Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Entering the cave

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:06 am

Faye and Sable-lie found an odd looking cave. Sable-lie decided to investigate but her nevertheless she followed her Pokémon inside. Faye felt scared “I’m not sure absol’s can see in the dark…” They further they went in the more Faye couldn’t see “Err… Sable-lie can you be so kind to find a light source I can hardly see anything…” The absol grunted and stayed by her owner’s side until they found what they were looking for.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:50 pm

::Unfortunately the thing you had found was a person with a bright light making you have to blink a few times to get used to the light as you hear a boy's voice slightly older adn with some experience, "Hey nice absol although I think you might need something in which to see better wanna play a little game? As you finally start to focus in the light and see that the young man had both of his hands behind his back as if he was going to ahve you play a guessing game. "Alriht if your game enough in one hand is something you hold and is a beacon, while the other is a special gift my question is which hand is the normal in and which is the abnormal light source in, I advise you to choose wisely for one has to have batteries whre the other has no need for fresh power!" He said as he grinned making his face light up as a torch seemed to be stuck in the ground right next to him making the hollow walls to be light minorly by the light as he waits for your decision of which hand you will pick!::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:10 am

"Soo much for a greeting..." the young trainer said under her breath. Her absol nudged her then gave her a smirkand a quick wink as if she wanted to say tough luck kiddo Sable-lie growled happily at the response she got and rose her head produly in the air "Sol! Sol!". Faye and her pokemon immediatly focused on what they hada to do. "Hmm...." Faye scratched her head, while her absol sniffed the air "Err... Your right hand?" she said uneasily
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:15 pm

::The boy smiled as he said with glee "That is a good choice and I'll show what it is in a sec." As he unveiled what it was bringing his right arm from the back of his back and instead of bringing out not a flashlight, but a little machine it was a HM which contained a special move. "Here ya go its a HM it can teach your friendthere "Flash" which might come in handy in these caves as well!" He said still smiling for he was able to help out a fellow trainer and this time not battle as if he could the pokemon he had was teribly weakend and he was trying to bring back to better health letting you go without a battle and yet a little parting gift.::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:49 am

Faye was suprised with the outcome and so was her pokemon they both gasped, "Well um thanks this is great!" Faye exclaimed as she pouncd for joy like a skitty seeing a large yarn ball, then turned to her pokemon "Anit it girl!" her absol gave her a positive smile "Soool Sol! Ab-Sol sol!" Faye faced the trainer then said "Thanks for TM I mean HM... " She held out her arm to retrive it and her absol curiously looked at it and sniffed it. Faye asked "so do you have a pokemon that helps you in the dark, other than the light and can dark pokemon see in the dark my mom says they can but i don't belive her?" Sable-lie rolled her eyes then gave a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:31 pm

::The guy was a little nervous of what she had just done cause the loudness could wake pokemon up or possible bring bloodthirsty ones towards you. Although he smiled and shook his head. "Well I do have one, but right now tryingto get it to perfect health as he pointed to the ponyta that was beside him resting, but yes at the moment I just have this flashlight it helps ward off those who don't like the light and are accustom to the dark. Also uh..depends on the pokemon it might be able to or it might be able to make its own light!" He said stating facts cause he had heard some of the same stuff especially with the nocturnal pokemon such as Zubat and its evolved selves luckily they had sensory capabilities as to not run into things that where solid.

"Um..I do however know that ones like zubat and its evoloutions as well as other nocturnal pokemon can either see in dark or they use something that sends out a sound and if the sound comes back distorted or different it'll know that there's something there, but beyond that I have no proof to back it up. That is until I do meet up or own a dark pokemon right?" He said smiling once more as you weight your options of what to do of course you had to try and give it to your pokemon that way you wouldn't be in the dark and get jumped by an unsuspecting pokemon. Question is do you want to teach to Absol and if so and it has four moves which will you delete to make it learn this?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:08 am

"Hmm..." Faye thought for a minute, she whispered to her pokemon "I think you should give up scratch for flashwhat do you think Sable? I will think of better stragteys for battles to help you." her pokemon agreed with her and nodded slightly as her neck felt stiff for some reason. "Then we can find what you wanted to find... whatever it was." she petted her pokemon firmly on the head.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 4:47 pm

