Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dominic's Field Day!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

Dominic's Field Day! Empty
PostSubject: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 02, 2010 6:46 am

Dominic and Cerberus walked down a pathway. It was still early in the morning and the duo just begun their journey. After five minutes of walking Dominic and Cerberus found a large field and Dominic thought it was a good idea to have a look around. Cerberus plopped down in the grass and started to fall asleep.
"Cerberus, wake up!" Dominic said.
Cerberus continued to snore.
"Oh come on!" Dominic said in an annoyed tone.
Dominic decided to leave his partner alone. While Cerberus was sleeping, Dominic pulled out a book and started to read. All of a sudden there was a rustling noise and Cerberus woke up. Dominic quickly tucked away the book into his knapsack and stood next to Cerberus who was starting to growl for something was nearby...
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 am

Slightly startled, and a bit angry to be woken up, a pokemon watches you carefully from some tall grass nearby. The dog like pokemon cautions him to approach, though. He wonders if he could just blend in the grass here, and wait until they left. But from the looks on their faces they will search for her, eventually find her, and who knows what may happen next! Suddenly becoming quite worried, the Pokemon begins to shake in hesitation, and eventually stumbles out of the grass, revealing itself to be a Tangela!

Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 6:21 am

Dominic didn't notice the Tangela for he was at the best part in the book he was reading. Cerberus got annoyed and pounced on Dominic, pinning him down.
"Ow! What was that for?" Dominic asked.
"Grrrr!" Cerberus growled.
Dominic turned his head to the side and saw the Tangela.
"OK Cerberus let's see what this Tangela does before we make a move," Dominic said.
Cerberus sat down and stared at the Tangela.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Teh tangela stands quite scared, and unsure of what to do. Slowly, she begins to approach the Cerebrus, timid and cautiously. As she finaly gets closer, she stares at the girl. Thsi Tangela is obviously just a very curious Pokemon, rather than violent. She begins to hop up and down in an attempt to ask Cerebrus what they are doing here.
Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 5:53 am

Cerberus stopped looking ferocious and he started to talk to the Tangela.

(("What are you doing here Tangela?")) Cerberus asked.

Dominic didn't understand Pokémon speech so he just waited patiently as Tangela and Cerberus had their conversation. So in the meantime Dominic pulled out his book and started to read.

OOC: I decided to translate what Cerberus is saying to Tangela by surrounding his dialogue with parentheses and putting the text in italics. I hope that's OK with you.
Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 11:12 pm

OOC:No problem.

(("Well, i was snoozing away")) The Tangela said. (("But you guys kinda woke me up. I dunno, I've never seen a person with a Pokemon before. why are you with her?)) she asked.

Tangela looked at the girl, now reading a book. This person and Pokemon duo confused her. She wondered why Cerebrus was not out on his own.

Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 am

OOC: Just to let you know, Dominic is a boy, not a girl.

((Dominic and I are good friends. I saved his life the day I met him. So what brings you here?))

Back to top Go down
HopSkotch
1 Kanto Badges
HopSkotch

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:26 pm

OOC: Sorry sorry!
((I see. I didn't think humans and Pokemon could be such good friends. Iv'e seen them fighting other Pokemon with Pokemon before. I didn't liek them because of it, it makes me think they are mean. But I, I was just sleeping, I believe I have lost the rest of my group, actually))

Back to top Go down
ButterflySpirit
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
ButterflySpirit

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 2:15 pm

((Is there anything I can do to help you?))

Dominic didn't pay any attention to the conversation that Cerberus and Tangela were having. He continued to read his book.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dominic's Field Day!   Dominic's Field Day! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dominic's Field Day!
Page 1 of 1