start here I guess.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

...?I'll.. start here I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 8:30 pm

::The professor noded in agreement for he knew of another group who had a team with their own partner which was a pokemon adn so this would prove to be a great advantage to her if she was to meet up with them! "Ah I see so this is someone who is accompanying you huh?" He said acknowledging what she had said, but he wondered what she was to do if her friend did interfere oh well this was a little new to him. "Well apparently you are a new trainer and so I will let you pick from the six pokeballs that I ahve here!" Which at the moment there was a machine in which he seemed to be going towards and pushed a small button on it as it started up you hear the fans and other technical equipment as if a computer being turned on and up whizzed six pokeballs simultaneously one after the other.

the first one contained Charmander the Fire Salamander, Squirtlw the Water Turtle, Bulbasaur The leaf pokemon, Cyndaquil another fire type, Totodile another water, and Chikorita antoehr grass pokemon. Which one will you try to obtain and wan to be another one of your friends on your journey through the Kanto region? For sometimes the trainer picked the pokemon orthe pokemon picked the trainer either way it would be a choice she or one of them would have to make so which are you to pick?::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
gryx
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 6:16 pm

Aren smiled shyly."I'm a starter trainer,so I guess I need a kit."she turned her head nervously at her persian."Oh, him?He's persian.He doesn't fight.A mere friends of M-mine."she settled her fingers in front of her hip, closed in balls, holding eachother nervously.She played with her fingers, waiting for a reply.'I've probably screwed up already.' her mind buzzed with thoughts and possibilities of what he could say.Her mind went in a nervous breakdown just thinking.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm

(Well if it helps at all if you knew or not a good way to make it longer is to well go with what you think your character is think and what its appearance is like face-wise for instance" Also what you see yourself even if your repeating the same thing. As well you can use anything that goes with the theme at hand and what is happening and yadda, yadda, yadda! Very Happy)
::The professor looked at you and smiled as he saw the persian as it was pusheed aside from your own face. Although the persian thought it was high time to get off of her for the moment for they weren't going very far at this moment so it would go around and see what it could find. which was only in vain for they didn't have any mice save it for Ratatas adn such, but they where out back out of its reach. Although he looked at you and asked "Hmm interesting pokemon you have there?" As he pulled his usual polite white smile at you as he answers your question finally which had taken awhile. "Yes I am Professor Oak and you must be a new pokemon trainer here to either get the starter kit or starter pokemon and from the looks of it. It would bea starter kit right?" As he waits for the answer.::
Back to top Go down
gryx
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:54 am

(It's ok.My posts are to short.>.>)Aren glanced at him."'Ello, are you proffessor.. oak?" she replied nervously.Suddnely her persian stopped purring and yawned right next to her ear.Annoyed, she pushed he persian's face away."Not now." she whispered so quiet almost she couldn't hear it.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 7:00 pm

::As you entered you saw taht up in the ceiling there wa lights that where briht and scatered light all over ther lab. On the floor you saw that technicians and other researchers who worked for Oak where busy doing at least something of greater help for the Professor. You walk past them that is until you see a paticular one ho was researching on a pokemon which was right in front of him as he was careful in watching for this pokemon was known to be a litle dangerous especially hen it came to electricity. it was an electabuzz in hich had a Eelkid next to it. The researcher was seeing how an adult and a youngling would co-exist in the same environment of course it was outside, but yet he was in front of a window that clearly caught a great view of it.

