Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Start of a Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

The Start of a Journey Empty
PostSubject: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 11:19 am

Garet stepped into the lab. Even though he had lived in Pallet all his life, he had never set foot in Prof. Oak's lab. His eyes, covered by the sunglasses he never seemed to take off, roamed over the desks flooding with books and the complicated machinery. His hands were in his hoodie pockets, just sitting there sweating from being in the pockets for so long and from excitement of starting his journey. He had started late, but he already knew what Pokemon he wanted to catch. "Hello. Is anyone here?" Garet called out, slightly relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:58 pm

::As you seem to stand there minutely waiting for someone to respond to your voice you see out of one of the windows a pokemon which was outside in the back it was the ones in which the professor and his assistants all did research on some of them who where on shift today where out collecting data on them where as the Professor was in his office doing of all things possible paperwork for everything has its paperwork to be filled out. As he heard your voice echo in the silent lab he thought of coming ut to answer the call "Yes I am here are you here to get what you need to start your journey?" He said guessing at the cause of you being there as well he was wondering upon your name still he did ask, "Of course you know who I am, but whom are you?" He said asking inquistively wondering and guessing even though he wouldn't be close to your name for each person has there unique name to themselves..::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:53 am

"Well, my name is Garet. You are correct in assuming I am here to get my supplies for my journey." Garet replied. "There is one problem, however. I do not have a Pokemon yet." Garet said. Oh, how he wanted a Pokemon! He hoped they had a Marill. Since he had nearly drowned in the ocean and was rescued by a Marill when he was 5, he has wanted a Marill.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 12:01 pm

Uh..I thought I granted you the Marill dude? Very Happy)

::The professor looked at him wondering why he hadn't already had a pokemon for he looked old enough to have at least one pokemon of his own. However he still answered him "Ah I thought so Garet well let's get started if you would follow me?" He said taking him back to his office which was where the machine which had the starter pokemon in their pokeballs taking you down the hall passing paintings and the elaborate reinforced glass vault which held a ton of pokebals either his, other trainers, or just ones who where possible for breeding or starters. Although they kept on pressing forward not skipping a beat windows streamed in sunlight from the inside as it played about the wall and floor in which the window was by.

Finally coming to a door which was open and to the left of the door was the name placard which read "PROF. OAK Pokemon scientist and Researcher" He goes into the office hoping you are carying on his coattails so to speak following him into the room where you could see the desk with its hoard of paper on it as well as in one corner the machine to heal and another which he was going toward at that moment pushing a button as easily as pointing at it. Starting up its server and sounds of a fan and the entire thing coming to live as holes opened up sending at least six pokeballs upward to rest above the holes suspended in mid-air. "Well here they are if you'd want to choose which one you would want we can be closer to getting you on your way!" Looking you in the eye and smiling two which had a flame on the top engraved, two with a water mark engraved, and two which had an engraved leaf on them these signified which kinds of pokemon where inside flame for fire, water mark for water, leaf for grass. So question is which will you choose?::
Back to top Go down
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:05 am

(You did, but I just figured it would be nice to get it this way. Hope that is alright! xD)

Garet reached for one of the Pokeballs with a water symbol on it. He pushed the button, wondering what Pokemon would come out. His sunglasses protected his eyes from the flash of white light that the Pokeball emitted.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:15 pm

::As you see the white flash of light shine fora mere second something replaced it looking blue it was something that looked like a crocodile with sharp teeth as it said its name "totadile!" Which meant that it might of been what you where looking for, but it was a water pokemon nonetheless would you want to choose this pokemon or will you choose the second water symbol pokeball.::
Back to top Go down
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:48 am

"Hmph... I do not think this is the Pokemon I am looking for." Garet said, returning the Totodile to its Pokeball. Garet then picked up the other Pokeball with the water symbol. He pushed the button, and again the white light filled the room. Maybe this is the Pokemon I am looking for! Garet thought.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 11:08 pm

::As the flash of light seems to minorly blind you once more you wait to see what will come out of it hoping that it was that marill in which you wanted so dearly. Finally when you opened your eyes you saw something round mostly a blue color with a white belly and round ears with red inner color and a tail that came to a bulbous shape as it cried "Mar...rill!" It was a Marill in which you ahd been waiting for. As the professor wonders how that one got in there for he thought that he only stocked that machine with totadile and squirtle? "Hmm, I guess it must be luck of the draw at times so you have a pokemon now so do you know what your going to call it?" Oak asks you kindly with a kind smile nonetheless hoping to make it a good thing to help you decide.::
Back to top Go down
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:03 am

"Hmmm..." Garet thought. He hadn't really decided what to name his first Pokemon. "I think I will call it 'Aurelia', after my grandmother." Garet said. He had just randomly chosen the name. "What do you think?" Garet asked the Marill. "Marill!" it replied happily. "I guess it's Aurelia then!" Garet said.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:41 pm

