Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Time to start the journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steven
Team Silver Spark Leader
Steven

Time to start the journey Empty
PostSubject: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:27 pm

Steven woke up with a loud yawn in his bed,then he got up and saw his calender."I almost forgot i start my pokemon journey today ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!" steven said.He rushed to the bathroom to clean himself up,then got dressed. Steven started to race down the stairs so he could hurry and get to proffesor oak's lab.Before he could get through the door his mom stopped him,"steven were are you going in such a rush" his mom said,"today i get my first pokemon and start my journey to become a pokemon master" steven said,"ok but please becareful" mom said, "I will mom " steven said "make sure u contact me while your on your journey!!!!" mom exclaimed a second before steven rushed out the door. While steven was walking to proffesor oak's lab, he was thinking about what starter he would choose and he had the perfect one in mind.Steven reached proffesor oak's lab and walked through the doors."hello is proffesor oak here i've come to get my starter pokemon,hello"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 11:22 pm

(Hey sorry i thought that I had replied to you earlier, but apparently it didn't go through. Also for the record don't forget about the rules and one of them is no double posting!)

::As you walk into the door you see others doing different kinds of research from restraining pokeon to getting information. As you pass by them to head towards the back to find the Professor and see about your fate as a Pokemon Trainer. You find him in the usual place towards the back he looked a little flushed for he had a ton on his plate for getting so many pokemon trainers started. Although he was kind and loved helping others in away it was a weakness and a strength for him. As he smiled politely and looked at you saying "Hello I am Professor Oak and you must be?" As he paused to let you answer the question with your name and reason for being there even though he knew of your reason for being there.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Steven
Team Silver Spark Leader
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 10:01 am

(sorry the only reason i did that was because you didn't reply back to other pms)

Steven paused and looked at professor oak with amazment thinking to himself,"so this is the great professor oak my mom talks about all the time"

"Hi Professor Oak my name is Steven and i'm here to get my first pokemon so I can become the best pokemon trainer in Kanto" Steven said with confidence.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 pm

::The Professor nodded his head saing in agreement, "Yes I am and I had a notion that you where here for your pokemon!" As he directed you to the special machine in which held the starter pokemon. And since he was the only one in the land he had some new ones in which he had picked up as now instead of just the four there was now what seemed like a circle spaced out two fires, two waters, and two grass, one electric, and one normal. Question is which one will you want to try and get?::

(Cyndaquil, Charmander, Totodile, Squirtle, Chikorita, Bulbasaur, Pikachu, and Eevee)
Back to top Go down
Steven
Team Silver Spark Leader
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 8:12 am

Steven had planned for this moment and new what pokemon he wanted. He had to get the perfect partner who can match his heat of passion for pokemon,plus he is from cinnabar why wouldn't he choose this type of pokemon for his partner

"I have made my decision professor oak.I want CHARMANDER to be my partner" steven said with excitment.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:19 am

::The professor was surpised of the excitment in which the kid held to him when he had made his choice at last! As Professor Oak took one ofthe pokeballs and hopped into the air in front of him it shown bright white for a mere second and when the light faded on the ground was a small red furred salamander. With eyes of black with white around it. Two arms and Legs with sharp claws and a tail which at the end there was a flame shining bright from its tip! The professor then handed him the pokeball and asked politely "Do you have an idea of hat your going to call it?::
Back to top Go down
Steven
Team Silver Spark Leader
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:29 pm

Steven looked at amazement toward the charmander that poped out the pokeball.Steven realized that this pokemon would be the one true partner that will help him become the greatest pokemon trainer in the Kanto Region,all of a sudden Professor oak asked steven what would he like to name his new charmander.

I think i will call him...... Blaze, yeah Blaze is a good name, steven said
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:44 pm

::The professor was happy that the boy had been able to give him a good name and that was that as the professor went towards his desk to take out a few items in which he kept in good stokc for how many trainers come his way as he set them out. "Here ya go a pokedex, pokeballs and even some antidotes. This should help you on your journey!" He said as you see the red pokedex, but itwas a little bigger than usual for it wasan ultimate one where you could find anything about a pokemon in any region that you are currently in. There was also five pokeballs ready for you to start capturing and five antidotes which was just right for everyone who was starting up on their new pokemon journey!::

(On the game "Ruby" I picked the torchic and I named it that a couple times! lol)
Back to top Go down
Steven
Team Silver Spark Leader
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:27 pm

Steven collected the pokeballs, antidotes, and pokedex from Professor oak with pride.

Thank you professor oak i will become a pokemon master one day and the champion of the kanto region

Steven left the professors lab with the excitment of starting his journey and knew he would become a powerful trainer one day
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:11 am

::As you went down the street the sidewalk lined by the street with its cobblestones showing themselves in the bright sunlight. You walk at a steady pace hoping to get ready to leave the small town to start your journey that is until you see someone leaning on the side of a white picket fence it was a boy who was for some reason waiting for you...::
Back to top Go down
Steven
Team Silver Spark Leader
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 5:08 pm

As Steven was walking along the sidewalk he noticed a boy leaning on a fence. So Steven approached the boy and said

Hi are you waiting for somebody?
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:58 pm

::The boy looked up at you as you had asked your question which was kind of a dumb one towards him for apparently he had been waiting for anyone who was a new trainer to pass by him. "Why yes I have..that is waiting for you!" As he sprang from the fence and got in your face with his own and was now balancing a pokeball as he had a mischievious grin on his mug as he said his next sentence "Wanna battle and see who's the better or the wiser?" As he was a little cocky about battling for he had dualed with others and been rivals for others and so he was kinda ready, but only the fates would know for sure who would prevail in this battle so he waited to see if he'd say yes to his challenge to his jole!::
Back to top Go down
Steven
Team Silver Spark Leader
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Steven looked at the boy with happiness and said,

Of course i accept your challenge and i will defeat you in battle

Steven saw the fire burning in the boy's eyes and knew that this wasn't goin to be an easy battle but in his mind he was determined to win the battle and trust that his new partner was ready for the task.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:09 pm

::As the young lad went parellel and walked forward he saw that you had a fire pokemon and so thinking that this would be a hard task, still he knew that whatever happens will happen. And so he stopped balancing the pokeball and threw it out. As a minor white light shown a red light went towards the ground and out came a pokemon that was a weird light green and it had two legs and arms and it had a temper and was tough it had taken form it was a Treecko and it was ready to take action!::
Back to top Go down
Steven
Team Silver Spark Leader
Steven

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Steven saw the pokemon that appeared out the pokeball and it was a treecko. Steven knew that he had a great chance of winning this battle,so he looked at Blaze and said,

Ok Blaze lets show them the power of fire

So Blaze jumped in front of the Treecko and waited for it to make it's first move
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:06 pm

::The Treecko knew that it may win or it may not win. However it threw out that way of thinking and began things with a attack called Pount as it gained energy in its fist it jumped and came flying towards the fire pokemon with raw energy that was in his fist this would set the Charmander back only a little, but it would be worth it. It connects making the charmander flop down on the ground, but it wouldn't count him out as it got back out it was its turn to show the Treecko what it wwas able to do what will you command your little friend to do in this situation?::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to start the journey   Time to start the journey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to start the journey
Page 1 of 1