Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New character. Sarah Tone

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoldenArceus
Admin
Admin
GoldenArceus

New character. Sarah Tone Empty
PostSubject: New character. Sarah Tone   New character. Sarah Tone Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:04 pm

Name: Sarah Tone

Description: Sarah is of normal height, but is quiet skinny for someone here age, despite this look she is anything but frail and is in perfect condittion. She has dark crimson hair and dark brown eyes. She wears the normal black team Rocket uniform.

Hometown: Lavender Town

History: Sarah grew up in a poor family in lavender. She was always a quiet child who kept her feelings bottled up. She hated other rich familys who didn't even notice others in pain. She soon started to despise everything about being poor. She craved power, and thats what Giovanni gave her. The man accepted the young child who had demanded to join rocket. She is now a middle class rocket who strives to become a high ranking comander.

Personality: Sarah is extremly quiet, rarly speaking or showing emotion. Scared that they might be used against her. Only around her closest friends would she let out a small smile or smirk.

Pokemon Team: Charmeleon Lv. 20, Persian Lv. 19, SeaKing Lv. 16, and Duskull Lv. 13
Back to top Go down
https://arceuspkmnrpg.rpg-board.net

New character. Sarah Tone
Page 1 of 1