Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

Location : If I'm online, I assume that I'm at home in front of my computer...

Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED   Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:01 am

A slight breeze ruffled Vince's hair as he ambled up the hill to Professor Oak's laboratory. Trotting beside him was an average sized Poochyena, characterized by the strange white markings around its eyes and muzzle, probably some kind of genetic malfunction. It was panting harshly, for it had been following him from where he lived, right on the very outskirts of the town.
"Stupid thing," mumbled Vince to himself, although rather affectionately. He stopped to crouch down and pet it. "Why 're you followin' me, huh?"
The Poochyena replied with a drawn-out whine, followed by a succession of short barks.
"Didja come from the forest? B'hind my house?"
A small nod.
Vince grinned. "You've grown on me, ya know. You gonna keep followin' me?"
Another nod.
"Good, then. I was gonna go get a Pokemon or somethin' and that other trainer stuff."
Now a pitiful whine came from the dark Pokemon.
"Eh?" Vince said, glancing down. A pause, and then the light of understanding came upon his face. "Oooh, I get it. 'T's all right, then. I'll just get some Pokeballs or something.'
The Poochyena whined again, but this time happily.
"Yeah, free stuff is great. Those things cost money down at the store."
The pair, now united for the rest of their great journey, turned back towards the lab and continued down the last stretch of the path. When they arrived, Vince knocked thrice on the door.

"Hey! Mister Oak! You there?"
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED   Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 4:31 pm

::The door had opened as a warm yet kind face looked out and saw that it was you a future trainer as he welcomed you inwards. His gray hair nicely combed back and his kind blue eyes loked into yours as he took notice to the poochyena who was beside you as he took notice and spoke, "Hello young trainer as you know I am Prof. Oak and I see you already have a pokemon so why do you come to me? Oh well I guess you'll be wanting the other stuff." He said as he went to go get the other things that usually was given to other trainers minus the starter pokemon for he already had one.

"Now here are the pokeballs that will get you started and this lovely little device" He said as he gave you an electronic little gadget. "Well whenever you bump into a pokemon this nifty little device will take in the information of that said pokemon which will be excellent for my research!" He said with a kind voice as he handed you the pokeballs and the pokedex hoping that you will be glad to have them.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED   Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:23 pm

Vince slipped the Pokedex into his pocket and attached the Pokeballs to his belt.
"Thanks, Professor," he grinned. "I guess I'll be going, then. Have a nice day."
Pushing back through the door, he waved goodbye and motioned for the Poochyena to follow.
"C'mon, doggy," he mumbled. "Your name can be Grim," he added as an afterthought. "Let's go."
With that, the duo continued on, wherever their fates may take them.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED   Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 5:54 pm

::As they left a trainer bumped into them as he was Prof. Oak's grandson wally as he saw that you had a pokemon just like him, "Hey I'm Wally Professor Oak is my grandpa wanna battle and see who's pokemon is better?" He asked you as there wasn't much way or reason not to decline from the offer. As the boy took out his pokebal and unleashed a Squirtle as it looked to you and to the pokemon beside you and was ready to battle..::
Back to top Go down
Anthelion
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED   Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 2:30 pm

(OOC: Woops. I didn't see this and went on to the field. Could I battle Wally and be in the field at the same time, or would that be too spread out?)
Back to top Go down
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED   Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:54 pm

(Yes you can battle him and be in the field it'll still be just barely outside of Pallet though!)

!!POST CLOSED!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED   Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prof. Oaks Lab CLOSED
Page 1 of 1