Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Off to meet the Professor

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
WhiteCrow
Team Silver Spark Leader
WhiteCrow

Off to meet the Professor Empty
PostSubject: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 4:20 pm

The sun had just peaked up over the horizon yet there was one person still stirring in the quiet house. Tsuru mentally listed any and all of her personal items that she planned on bringing on her journey. “Let’s see... anything else?” she muttered to herself, shifting through her possessions. She glanced over to see a lone pokeball roll out from under her bed. She picked it up and looked at the glossy smooth surface, the same as when she first received it. She never used it but as a precaution she saw no reason not to take it and with that placed it in her belt. She gathered her things and quietly sneaked downstairs so as not to wake any one, especially her mother.
She successfully made it out the door without being detected. She had to get out of there before her mom got up to avoid any confrontation. Though she looked forward to this day for many years, she was also nervous over how to gain her mother’s approval on the subject. She wouldn’t exactly be ecstatic over the fact that Tsuru was going off to be with the very things she disliked. “She’ll learn to accept it.” She convinced herself heading towards the lab.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 10:36 am

::It is completely silent as you head for the lab, nothing stirring at all. From where you can see, the lab is opened. It must open early, for not even most of the wild pokemon have awoken. Fresh air brings the feel of a fresh new day, and a bush rustles, a healthy purple rattatta running out from it, and heads towards behind the lab.::

Do you follow the rattatta behing the lab or carry on towards the front entrance?
Back to top Go down
WhiteCrow
Team Silver Spark Leader
WhiteCrow

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:50 pm

Tsuru jummped, startled by the sudden appearance of the rat like pokemon. "Look at me... being startled by a rattata..." She muttered to herself in embarrassment, watching as it dashed behind the lab. She shifted her position to get a better look behind the building, trying to locate where it might have run off to. Though rattata were quite common in this and a couple other regions she never really got a chance to be near one and she has never been one to not take an opportunity to meet a pokemon when it was right in front of her. "It'll be jst a quick look, then I'll head on inside. besides it might not be best to disturb him just yet, right?" She looked down at the blue ring on her left pointer finger, seeming to expect a response. Just after she had finished her sentence, two eyes and a mouth appeared on the surface of the ring, smiling it's approval. To anyone else this would be an unusual sight but to her it was just another conversation between pokemon and trainer. "Alright then!"
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 5:40 pm

:: As you hurry to follow the ratata, it turns around and flicks it's ears in annoyance when it sees you, and blows sand in your face with a small sand attack. When the dust clears, a voice can be heard from behind the lab. . .::

::Do you continue onwards or go through the front entrance?::
Back to top Go down
WhiteCrow
Team Silver Spark Leader
WhiteCrow

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 am

Tsuru shut her eyes after a bit of sand got in her eye and lifted an arm to help prevent more sand in her eyes. She rubbed her eye to get the dust out when she heard someone nearby. "Who else could be up at this time?" Tsuru wondered as her imagination kicked in, creating multiple possible scenarios as to who and why someone was there. Could it be a burglar? Or maybe her mother caught on and came to talk her out of it? Anyway there was no way she could let herself just ignore it. She moved toward the voice.

Last edited by WhiteCrow on Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 3:00 pm

:: As you finally reach the area behind the building, you can see professor Oak and another person. The other person, just happens to be a member of team rocket. "Now, please give me back that pokemon, or I'll have to call officer Jenny!" warned Oak quite seriously as the rocket grunt backed off. Hesitantly and quite angrily the team rocket grunt handed the wise professor the poke'ball and said, "Here, but you'll regret dealing with team rocket!" The young man dressed in black then proceeded to run off into the south.