::1...2...3...Scratch has been frorgotten and Flash has been learned!
Sable's coat began to shine as it had accepted the move flash and had been added to her arsenal while she had forgotten to use scratch this would definitely help youwithin the cave walls your absol kept on glowing making it bright around you and the pokemon making it easier to see in the dark and it'd make it ten times better for not many pokemon would get the jump on you now that you had this nifty move. So what will you do now that you have this move will you press on or will you return outside the cave?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Faye decide to carry on with exploring the cave now that she felt more confident about the new move flash that’s been learnt. She tugged her pokemon fur lightly for her to follow on behind and then stopped “Sable you should lead and use flash,” she scratched her head thoroughly while staying happy “I’ll stay close right behind you!” her absol sighed quietly and mumbled to it’s self when she was leading in front. I hope Sable-lie doesn’t run into any big trouble like last time or else who knows what happens… her mind trailed off in thought as she was walking.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:50 pm

::As you tethered yourself metaphorically to your little friend with its new ability toshed light around you you go in search of things in which where lost in here not knowing what you'd meet while you where here in the now semi darkness as a ring oflight cascaded around the two of you. Walking slowly, yet sure fotted along the earthy cavernous halls hoping to find someway to find the exit or other things in which where hidden in here. The absol with its beam showing itself making some pokemon not want to come close, but it also made some want to come towards the light in anger. One in which wanted to attack it was a little metal pokemon with a small body, but four claws that where in a way its feet as it attcked at you. its green body and silvery talons thrusting itself to you with little black spots on its body it was an Aron!::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:01 am

"Woah an ARON!!!! ISN'T IT ADORABLE!!!" Faye exclamed "Just look at it's stubby cute stature!" Sable-lie rolled her eyes she wasn't jealous of her trainer, just annoyed as her trainer's voice echoed in the caves probably scarinng more pokemon. Faye's seriousness came back to her "OK!!" Faye exclaimed as she pointed to the smallgrey pokemon happily "Use leer then razor wind!" Sable-lie was now happy that her owner calmed down Sable didn't even feel intimidated by the pokemon "What ever you do DON'T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN!!" her pokemon just sighed in annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 10:05 pm

::As the gaze of the Absol shown down on the small metallic pokemon saw its gaze and was unswayed from its attack as it tackled forward with its tiny body its small legs bustling it forward to attack the absol which apparently was far bigger than its own size, still it persevered and kept on its attack. Its grayish eyes looking into those of the absols. As the cold dark empty caves was now more hollow than before or so it had seemed from the exclaimation of the trainer. Still hopefully in time pokemon would soon rustle back into the cave back into their nests of protection!::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 1:47 pm

Anxiety grew upon Faye’s emotion as the cave's became dimmer Wow that’s the first time that has ever happened… I just hope that the next move can kick off Her absol sensed the wornness in her trainer She better not muck up our battle system or she could be trapped in here until I recover from fainting. her pokemon thought in disgust. as she tried to shake off the attack

The trainer reassured herself whispering “Try a razor wind and make it accurate.!”
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:52 pm

::The Absol of course was still confident in itself for it was far more superior to the tiny Aron as the attack in which it had attempted sure it had hit and it had hurt, but nay it wasn't as powerful as its own. Now it started to use its inner powers and created a sharp wind which seemed to cut it blew fast and cold as it hit the tiny opponent, but it wasn't able to cut right through its metal hide still it was able to make a good enough dent in its lifeforce. As now it was the steels' turn to attempt at hurting it. As now it wasn't very close still it wanted to try something in which it had known for quite awhile as its claws began to glow a blinding white almost creating a minor light of its own. Keeping these glowing claws in affect it ran towards the Absol as if charging towards it which when it reared itself upward with its claws outstretched as it went to slash into it with Metal Claw will it be effective or will it not?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 1:46 pm

"Don't let that Aron get the better of you!" Faye could see the damage that the absol took and it didn't look pretty. "Come on Girl!" She cheered on. her absol seemed dazed when the attack took it's affect which made her slide on the floor then wobble from side to side. She soon shook it off trying to still keep her momentum up then growled to indicate she wanted a command. "Use double-edge as fast as you can!" Faye hoped she would only use it once.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:41 pm

::As the Aron awaited for the attack feeling the sting from its glare of hate from the Absol. It lookedlike it wanted to put this tny steel pokemon out of its misery than to capture it. So the Absol gathered its strength to use an attack which did damage to itself and the opponent. Aron not knowing of what was going on waited to find out, but staying open minded as not to be surprised or caught off guard. As it attacked with the attack in which it wanted to do Double-edge taking out the aron and dong more damage to the small steel than itself, but it still wanted to battle even though its energy was lingering as it hung by a little bit of energy it tried to use tackle as it ran forth with percision and it was able to go forward, but its attack missed thus making it a little dizzy as it ran into a wall and now it was back to Absol what will you do will you put it out of its misery or will you capture it and gain a new friend?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:48 pm