::Professor Oak was happy that they had already bonded and could see that they would be able to grow stronger with each other. As he sidebared his way to his hollywood oak desk with its secured drawer that had the necessary items in which would help any new trainer to their journeys. "Well that sounds like a grand name to call your pokemon now if you'd like to come over here I'll be able to set you up with the necessities!" he said continuing his kind smile as it was a fine line of a smile. So will you go over to the desk or will you wait for him to get them and hand them to you its time to choose once again!::
Back to top Go down
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:49 am

Garet, upon hearing Oak's request, headed over to the desk where the Professor was rummaging through some things. What kinds of things would Oak give him? Probably some extra Pokeballs and a Pokedex Garet thought, knowing those things to be standard equipment for trainers.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:31 pm

::As you came close to him he took a paticular odd looking key like it had been hand crafted for something. Taking it out of his lab coat a pocket which didn't leave his gaze he unlocked it, but it only revealed a keypad with numbers on it as he secretly punched in the correct numbers in which to unlock it as it was now easy to pull open he did so giving the items inside a breathe of fresh air and light poured upon themas he sat upright looking at the curuous Garet. "Well I've asked you to come over here cause I have some special items for you which you will definitely need on your journey to fulfilling your dreams!" He said seeming minorly serious at the time then smiled.

"first off here are a couple items in which will help you one will help your pokemon the other will aid in capturing other pokemon you meet!" As he pulled out five pokeballs followed by five antidotes. "Now this next thing I need something from you which is which color would you want your pokedex tobe and do you want a regular one that keeps track of those in this region or a national one which shows info on all pokemon in all regions? They come in Red, Blue, and Yellow so which will it be?" He said finally finishing and letting it all sink into you as the other items sat on top of the desk ready for you to collect as you think and he waits..::
Back to top Go down
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:57 am

Garet picked up the Pokeballs and the Antidotes. He had forgotten to grab a backpack, so he just held them. "I would like a Blue National Pokedex, please." Garet told the professor.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 1:54 pm

(No one-liners dude!)

::The Professor had taken out a dark blue pokedex as he registered it for you as the two of you sit there in the quiet silence it had finished and now it was ready to give it to the new trainer ready for collecting information and ready for action. His hand went forward heavy with the pokedex pushing it forward to the new trainer ready to go out into the world ready for what was to come!::
Back to top Go down
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 7:35 am

(sorry...)

"Thank you." Garet said, taking the Pokedex. He then left the lab, with Aurelia in tow. He would, strangely, miss the professor, even though he did not him all that well. Garet sighed, pulling the brim of his black hat down lower, looking around Pallet Town. Well, his journey had started, but first, he had to get a pack of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:18 pm

::As ou step outward into the world you continue towards the outer realm of Pallet passing shops and houses that are locally owned and local residents. You pass even your own house in the bright powder blue sky with the sun's rays pointing downward. The cobblestones gleam in the sunlight making your shadow expand even more than usual as the green grass greets you from its captation from the snow. You get to the outer stretch when you finally meet someone, someone who is waiting for something, someone who is you as he springs into life. "Hey Newbie!" He says to you noticing that you are a new trainer about to go out into the world. "The Name is Gregory and I challenge you to a dual!" as his pale blue eyes now looking like daggers this one is ready to take you on for he had his own pokemon.

His red hat was turned backwards and his hair sticking out ward from the back reddish in color he was of normal height and looked like the kid got his exercise as denim jeans wrapped around his legs and lower torso. A belt around his waist a silverish colored buckle and a light fluorescent orange jacket just in case of anything as he also had white tennis shoes with red swooshe's on the sides the stitching was still fairly new. As he waited for your reply to his question now balancing a pokeball in his hand ready for the said challenge.::
Back to top Go down
Weapons Master
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:00 am

"I accept you challenge..." Garet said. He had no idea who this Gregory kid was, but he would now get to test the mettle of his new Pokemon. He turned to his Marill. "Are you ready, Aurelia?" he asked the small Pokemon. "Mari-rill!" Aurelia replied. It was ready!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:05 pm

::The boy saw the Marill and wondered how he was so lucky as to get a marill for he knew that you couldn't get this at Prof. Oaks, but still he threw out his own out as the pokeball came flying outward as a white light appeared and something came out it was a pokemon about the same height as the marill, but it had a few variations for one it was a very light green color with a leaf protruding out of its as it called out "Chika!" as it was ready for battle "Alright now we've shown them and since I challenged you I vow that you go first!" As the boy crossed his arms with his legs spread slight apart from his body as he stood there in wait for your first move!::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start of a Journey   The Start of a Journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Start of a Journey
Page 1 of 1