Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Setting across the field area. CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

Setting across the field area. CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 3:58 pm

Faye with her absol walking behind her, was rushing into the fields hoping to gather and collect more images from her latest digital camera, her absol was not impresed as shw saw that her trainer obviously had too much luggage or was overly excited with her new experience. "I hope we find something great girl! then i'll be able to post everything back to my family and they would be so jealous of me!" Her absol sighed in grief as she thought Yeah because then they would have to clean probably mountains of clothes... before they even get to the good part the pictures.... the poke'mon smiled to herself as she felt the nice warm rays of the sun making her feel warm. I wonder if those pesky ninetails would show up again... and if they do i'll be toast which is suprisingly good for breakfast I believe...................................... Her mind traied off as she spotted her owner in the distance basking in the sun Pah! she should be on the look out of my safety honestly I would rather be walking this path on my own she shook her head vigously but no I had to stupidly trust my instincs and follow her... Faye of all people... I hate having a sixth sense......... She rushed to her owner and layed beside her making sure no one was around.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Jan 12, 2010 6:26 pm

:As the Absol was walking around letting the beautiful rays of sun beat down not far there was something in the grass trying to hide itself as its purple ears poked out of the grass just barely giving itslef away. Although the absol wsan't paying attention of the intruding pokemon as it made its way towards where the trainer was. Finally you figured that the absol was gonna come back which it did except when it got to you and started to actualy look around and protect you that was when the cover of the pokemon was blown and that was the time when it decided to attack and show itself to you! As it jumped it was completely purple with four legs with claws that whre sharpe and little horns along its ears. It was a male Nidoran and it was gunning for you and your new pokemon!::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:24 am

Acting upon instinct I puffed up myself for my first actually wild poke'mon battle, scratching my head I thought of the the first move which came to my head "Use leer Sable-lie!" I clenched my fist and stepped forward hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 3:22 pm

::As the pokemon came closeras to attack it fell short as if something in the Absol's eyes had caught its attnetion as it succumed to the power of the leer for some reason that was when its evasiveness and defense had shortened by a few as it became a little weaker, but knew that it would have to attack back wth something in order to get the upperhand once again! The purpleish pokemon looked at you deciding for itself what to try next it had learned somethingnot to long ago which might be ableto do somethingas it launched an attack shoving its horn out further than its body it started to charge forward it had decided to use Horn attack which if properly executed would do some effect to your proud friend!::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:09 am

"Sable-lie, try to jump behind him then use double-edge!" Faye hoped that her tatic would pay off.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 12:30 pm

(Remember to try and not do one-liners okay? Also don't forget its your pokemon so you can dscribe what its thinking and descrobe what it does and howit does the attack and especially describe of what your character isdoing during the battle anything to make it longer okay?)

::The Absol tried its best to jump the nidran as it came closer and closer it struck and the absol was about mid jump when it was attacked by the horn attack taking some of the energy from the opponent. As you fall to the ground you get up quickly in order to deliver your own very attack asthe nidoran just waits to see what will happen so it would be able to either dodge or counter it. You use your attack coming close and the attack came out of nowhere as the nidoran was of course expecting an atack, but nothing as powerful asthat as it took a bunch of energy almost doubling of what the absol had lost. Now once again it was time to counter with something of its own which might be a litle difficult for it had only about half of the energy left in it. As the two of you now closerthan before seem to circle each other it uses tackle as it comes to deliver its attack will it be a succes or a failure?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:48 am

Faye did see the affect of what the double-edge move has done to her first pokemon. "Hmm... try leer again then scratch..." Sable-lie wasn't convinced with the plain plan that her owner offered her but she wasn't in the mood to think of a better plan, as she was now very weak. Sable-lie gritted her teeth in anger and dispair.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 1:49 pm

::As the Absol thought over the plan was thinking of improvising for it was so very plain as the nidoran was awaiting the atack so as to dodge or counter finally asthe absol thought of how to pull it off first is did as it was told by using leer to start things off as the nidoran tried to look away from theglearing lights of the eyes it was still able to be coearsed into losing as its defense slipped downward it tried to counter with its own leer, but it failed at the first glance which meant that it wouldn't be effective by the opponent. Once agian it was back to the other as it did a combo using Scratch and Razor wind at the same time which for some odd reason it worked as the wind brought a minor coldnes it struck along with the rushing scratch attack that had struck leaving it maimed and had lost a bunch of energy from that attack. As it picked itself up it tried to wear off the effects of the double attack shaking its head and pulling more of its strength it once again used Horn Attack as it came forth with speed as it struck its head farther out making its horn be the first to hit that is if it was able to come true taht is?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:37 am

Faye bit her bottom lip in dispare hoping her absol could still be in the fight... "I know Sable can't use double-edge or she's gonna fanit...." Faye thought for a moment to think what the best tatics were. Her absol looked worn out but that didn't stop her means to fight. When Sable did razor wind Faye's face lighted with joy I never knew absol's can use razor wind... she sighed in dispare gosh i'm slow...Sable's trainer yelled "Use leer one last time then razor wind if you can pull it off!" They both knew that doing a close ranged attack to prove fatal for the health of a friend, even if they don't think their friends yet "And step back too don't hold your guard down on this little Poke'mon OK Sable-lie!" She steped forward as well as projecting her voice to make her pokemon feel proud, dispite Faye celebrate that the pokemon learned a new move... or so she thought.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:59 pm

::Once more the nidoran submitted to the leer in whcih was told to the Absol in what to do next as it came for the second attack it tried to put up a viable defense using Tail Whip as its tiny tail wagged making the defens of its foe go down by a couple points. That was when its defense was totaled by the Razor Wind which cut through it like a knife makign lose once again more damage now it looked like it was at its wits end and would faint as well will you capture or finish it off?::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:56 am

Faye was even more proud of her pokemon than ever before “Great going girl! Your improving steadily and getting there!” she cheered her pal on jumping up and down. She could see the affect that the battle had on her good friend then decided to focus on the battle again. She thought to think of what to do next then came to a decision “Finish him off Sable-lie!” she hoped she made the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:43 pm

::The Nidoran was still somewhat able to fight, but wouldn't be able to put up a great fight as ithad been doing forit was at the end of its rope. As the foe came forth using what it could to finish this dual and to win it as it thought of its choices in what to try and get out of this. The absol came at it with scratch which right about now any attack would put it out of its misery. This was not going well for the nidoran even though it stil wanted to try its best it put up its defense. Once again using Tail whip to try to damage it in some way, but the scratch came through that and still cut the little guy and he fainted from the attack gaining your pokemon a new level for finally defeating this pokemon even though it was a tough battle for the both of you!::
Back to top Go down
salllieas
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:52 am

Faye exclaimed "I'm soo happy for you gal!" She jumped up and down and ran to her pokemon giving her a soft hug on her nice warm red coat.
"Sol..." was the only word Sablie managed to whisper. Her trainer wasted no time owith her pokemon cnditions so head straight out of the fields to find a pokemon center, with her pal trotting behind her suitcase. Faye asked "You wanna go inside your poke'ball?" she said quietly, Sable-lie shook her head slightly as she was too worn out to talk, as she felt that she needed to protect her owner dispite her condition was bad ever since what happened to her from before they both met.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:59 pm

!
POST CLOSED
!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting across the field area. CLOSED   Setting across the field area. CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Setting across the field area. CLOSED
Page 1 of 1