Faye didn't need to be told twice in what to do she shouted "Go POKEBALL!" and chucked the pokeball at qite a fast speed. her absol watched her dispare ANY louder and I WILL GET a headache! Sable thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 8:11 pm

::As you both wait your absol thinking of things that shouldn't be thought of by a pokemon with a trainer, but still it was a little agitated for apparently this trainer didn't know how to be quiet in the deep dark caverns. Now they might have to face a whole ton of pokemon, or maybe that will make them run away from them at least those who where awake and where daytime pokemon. As the steel pokemon dealt its way with the round spheric ball in which it was incased in at that moment trying to find some way to get out and to continue this. It shifted with a minute red light blinking in time and shifting back and forth. What seemed like quite awhile it was still shifting and blinking its light as you both wonder if this pokemon would be able to overpower the pokeball and escape capture?

The Absol was starting to get a little worried for it had been awhile since it being put into the pokeball and it didn't really want to battle it more for that would mean possible knock out for it or the opponent. You yourself start to doubting yourself that is until while you where wondering if it would get out there was a little pop you thought it meant that the pokeball hadn't succesfully done its job, but nay it was more like a click. You had achieved your goal and caught what you wanted apparently with all of the power it had left didn't have enough power to escape capture.::

CONGRATULAIONS
You have succesfully captured a ARON

As your Absol gained a level of experience bringing it to its next level!

(Choose Nickname)
Species: # 304 Aron
Lv. 7 Male HP: 50
Height: 1' 5" Weight: 133lbs.
Type: Steel/Rock Ability: Rock Head
Moves: Tackle, Harden, Metal Claw
To sustain its body of iron, it feeds on iron ore dug from mountains. It sometimes creates problems by eating bridges and rails.*
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 1:21 pm

OOC(this post is long to show development ofthe charcters just so you know)
IC: Faye was amazed when the Poke’ball stopped dead still her pokemon actually felt glad to capture something she adored although it’s one her weakest spots being a lover for cute Pokémon she couldn’t care less as her mouth was still open with excitement. Annoyed from her trainer and happy for the new recruitment the pokemon walked carefully to the pokeball and slapped it hard… only to disrupt the peaceful slience “SABLE-LIE NOO!” she ran to her Poke’ball in disgust “How could you…” she whipped it harshly to clean it faster then declared “I shall call you… Areo.. nah…patience…no… lace no..sol” Her absol grunted becoming paranoid what Faye said “How about Ferhum-in-nly-solcae, Sable-lie?” Faye asked her pokemon but the reaction she got was only a laughter from her pal which echoed thought the caves. Faye twrilled in a circle for a moment thing long and hard, as Sable was still crackling with laughter. She stamped her foot in excitement “I GOT IT!! Acreo-solace-ferum and if you don’t like it tough!”

Sable scurried on ahead using flash in order to find away out as the thought of food, relaxtion and her annoying trainer with her annoying stupid inconsistance nickname for the tiny, tiny aron (in her case), were beginning to get to her all at once. I gotta find a way out soon before we bash into another one of those annoying free loaders… she shook her head roughly i gotta be kidding myself I was that for a long time and I can’t wait to leave, she’ll love that poke’mon as her starter once I’m back home. Faye followed along putting her pokeball in her suitcase simltanedously as she knew instictinly where her poke’mon was going, “y’know I glad I met you, at least you’ll know when the team’s in danger, even when you’re back’s turned or if you couldn’t hear well” your dam right about that! her pokemon said prodly although Faye couldn’t understand, she continued “Or when your gone for good, to go where you came from." she changed the subeject "I’ll give you my poke’treats my mother made to you and a metal stick I stuck in my bag for a reason I can’t remember… I hope there all not stale though.” Sable actually felt properly glad meeting a human for the first time but she didn’t know what Faye ment with her last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:19 pm

::Sable likes what you had said about the poketreats and stops in her track and shown her light on the pack hoping that it would help you find the poketreats in your backpack. As you stow the newly aquired and hopefully you take the pack off of your back and open it to search for the ziploc bag that had some little treats in it. As the area is brightened by the light that seemed to bounce off the wall in front of you. The cave wall showing it granite in the bright light. As down the road something saw the light and wondering to itself what was producing the light was it a pokemon or a flashlight? What will you do now, will you find the poketreats and head down the road and want to either stay away from this entity or will you go in search of it?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:33 am

