Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)   Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:21 pm

(Hey dude sorry i've been a little tired/busy offline lately! Very Happy)

::As the ditto crawled its way over and into the battlefield itself it was now ready to start and that was when its trainer had laughed trying to keep it hushed up though. Although clearing his throat he commanded or more like suggested to his little pinkish friend "Let's start it off with a pre-transform!" As the Ditto complied with his trainer and morphed itself as its form seemed to change from a pink blob to a tiny muscular pokemon it was a grayish-blue in color with muscles of course it was a humanoid form with a tiny belt around its waist the ditto had now transformed into a Machop and now they where ready to start things as ti would be this for right now and would constantly do transform into another pokemon hopefully, but if not then it would at least use the copied moves that it had managed from its previous copying.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Caleb
Caleb

PostSubject: Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)   Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:07 pm

OOC: Sorry. I couldn't think of anything else.

IC: Trace nodded and said, "I see. I never knew that," and then smiled. "In that case, let's battle!" Smeargle ran out into the battle field and readied himself to copy his opponent's move. "You ready, Smeargle?" Trace asked, and Smeargle nodded nervously. They had never seen or been in a battle before. Since Smeargle had to wait for his opponent to make a move, he watched the Ditto cautiously, waiting for it's orders.

Last edited by caleb on Tue Feb 09, 2010 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://pokemon-unlimited.proboards.com
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)   Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:41 pm

::The boy however was aware of this, but apparently Trace didn't know that not only can it transform into the pokemon it is battling, but can also call upon past transformations as well. "Oh well I kinda thought you'd call upon that little hiccup, but you see it can also pretty much transform also into its last transformation before this battle all I have to do is ask it to use transform twice once it will change to the smeargle like you pointed out, but the second time it'll change to its last transformation before this so are you still game or what dude?" as the boy was curious and motioned for its pokemon to come toward him as the ditto seemed to slide across the playground meeting up with its friend and trainer seeing the new pokemon and in its own way wondering what it was and what it was capable of?::
(Someone told me that it can do this cause of the anime show cause you do remember it is a collaboration of the anime and the games right?)
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Caleb

PostSubject: Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)   Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:09 pm

"Wait a minute! Smeargle can't use Sketch until you use Transform, so if Smeargle copied that, he would just transform, and they would both have powers of a Smeargle; which is Sketch, which copies the last used move; which is Sketch, and they would both be using Transform, which would not have any effect. Both Pokemon would not be able to make a scratch on eachother, therefore ending the match in a draw," Trace said, finding a flaw in both of their battle strategies.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)   Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:03 pm

::You and your painting guru buddy entered the playground and someof the kids there hadheard of smeargle, but didn't quite know what it was capabel of doing? As oneapproached you "Hey! Cool pokemon wondering if I could find out what its capable of aren't you? That's my pokemon over there" He said as pointing to a Ditto "So wanna see what they can do?" As he was hoping that you wanted to see what he was capable of and this pokemon was one which you had sought after and wanted to get as well so will you accept or deny the challenge?::

(Sorry for the length of time of not getting to you and I'll try mybest to remember to continue your other in EPU)
Back to top Go down
Caleb
Caleb

PostSubject: Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)   Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:04 pm

Trace Pictus and Leonardo (a Smeargle) traveled down the long and winding road from their bus stop. "Oh boy, Smeargle! Just think of all the Pokemon we'll encounter on our journey! Bird Pokemon, fish Pokemon..." Trace said enthusiastically, and went on and on. Smeargle smiled and waved his tail around in a circle with his hands, whistling. "I wager that there will be lots and lots of battles on the way to the Elite Four, so we'll need to be prepared!" Trace said. "Smeargle, smeargle!" barked Leonardo, and they continued down the road into town.

"Say, I've never been into town, have you, Leo?" Trace asked, and Leonardo nodded. "I've always stayed near the woods, painting and drawing- that's how I met you!" Trace said with a smile, and Leonardo grinned. "Well, we're here," Trace said, and they stepped inside the small town's limits. Trace turned to look back at the bus stop, and could see the little red and white leaving to make it's next stop. He had to make at least ten bus transfers just to get here. They came upon a Pokemon playground, where kids with their Pokemon were playing and training together. "I bet we could warm up here, Leo. What do you think?" Trace asked, and Smeargle nodded. So the pair ran out into the playground, and began their training to get stronger. Well, at least Smeargle would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)   Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting a Preface (Trace Pictus)
Page 1 of 1