Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Second Step

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Selenity
Junior Admin
Selenity

The Second Step Empty
PostSubject: The Second Step   The Second Step Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 7:20 am

Selenity Belmont took a deep breath as she followed the signs leading to Professor's Oak Lab. She'd stopped by it before of course. When she was younger. She remembered how she used to come to pester and ask questions to the aides. Always wanting to know as much as she possibly could about pokemon. The memories brought a smile to her lips and she looked down to the Vulpix she carried in her arms. She'd had Endo practically since he was born and she couldn't think of any other pokemon she'd rather be beginning this journey with. She took a deep breath as she stepped up to the door to Professor's Oaks. A deep breath was taken before she opened the door. She smiled as she caught site of one of the aides she used to pester.

"So what level does a Vulpix evolve into Ninetails at and do pokemon have to evolve? What if you like them just the way they are?" Selenity asked with a glint of mischief in her eyes as she gazed to the aid.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

The Second Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Step   The Second Step Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 9:03 pm

::The Aide in which she was talking to had his back to her pouring over a book that he was doing for some research to verify what he had seen out in the rear of the building where the other pokemon played and lived in harmony. That was until he heard a familiar voice aimed towards him it was something about how a pokemon was to evolve it was he believed something about a Vulpix. The voice was so familiar for it was someone who came by often or sometimes here and there it was a friend.

Turning around as if pivoting on one foot looking at her with his brown hair with blonde highlights looked at her, his green eyes like emeralds had a friendly glint in them as he smiled wearing the usual uniform for the Aides. A white lab coat over a white polo shirt in which the bottom button was closed against the material. His denim jeans and sneakers looked clean as he seemed to look at her and say, "I thought I had lready told you that answer dear Selenity! But if your still wondering you'd have to have a Fire Stone which is very rare to find and if you do have one it is a joint decision between you and your pokemon!" He said still wearing his smile and saw that she was holding something small and reddish brown his smile grew even wider "Oohh! I see you have a pokemon now I see why your here this time I beleive he's in his office in the back if you want to go see him?!" as the boy known as john pointed towards the hallway.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Selenity
Junior Admin
Selenity

The Second Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Step   The Second Step Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 9:49 pm

"Thanks Johnny!" Selenity says with a smile as she heads towards the back.

Selenity smiles and cuddles Endo then says, "I'll bring back alot of souvenirs and any new discoveries for you Johnny!"

Selenity takes a deep breath then continues in her path towards the back. Slowly she counts backwards in her head from 25 to 0, trying to calm her nerves. It was almost as if Endo could sense her anxiousness and she welcomed the nuzzles that he gave her. Her vulpix may be much smaller than most but she felt that he had the biggest heart of them all. With that thought in mind she knocked on the door to Proffesor Oak's office with a small nervous smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

The Second Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Step   The Second Step Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:21 pm

::John liked it when she came around she seemed to brighten the room around wherever she was sending out new energy into that space where she was. Now with renewed energy he went back to his work and she went towards the professor's office passing the glass case in which kept pokeballs that whee either empty or full, trainer or professor and in some circumstances the aide's pokeballs where in there locked safe and tight so as not to be stolen.

Now with the nervousness evaded and with renewed strength and courage she knocked confidently on the door of the office as she heard a male's voice answer, "Come in!" It was enthusiastic and happy as it came out in the voice opening the door you see the Professor behind the desk feeling a little tired from stress and doing research when he was renewed as well as John seeing her "Well hello! I'm guessing you are here this time to get supplies and not to bombard me with questions this time?" he had asked for that was what she did at times before when she came in to the lab.::
Back to top Go down
Selenity
Junior Admin
Selenity

The Second Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Step   The Second Step Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:19 pm

Selenity smiles as she nods softly then nuzzles Endo a bit. "I'm ready to begin my journey, with Endo Professor. I think I've learned enough to start my journey and I finally have my Mother's blessing. It might take me a little longer than most to get from point A to point B but getting there is half the fun yes?"

She walks towards one of the chairs facing the Professor's desk and takes a seat, Endo settling in her lap. "Any way I can convince you to impart some words of wisdom to me to?"

Selenity giggles a bit, she'd spent some time here learning as much as she could. Though she felt she still had alot to learn and she was looking forward to the path that would bring her to that knowledge. She gazes around the office, a mirage of emotions coursing through her. She was going to miss this place but it was time for her to go on, what she felt, was her right of passage.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

The Second Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Step   The Second Step Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:34 pm

::The professor looked at her now with a bigger brighter smile because of her giggling she was indeed excited. "So since you've come here asking questions what was it almost half a dozen questions your here huh? Well lets get started don't we?" It was a retorical question as he took the key into the special drawer unlocking it with the special key code and finger scan. It popped open easily for him. "Well I don't need to tell you what these are do I?" he said once again taking out five pokeballs and five antidotes from the desk safe. "Now this question Iwould need a honest answer."

He paused for a more dramatic effect as he held the rest of the question for a mere thirty or fourty-five seconds when he finally finished his question asking her of which one she would want to carry around with her. "What color would you wish for your pokedex to be?" as he sat there eminating a positive and happy energy coarsing through him as well.::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Second Step Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Step   The Second Step Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Step
Page 1 of 1