OCC: SOrry for posting late I'm just busy with revision and studying but I can't wait to finish it all so soon.
IC: Faye had her eyes fixed on the gleaming light source, even when her absol shoved her head into the very tiny opening of the poke’ treat bag still using flash, “Sable-lie I know your kind can sense danger before it happens” Sable grunted in response and chomped harshly at the food “So what do you sense about the gleaming light source?” Sable immediately poked her head up and was finished with eating the food “OH SABLE” Faye moaned that’s a day’s worth of food!” Sable stared and her in disgust and Faye made the same look to her, she sighed “I guess that’s my fault then… thank goodness I’ve got 7 more of those.” Faye stretched her legs before continuing “At least my aron wouldn’t approve of it… as I was saying shine your light over there.” Sable shone it where Faye pointed they both saw the gleaming source again “see!!! There!” The absol looked concerned but reassured her self to see what Faye suggests. Faye took out her fairly large metallic pole then zipped her bag up quickly heading towards the light source while she took her Poke’ball containing the newest member “ABSOL SOL?” “Yes I’m sure girl! Are you sure about this?” Her Pokémon nodded in agreement “Great I’ll take out aron when were closer to it.” Oh joy… I hope the thing is as light as a pin cushion then I’ll just sit back relax and let the little short rat deal with it. Absol could sense the aron growling at her, but she wasn’t taken aback by it.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:22 pm

::As you start to walk forward towards the lighted area your absol leading you by its own shining light. You wonder what could be producing that light was it a pokemon or a trainer waiting in wait? Still with that in mind you creep in area in which absol was showing with pokeball in hand the cold stones creating a creepy aire to them. Finally you get to the start where lights intersect and it seems like that area was bright as day and the stone was more like smooth marble instead of rough granite.

You see that its a trainer dressed up like a pokemon for its a "pokemaniac" someone who is so into pokemon that this person likes dressing up like one. Looking like Kecleon. "As the trainer sees you and your pokemon come closer and closer as it asks you, "Hey how much do you like pokemon? HOw about we see who likes them better with a battle?" As he now has a pokeball in one hand and a torch in the other. So now it comes down to if you will accept the trainers' request or will you try to get out of the chance of a battle?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Absol gazed all around her she spoke softly to herself Wow I wish I could foretell this event It looks beautiful… she gazed upon the floor then the floor it reminded her of paintings she used to look at outside abandon art shops, that made her feel somewhat proud of being free, before meeting her trainer. She soon forced herself to pay attention to the person, and sighed in disgustWhy must stupid Kecleon-kid-hybrid-person, or what ever I’m looking at now makes me feel so darn upset? she tilted her head until it reached the right side of her shoulder to ponder her thoughts.

Faye on the other hand was listening to the trainer “Oh boy a pokemanic… why I hate Kecleons, their eyes scare me!” Faye said out loud in disgust not caring about the outcome, she replied to the question “Not as much as you, You ‘ought to dress properly before someone tries to capture you for goodness sake, or do you love poke’snacks so much you’ll dress up as one to get food? Cause I think a houndoom or dragonite would suit you...” a devious smile grew on her face while her thoughts processed for a second “Or how about an aron… GO Acreo-solace-ferum!” She throws the ball and soon realises it’s the first time that the aron has gone into battle or even taken her orders. Faye rosed her voice “You probably have tons of kecleons for poke’mon!!” she turn her attention to her aron “I named you Acreo-solace-ferum and your battling against a POKEMANIC use hardern please Acero!” Faye hoped that the small yet cute pokemon to her standards would listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:10 pm

::The Pokemaniac replied with something of his own. "Actually that is why I have this little guy and for your information Kecleons are very adaptive for they have a ability which helps them against other pokemon for it changes its type into the same type as the pokemon that it is battling!" As he said this the Kecleon defcended its trainer when the Aron tried to attack its master."Good one Camo!" he says, which makes it an official pokemon battle. As Aron was getting its instructions from its own trainer. Camo sees that its opponent is a steel pokemon and so changed from a Normal type to a Steel Type making steel types not to effective on it.

Aron acknowledded of what its trainer was telling it as if it could understand her. Now it knew what it was being called by its tirainer. Nodding in response as it turned its focus back onto the pokemon who now looking almost like steel for it had adapted to the little pokemon's type to boost its defense. Although it might not help for it only boosted up its defense and not its offense so naturally it still had the attack power of a normal type. Will the Aron and you continue or pass and let the Pokemania go first?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Faye answered angrily “Hmph! Please you know it all," she tried to sound smart "....Like that will stop my adorable still-steal-cute poke’mon compared to your adaptable one!” Faye wastes no time in giving the trainer a head start, as she knows the abilities of what an aron has but keeps it to herself, to hopefully keep the upper hand of the battle “Quick use Tackle attack head on, use a as much power in those back legs to see if you can get it in one shot.” she brushes the dust off of her bandana, as she hopes that her aron doesn’t become tired, from the last battle they had. Sable watched the battle keeping notes of what will happen.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:26 pm

