Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

An annoying cave

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Team Silver Spark Leader

An annoying cave Empty
PostSubject: An annoying cave   An annoying cave Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:55 pm

Gible, Zigzagoon and I had just finished walking through a long plain and was hopping to get to the next town,
Pewter City, and challenge the Gym leader Brock
but to our unluckiness there was a cave in the way of our break and challenge so we tried our hardest to get through quickly
and another thing that was not good was that it was so dark that it was hard to see where you where walking, "Good thing i brought
a flashlight with, eh Gible, Zigzagoon" "Gible!" "Zigzagoon" as i started to walk the flashlight flickered out and died :Guess i should of grabbed some batteries"
we continued on towards what we thought was the exit but we had no idea at all because we couldn't see eventually we saw a light so we rushed towards it but something blocked it, then rocks fell from the ceiling and there was light from outside the rocks missed all of us then we saw what was blocking the way it was
two Shieldon "(Annoyed) This could not of come at a better time" (Double battle)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

An annoying cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: An annoying cave   An annoying cave Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:24 pm

::As you came closer and closer in a rush you saw that it wasn't a bunch of rocks just a resting Graveler that was only beside the entrance and right next ot him was a trainer as ieven in the dark you could see that he had a smile on his face. "Hey man! I was kinda watching you go around in circles over there to bad that, that darn flashlight went out huh? I got something that is way much better than a flashlight and you don't have to worry about batteries at all you game?" As at that time in the dark even though he was use to the darkness stroke a match and lit a torch which was staked into the ground as light came alive to that area it also awoke the Graveler which was sleeping "Don't worry girl nothing to hurt ya just keep on resting!" As the trainer had said to its pokemon and he was sitting on what seemed like a bundle of stuff so he wouldn't be sitting on the hard cold ground.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
James
Team Silver Spark Leader

An annoying cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: An annoying cave   An annoying cave Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 6:16 pm

As i looked at the torch and confused at why would he help me I've just become a trainer and aren't we supposed to battle
any trainers we see, oh that's right he must not of seen my New Trainer Badge, anyway back to those two Shieldon blocking our path to
Pewter City "OK Zigzagoon, Gible R U guys ready for this our first ever double battle" "Zig Zig" "Giiiiible" "OK then let do this, Zigzagoon use sand attack, U to Gibble" (Grunts from both Pokemon) they did as i said then both of the Shieldon used headbutt in sync with each other as they charged my pokemon used tackle to counter like they did in there battle with each other, all four Pokemon charged at each other for a four way impact
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

An annoying cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: An annoying cave   An annoying cave Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:16 pm

(Eh hem! Did you not read the rules and as forthe post in which I had done dude? It was a Graveler that was resting to heal itself that was by the entrance in which you had already came in from! Also there is no text typing in posts you should of found that out by reading the revised rules so redo it okay dude? Thanks!)
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

An annoying cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: An annoying cave   An annoying cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An annoying cave
Page 1 of 1