As you see the two yellow looking pokemon produce electricity which was helping powering the lab enough to keep on running throughout the entire day and part way through the night of course this was a partnership of course. As the Persian simply picked its head up once more seeing the two pokemon who where outside thanking that there was something between them or else it wouldn't of been the happiest traveler if it wasn't. So you finally realize that you needed to find the professor for who knows how much time you had.

so you move past the bookcases and down the hall which had some great pictures of past successes adn other pictures in which he had picked up on some little travels. That is until you saw the grand two inch thick glass case in which stored other trainers pokemon for everyone trainer where only allowed six pokemon on hand and this was the storage for all of them. Which meant one day yours would be in there as well. And so you keep on going down the what seems like a really long hallway wondering if it would end Finally it opened up and ther was someone at a desk poring over a bunch of what looked like paperwork could it be research in which was collected by him from the ones out there? The man looked like he had grayish hair from the back it was clean cut and a white lab coat on him. Is this someone else another technician or researcher or was this the grand Professor Oak?::

(Sorry bout the lengthy post dude! Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
gryx
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Aren looked down the horizon, seeing the lab.She sighed,The booming of purring heard in her ear.She stopped at the entrance, half wanting to go back, the other half wanting to bust open the door.She stood there, not sure with herself.She entered the lab, her shoes making an unfamiliar sound on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm

""Yes indeed the Persian was smart as it was graceful as well. The breeze played about your hair and the fur of the persian as well. While you both keep on the path to where the lab was sure to be. For you where ready to make a statement to your parents or care givers taht you could do more than what they thouht you wher capable of. So you walk now with a purpose in your step hearing the echoing of your footsteps on the cobblestone street as you keep an eye out for others whom where as like you on their way to get ready for their own trainer journey. Although you did not see anyone on the path it was only you and your persian who where heading there on this paticular day. AS the persian slept peacefully on your shoulders with its face pointed towards your ear you hear it purr happily not even bugging from its spot even when you where walking for some reason it just didn't wake it from its little cat-nap in which it was liking for it iddn't have to walk alongside it just rode along without much care inthe world.::
Back to top Go down
gryx
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:39 pm

(I confirmed with one of my friends that they don't talk but I dun care.He's a talkeh.)The persian lifted his lazy head, and he climbed up on Aren."Ye-Ow!Hey!Ow!" she said, his claws piercing her skin as he climbed up.He sat on her shoulders, dosing off.She grimanced."Very smart." she said sarcasticlly.He lifted his drooping head once more."Smart?Aren't you supposed to talk to proffessor oak for your first pokemon...?" he said in a playful, ringing tone.Aren's head tinted a bright red."Yeah..Maybe.." she said under her breath.She loosened the grip on her backpack, and headed torwards the bustle of people, waiting to get their pokemon in the distance of the horizon.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:38 am

(That post is good and its yourchoice if you can hear what its saying or if it can talk its part of your character and so you get to decide! Very Happy)

::You slip out of the house without being detected by your parents oranyone who was in the house asyou go out into the bright sunlight, but you feel a cool breeze play about your face and brings new scents to Persian's nose and as to yours. As you smell the city after staying so long in a house which had the same smells and what not. Your feet hit the pavement as persians nails click on it keeping in time and both in rhythm or in some kind of rhythm. Question is there purpose to your walk or is it just something to do to get out of the house? Maybe you are on your way to see Professor Oak and get your starter gear to step out on your own and to prove to them that you aren't made out of china and that you can last longerthan they think.::
Back to top Go down
gryx
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:27 pm

Aren sighed.She casually glanced out at the blazing sun.She really didn't like it here.It was always so..Sunny.Full of activity,bustling with people.She squinted, sneezing.Her Persian sat quietly on her lap.She smiled.She's never reffered to persian as a pokemon.Just as a pet.She got him as a meowth when she was a little kid.She frowned, recalling unpleasant memories.Persian's loud purring could be heard across the room.She patted his head, and he stopped purring.She sighed again.She was tired of being stuck inside her house all day.She slumped on her backpack."Come on.We're going for a walk." she said, getting up.He made a grim face at her."Yes, lazy butt.You too." she said, grabbing him.He scratched her, climbing up to her shoulders and sat there."Ow!You know, you aren't the kind of pokemon that's very nice, is it?"
SHe said playfully, walking out the door.(Can persian talk?I'm not sure.I know meowth can talk...)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...?I'll.. start here I guess.   ...?I'll.. start here I guess. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...?I'll.. start here I guess.
Page 1 of 1