::The trainer of course was a little cocky and confident about his own pokemon still they would both see what each other's pokemon would intail! As the battle went on the Aron went forth with power that it had left and rushed towards the opponent. It was successful in attacking its target as the attack did some damage to it, but now it was the chameleon's turn to dish out some damage itself, which indeed it would. As it mustered up the strength it used a special attack in which it had just learned as it used the natural element in whcih they where in currently using a minor earthquake to its advantage making it shake and caused damage to the opponent now it was Aron's turn what will it do now that it knows one of the things that Kecleon can do?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 10:21 am

The trainer was taken aback from the earthquake move hoping that her aron was in a good condition. I should really heal my pokemon first before proceeding to have a battle unless my pokemon up to it. she thought unhapply to herself as she felt guiltly for letting her pokemon battle. Faye didn’t need to think hard so unstructured her pokemon to use “Harden! now!” Faye clenched her fists to look like she meant her words. I hope harden will increase Acreo’s defence of else I’ll have to use plan B… she swiftly looked at Sable who was also looking at her in a way as if she understood her trainer.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:14 am

(Sorry been a bit preoccupied with my studies, but its now the weekend! Very Happy)

::As the opponent awaited for the attack to come forward to him expecting some kind of response for the attack it had done. Except the Aron only used a defensive move which wasn't sitting right for it wanted action. However it used one of its own defensives as well, using tail whip which wasn't fully a defensive attack, but it demeanored the opposite side's defense hoping that it would be able to drop low enough to not be able to provide any defense, but who knows it might of not dropped that low. Now it was back to Acreo which move will it try to do and if it does will it be effective?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:12 am

Faye was shocked from the tail whip move, she turned and whispered to Sable “Is the tail whip move greater that the harden move? Meaning that Acero’s defensive has dropped by one stage….. or has it?” Sable shrugged and waited for her next command. An idea sparked immediately in Faye’s mind, she raised her voice so Arceo could hear “Right Arceo take a run up then leap into the air, then combine and synchronize metal claw and harden.” The trainer hoped that that Acero’s condition wouldn’t be harmed by trying to raise the defensive and special attack at once, “I hope I didn’t say a mouthful” she said outloud to herself “I just captured him.” Sable knew that the poke’mon had to have logical sense in it’s tiny hard cased skull, she wondered also if Acreo got all that also.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 7:53 pm

::The Kecleon was ready in wait for the Aron to attack so it could counter with something else who knows what else it could be? Still as the Aron tried to shake off the effects of the Tail whip it jumped with a running start it had successfully used Iron Defense and it was showing signs of Metal Claw as it was instructed to do by its trainer to attempt to do. Kecleon the camouflaged pokemon was still using its switching types and was still imitating steel type which should of blocked any lasting effects. Still the little guyh landed on him with steel-like claws its defense was up so the green one couldn't do much to defend itself or to block any attacks. The claws scratched into the hide of the chameleon making it lose energy and health as well. Now it was his turn as it now used tackle as it rushed towards the little guy will it strike or will it miss?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 9:34 am

The small metal Pokémon winked at her trainer to give her an 'OK' sign. Faye watched the speed of the kecleon Pokémon, then squinted her eyes at Sable thinking Acero doesn’t need to dodge… “Acero doesn’t need to dodge…”she repeated her thought out loud, with more determination, as she only assumed the worse for Acero. She focused her attention on her battling Pokémon then, then instructed “Stay still Little Acero, combine harden and shield yourself with metal claw” Faye wondered if he would pull of the move fast enough. Sable tilted her head then wondered Why did Faye look at me like I can telepathically communicate to her, I’m not the trainer she is she looked back at the battlefield to take notes on remembering about the opponent when battling.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 11:14 pm

::The green one rushing closer and closer the Aron was able to successfully use Iron Defense and it was able to bring it up some more and seemed to glow like metallic steel. Even though the chameleon crashed into the small pokemon, but it was given injury as well for at the last moment the Aron was able to protect itself and shield with Metal Claw as they seemed to be raised upward crashing into the heavy defensive move as well as the sharp claws they both lost energy and health.

