Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1: Escaping this Hell

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kaellis77
Team Silver Spark Leader
kaellis77

Episode 1: Escaping this Hell Empty
PostSubject: Episode 1: Escaping this Hell   Episode 1: Escaping this Hell Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 6:32 am

Episode 1.1

Day 1

Laying in bed staring at the ceiling Keith thought about his life so far. He was born into money and was expected to go on to college. He was expected to follow his dad's foot steps and become a doctor. But Steve (what everyone at school called him) did not want any of this, his life long dream was to go on adventures like most of his friends did when they turned 10. Now 16 he was tired of fighting with his parents on the subject and had simply gave up. That is until he came across an abandoned Larvitar in which he brought home, cared for, and entirely kept secret from his parents.

"Larv?!"

Snapping out of this trance, Steve looked over at his grayish Rock/Ground pokemon which had made its way up onto the bed.

"Yes Larvitar? I know, I was off thinking of how to get outta here... I just wish I had the courage to escape this."

With a friendly pounce Larvitar landed on his stomach in which Steve gave out a gasp.

"Larvitar! What was that for?"

"Larv!!"

"You think I could do it? Just pack up and run? Run away and fufill my dreams?"

With that Steve jumped out of bed, grabbed his sack, and started to pack. He grabbed just the necessitys; a few socks, undergarments, a couple shirts, and pants/shorts. He and Larvitar then snuck down to the kitchen and "borrowed" enough food to make it to the next city, Viridian City. As he turned to make his way out the door he noticed his mothers purse sitting on the kitchen table. He knew it was wrong but he rumaged through the bag and took 3000 poke-dollars. Leaving just a short note explaining where he had gone, Steve was out the door into the fresh night air and off into the darkness, with Larvitar right by his side.

OOC: Will extend to this later on. Hope everyone likes it.
Back to top Go down

Episode 1: Escaping this Hell
Page 1 of 1