Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome all Pokemon fans! In this site you may create your own trainer. Become the best of the best, or join one of the many organizations.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You!   Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 pm

::Not seeing the importance of the people who seemed to be gawking at the two of you the ghost pokemon had no interest what so ever in them as the two of you continue down the sidewlk your footsteps echoing off of the cement as Shadow seemed to float over it continuing down the street towards the biggest and grandest looking building in this town it was the lab of the elustrious Professor Oak famed for his journals and research of everything geared towards pokemon. As a slight cold breeze seem to pass you by the sun beat down from the heavens creating both of you to have a shadow which is a big thing for a Misdreavous. As you come up to the door you notice that the lights are slightly off as if there was no one there, but there was someone there just not in the building at that present time.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
ShadowTrainer
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You!   Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Rachel smiles softly at Shadow, Before eying the people around them as they watched her and her pokemon. She doesn't really pay them much heed, She trusts Shadow and loves him dearly. She walks towards the Pokemon Lab without nary a worry. "Don't worry shadow, Though people are looking your still the most awesome pokemon Ever." she giggles a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insanitysanctum.com
Lazerus
Admin
Admin
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You!   Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:21 pm

::As your hand graces the ghost's head it is glad of the close bond that the two of you have as you walk and it floats down the road your presence seems somewhat known by the usual tennants of the store, shops, and some minor places such as for they hadn't seen a trainer much like you and not many have seen the good side of a Misdreavous as they yet to keep a distance still they seem look in your direction as you keep pressing forward towards the professor's lab to get the things in which you would ned on your trek out into the unknown.::
Back to top Go down
http://magicoftherealms.proboards.com/index.cgi
ShadowTrainer
Team Silver Spark Leader

PostSubject: Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You!   Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:16 pm

Rachel enters pallet town with a soft and serene look on her face. The traveling had been hard and rough with her misdreavous. However now she was here, She walks down the streets silently towards professor Oaks lab. Hmming a bit as she eyed the scenery. It was deffinently a different town then where she was originally from, a bit smaller and cozier. She looked down at her Misdreavous and petted his head softly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.insanitysanctum.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You!   Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Episode 1: Misdreavous! I Choose You!
Page 1 of 1