Kecleon was about halfway gone and the Aron was still at higher health than the opponent for now it was the Aron's turn to attack even if it did use an attack that was in defense it might inflict more damage or might up its defense again which will it choose?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 1:30 pm

Faye was beginning to feel less pressured when Acreo pull her instructions off “Excellent work Boy I’m proud.” She wiped her head to keep the sweat away, she simultaneously felt her body heat rise with anticipation and excitement she couldn't stop herself from smiling “Now combine ram into him using tackle with harden don’t hold any of your power back.” Her aron darted off in the direction of his opponent as steadily as he could. Sable thought I wonder if I can pull of two moves like that being defensive yet strong? she tilted her head going deep into thought.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:16 pm

::The Aron tried its best to hold onto the power of harden as it started its rampage towards the kecleon that was when halfway there the harden had ended its effect and now it was only a tackle which wouldn't do that much affect to the opponent. As it saw that the special defense was gone it stayed put to take the hit knowing that it wouldn't hurt that much damage, but he would do more damage than the Steel one would!

As it seemed the hit connected and struck home as the chameleon fell on its backside as it picked itself up after getting steamrolled it was time for him to dish out some punishment of his own as the little guy once again used Secret Power as the ground once again shook as violently as the first time this time hopefully taking out more of the little opponent's energy from him!::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:03 am

Acreo flinched from the incoming attack and when the ground shook it felt like it was taken off balance feeling somewhat dizzy. “Acreo hang in there and use harden.” The little Pokémon couldn’t pull off the move still feeling dizzy as he spun around to face Faye mishearing what she said. Sable knew that Acero didn’t hear her as she also felt the vibrations of the ground moving but didn’t indicate her trainer, as she found it unfair.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:06 pm

::The metallic pokemon sat there confused and dizzy wondering what its trainer had told or asked him to do or try. Even though it wasn't able to pull of its previous move and still a little shaken up from the attack still it tried to gain focus. The two trainers stood in wait to find out what would happen next and which pokemon would prevail. As in these dark caverns of mystery would hold some wonders, From trainers battling like these two to pokemon battling against each other and other pokemon just taking a rest. As the kecleon seemed to have the upperhand at the moment still the tables could change and the shoe might be on the other foot...::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:36 am

Faye watched little Acero in despair spun more slowly in a circle feeling less dizzy but felt queasy, he didn’t want to throw up on the ground in case he felt sick or pass out from watching the inside food being outside on the floor, so he pretended to faint so he could keep the food down comfortably. He fell to the ground dramatically like if he was in slow motion action film emphasising his scream “Arrooonnnn….” Faye wasn’t fooled easily by her new little Aron but decided to return him without a word only thinking you deserve it Acreo after all you’re probably going to be the most obedient wild Pokémon that I caught in a battle. Sable didn’t need much encouragement to enter the battle when Faye called her to go in, she went into her defence position squinted her eyes as she did so then waited for a response from Faye “Your pokemon can go first… If you don’t mind.” Sable watched her owner She better give me a good battle combinations as I get twice the damage from all Pokémon attacks.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 10:11 pm

::As the kecleon saw that the Aron had fainted from nausea it returned giving him some experience for that battle, but now it was time to change as it saw the pokemon which could pick up on disasters wherever it was. Changing its mock type from Steel to Dark just in case it used any of those attacks. it got ready and chose to use an attack in which it hadn't used as of yet shooting energy to the pokemon it was Astonish would it make the pokemon flinch or will it just hit the pokemon?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 3:16 pm

The red absol got a direct hit from the astonish move, it made her crouch to the floor. “SOL!” she whimpered, Faye was surprised from the astonish move the pokemon pulled off, she commanded “Razor wind don’t hold back your power!” Sable slowly got up from the ground taking in what Faye mentioned and was happy that she didn't say double-edge. OK her Pokémon responded next powered up the razor wind.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:19 pm

::As the chameleon was glad that it was able to clear that attack and make it happen as it got a little cocky and thought it wouldn't be able to be attacked was vaguely wrong. As the Absol seemed to gain a certain energy around it as it got prepared to unleash its attack to the opponent it got so bright around the absol it looked like it was glowing from the inside and creating its own current of wind. Finally the attack was ready as it was flung into the air the absol flicked its head making its sharp horn whip fast as lightning as the attack swung sharp blasts of wind struck this imposter trying to be the same type as the famous Absol.