Shaking his head in annoyance, Oak notices you, and as he had seen many trainers at his lab before, he said "Ah, Hello. As you might already know, I am professor Oak and I know exactly why you're here. Come with me, and I'll give you what you need and tuck this pokemon away so no one can steal it."::
Back to top Go down
WhiteCrow
Team Silver Spark Leader
WhiteCrow

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 10:35 pm

Tsuru stared at the shady man in black uniform as he resentfully returned the pokeball and dashed off until out of sight. "Team rocket... what kind of an organization is that? I've never heard of them." She wondered to herself. And yet she felt as if she had. The elderly man that remained turned and approacher her. He introduced himself as the professor and invited her inside with the recovered pokeball in his hand.
Tsuru nodded and followed him into the building.

Her eyes scanned the room before her as she walked in. She gazed in amazement at the amount of books and research that seemed to overflow the shelves with knowledge. There was obviously more to the creatures than she ever imagined! Maybe information on it was there as well. "Oh, I almost forgot! My name is Tsuru. Nice to meet you sir." She hastily said, her nervousness clearly visible.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:03 am

:: Smiling at the new trainer, Oak replied kindly to the girl's introduction with, "It is nice to meet you Tsuru. Now, I see that you already have a pokemon, so you must be here for the trainer kit I give to new trainers like yourself. Now, might I ask what color pokedex you would like?" And with that he smiled and handed you a palette with a plastic example of each color on it, with the names printed neatly under the colors.::

Color choices:

White

black

purple

midnight (very dark blue)

green

deep green

red

deep red

pink

hot pink

yellow

sky blue

blue

Back to top Go down
WhiteCrow
Team Silver Spark Leader
WhiteCrow

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 am

Tsuru glanced over all of the choices of colors and pondered fro a moment over which one to choose. "The yellow one will be fine." Tsuru said decidedly. "He recognized my Pokemon even though Effingo was in it's ring form, that's impressive." Tsuru thought to herself in amazement. "Um, do you know every Pokemon in existence?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:06 pm

:: Responding to your color choice, oak returned with a yellow pokedex from the back room, and with a friendly chuckle he said: "No, there are many more pokemon to be discovered in this world, and many more mysteries about pokemon to unravel. If we, or say I, knew all about every pokemon in the entire world, it wouldn't be as fun to learn about pokemon, now would it?'::
Back to top Go down
WhiteCrow
Team Silver Spark Leader
WhiteCrow

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 5:38 pm

"Yeah, I guess that's true. There really is more to this world than I thought." Tsuru replied smiling back. Her eyes shined with excitement when she picked up the pokedex while Effingo stared at it curiously. She stowed it away in her bag and looked back over to the Professor. "Thank you for the item." She added.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:53 pm

:: "you're welcome! and you'll also need these." Said oak as he smiled and handed you 5 potions and 5 pokeballs, as well as one antidote. "that should be all, and I'm of to conduct more research on pokemon. Feel free to look at any books you please before you leave." He said smiling, and walking away into the back room of the lab. ::
Back to top Go down
WhiteCrow
Team Silver Spark Leader
WhiteCrow

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:04 pm

Tsuru took the items the professor handed over and placed it in the appropriate pockets of her bag and belt. "Thank you. I might just do that." she added, immediately looking through the shelves of books. She pulled a notebook from the shelves and looked through the hand written notes, presumably the professor's handwritting, noticing a large variety of topics on pokemon. She flipped through and skimmed each topic; evolution, breeding, behavior, etc. She sat down and continued looking through the book, trying to get the most out of the short time she intended to linger.
After a while when she was a few pages from the end, she checked her pokegear. "shoot, I spent too much time here." Tsuru mumbled to herself. She shut the book and hastily but carefully placed the book back in it's original space, picked u her bag and exited the building.
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:25 pm

Did you want to continue this post, or start a new one?

I'll close it if you don't want to continue this one.
Back to top Go down
WhiteCrow
Team Silver Spark Leader
WhiteCrow

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 3:42 pm

I guess I'll start a new one, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Violet_rose_fox
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 12:26 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to meet the Professor   Off to meet the Professor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Off to meet the Professor
Page 1 of 1