The attack struck hard and fast ripping new cuts into the hide of the green monster that tried its best to fit in with the same type as this one, but it wasn't able to make it a hundred percent indestructable for it had brought down its defenses because it was cocky and to confident to boot. As it fell back and slid across the marble like floor it tried its best to get up again taking a couple tries not being able it tried one more time with the influence of its trainer seeing if it could muster enough strength to do something to counter that attack. It tried as it used Astonish one more time as it concentrated and aimed for the disaster pokemon it had started to build it up when its energy faltered and wasn't able to do any attack to save its life and even worse now it was back to the opponenet that would be able to pick its fate....::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:43 am

Faye felt overconfident probably the first time in ages as a smile appeared on her face, “Go Sable-lie! Hit the Pokémon straight on.” She clenched her right fist then stamped her left foot. The red absol grunted in response well as smiling she dashed forward thinking to use double edge but then instantly changed her mind because her fear from the recoil damage, so powered up razor wind instead still picking up her speed hoping it would increase it’s power. Take this Kecelon!!!
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:27 pm

::Powering up the absol was ready to dish out some more pain to the faker that was trying to copy the same type, but was very low on energy. with a smile of glee and confidence it was now ready to be aimed and fired upon. it looked devilish to see the grin on an Absol as it swung its head once again flinging the power of the wind as sharp and hard as daggers as it unleashed. The other trainer was fearful of his pokemon as he said "Try and dodge it!" As the kecleon tried its best to do so, but wasn't fast enough as teh razor wind struck true one more time and that was the end of the copycat pokemon.

"Uggghhh! Oh well you did your best return!" As he pointed his pokeball at the pokemon as it transfered back into light from solid and rested in its pokeball, "Here it's not much, but you earned it!" As he threw to you $250 for winning the battle as the trainer walked away on his way back to the entrance to heal his favorite pokemon with his head bowed for he was dethrowned by a mere newbie. As you continue on your way to the other side of the cave...::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:50 am

Faye caught the money I her left hand then put it in her suitcase, before proceeding in the cave, while Sable strode behind her with pride using flash, “Weren’t you amazing Sable?” Faye asked her absol proudly raised her head Yeah that was pretty awesome of me but you should give credit to yourself and Acero she said to herself “Your right Sable, I guess I should do that.” The red Pokémon stopped in her tracks, Faye whispered “You know I may not know what your saying but sometimes it’s obvious like an instinct, like you sense when natural disasters occur.” Her Pokémon nodded understanding what she said, but was surprised that she wasn’t jumping for joy as she one her first Pokémon battle, the young trainer continued walking forward which made her Pokémon do the same.

“I think it’s cool you can’t evolve, if you feel it’s your downfall.” Sable rolled her eyes then darted in front of the trainer still using flash What? Why? she demanded an answer from Faye. The trainer smiled to herself then said “Well you level up in your own pace and you don’t change in size which is cool for travelling, plus you get to learn really hyped up moves like rock smash, rock tomb, but I’m not letting you get hyper beam only because my mom told me that you’ll miss a turn if you hit the target I believe to re-charge….”Her mind trailed off, while her Pokémon added up the benefits that she said, “Anyhow lets see if we can escape this cave Sable, it’s best we find a Pokémon centre I’m not letting you battle and heal up naturally because of your pressure ability unless you want to.” the absol sighed and walked on ahead ashamed of her pressure abilitly, she colud see any benifits from it.

Faye stopped to released Acero from his Poke’ball, who looked ill yet tired, “Little guy you were awesome! But I prefer it if you stretch your legs, instead of being cooped inside the ball, unless you want me to hold you…” Acero eagerly climb on Faye, making her almost topple over “Wow calm down! Calm down!” she tightly held Acero in both of her arms, she realized that she still held a large metallic pole in her hand and gave it to Acero who happily held it in his mouth, then started to chew it slowly like a chew toy but was actually eating it.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:45 pm

::As your pokemon trailed with you one in your arms and the other walking and producing a bright light as a beacon in the darkness showing a few feet ahead of you. All three thinking what could be after those few feet of light what could be lurking in the darkness could it be trainer, could it be pokemon, or could it be something else. in the depth of the darkness you hear water trickling and passing as if not only pokemon roamed and went in and out of this cave, but water did as well, somewhere around here was an underwater river or creek still the sound echoed and bounced off of the caverns walls.

You keep on traveling onward hoping nad wishing for a exit to this dark abyss which you where no surrounded in you stumble on something at your feet for you hadn't been really noticing what was at your feet, but more on the steel pokemon as if looking at a small baby. Making sure not to lose the little guy you quickly turn around landing on your back and then sit up looking what had made you trip as your eyes come across something it was an item, but what was it?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:31 am

“Ouch!” Faye screamed as she landed on her back and with the weight of the aron on her stomach didn’t help. Her red absol sighed in disgrace as she wishes she foretold this minor crisis so she could have covered her ears. Faye eagerly sat up her attention on the item she saw, it became entwined between her legs “Look little Acero!” she whispered excitedly as she disentangled the long red sash item “It’s a red focus sash!” she quickly tried it on “I goanna wear it twenty four seven, little one” she loosely wrapped it around her stomach, next twirled romantically showing off to Arceo. the aron looked baffled at his new owner, UGH…No comment… her steel Pokémon mumbled to itself ashamed “…even when I’m in the show…” Sable still using flash skidded around Faye using double-edge and effectively snatched the sash from Faye. “Sable” Faye cried “I’m only joking girl.” Her absol wrapped the red sash around her [/b]This should blend with my red fur coat[/b] The young trainer laughed “Why are your wearing it you can hardly see it on you girl!” this made Acero aware of it also made him laughed aloud as well.

Sable simply walked proudly on, ignoring the two and making her flash move brighter as she was annoyed Gosh there so immature, they don’t know the value of this loud and proud sash which is now mine!! Faye became annoyed of Sable “Listen girl don’t act so stubborn that sash is going in my suitcase!” her Pokémon laughed and rolled her eyesSo get it stolen! “No! So it doesn’t tear, so give it to me now!” the absol ran ahead wanting to play with everyone well your going to have to run for it Faye and Acero!” she scampered on ahead using doubled-edge I love using double-edge she smiled to herself. The two followed behind, Acero was the most upset as he wanted to be carried feeling royal instead of running, he grabbed the metal pole next used tackle to run a little faster. “This is no time for games we could get in trouble!” Faye cried
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 11:53 pm

::As Faye fell and screamed as her voice echoed against the hard cavern walls she wasn't injured to bad as she looked down at her feet with the aide of Sable's Flash it shone on the focus sash which helped with certain pokemon moves. As she started to goof off and look immature she almost fell again from Sable charging into her and snatching up the sash running fast while using this attack. She looked back saying for them to chase her if they wanted it that was when she ran into a rock, but nay it was aGeodude which was calmly just sitting there and staring that was when it was minorly blinded and then attacked making it defend itself.

Acero and you catch up to the absol and see the substance in which she had ran into the small rock pokemon as it roared in attack as it rolled into the absol who was still a little abashe at running into the pokemon it was able to make the attack and execute it as well. Question is what wil you do about it now? As you are deciding that you seem to see something in the dark just outside of the ring of light, "Hey what are you doing to my pokemon!" it was a female voice coming out of the darkness apparently this was its trainer and she was young about twelve or thirteen about.::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:54 am

Faye sighed and panted with exhaustion when she heard the young female trainer’s voice “I…I… well err…” she quickly cleared the nervousness inside of her head by taking a deep breath “What that rock, I mean Pokémon is yours?” Faye scratched her head in confusion to the rock Pokémon. Sable wasn’t impressed with the trainer and especially at the Pokémon Esh this is what I get just to feel young like I used to be? she mumbled to her self while her paw ached in pain, and gave the Pokémon a rude look You could of moved out of the way she tried to casually walk in a straight line to her owner not giving a second thought for the Pokémon she bashed into. Arceo just sighed hearing the comment, then waited patiently by his owner to hopeful get picked up again.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 11:36 pm

::As everything unfolded and Faye was able to get her breath back noticing that they had just bumped there way into a match literally! As the powerful geodude looked at the Absol as if it had just complained over nothing for it was only just relaxing there as well as its trainer it was them who bumped into them. As it replied in its natural language "Or you could of just watched where you were running!" It said as its trainer nodded as if to let it know that it could attack which it did!

As it glared with its triangular eyes and legless body it rolled with speed towards the Absol seeming as if it was taunting the pokemon into a battle then again it had collided with him first so the battle was on its arms pinned into its body as its round body started to teeter and then start to roll even though it wasn't on an upward slope at all picking up its speed it collided into it making the absol lose at least ten hit points alone letting them know that it was ready for a battle, so what will you do now?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 2:25 pm

Faye thought for a moment Maybe Sable should fight as I think Acreo is resistant to rock types… she saw Sable slid on the floor from the major impact Sable doesn’t look too good, like she could take just two more hits… “HEY!” Faye shouted to the female trainer “Put your Pokémon on a leash or something!” The young trainer was unaware that a Pokémon battle occurred at this moment in time, with her own absol, so Sable whipped up a flash move on her opponent, she felt taken aback as she still felt the pain from the incoming attack.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 11:44 pm

::"What do you mean isn't this a battle or is it just a friendly dual?" She said retorically for she knew the answer, but still she did keep an eye on her geodude as it was struck and blinded by a powerful flash attack which made it unbareable to look at the absol at that current time. As the geodude was now minorly blinded it used this time to up its defense as it used defense curl rolling up into a slight ball as its defense slowly rose +5 points as it came out of the curl it wasn't blinded anymore, but it had used its only turn to counter the attack, but that would wait for another time apparently as it waited for the next attack from this pokemon.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entering the cave Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the cave   Entering the cave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering the cave
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next